PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Boehner protestors paid to show up at WWII Memorial?

Little-Acorn
10-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Big-govt propaganda artists and other liars never rest.

Looks like they are sending pre-paid rent-a-mobs to any locale where the press might be expected to show up, to pretend to be disgruntled furloughed "Federal workers".

Just a reminder, I guess, of how low the Democrat con artists can go.

-----------------------------------------

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2013/10/02/wwii-memorial-grassroots-antiboehner-protestors-paid-to-be-there-n1715451

Anti-Boehner Protestors Paid to Show Up at World War II Memorial?

Daniel Doherty | Oct 02, 2013

It appears so. In fact, at least one disgruntled “federal worker” over at the National World War II Memorial today admitted on camera that he was paid $15 to show up and participate in what appears to be an anti-Republican demonstration. PJ Media caught the exclusive video:

After about an hour, about 20 SEIU protesters arrived on the scene chanting “Boehner, get us back to work” and claiming they were federal employees furloughed because of the shutdown.

In the video ... these protesters were marching towards the press gaggle and I was asking them to show their federal IDs to prove they were in fact federal workers. No one wore their federal ID and none would provide it to prove their claim.

Then, remarkably, a guy carrying a sign passed by wearing a McDonald’s employee shirt, which I noted. I then began asking them how much they had been paid to protest, at which point the guy wearing the McDonald’s shirt came back and admitted he had been paid $15 to attend the protest.

About a minute later a SEIU organizer ran up to me telling me that the man in question is a contractor working at the McDonald’s in a Smithsonian Museum— a claim she made no effort to prove. The same story was told to Jake Tapper at CNN who was on the scene and made the same inquiry.

And yet that doesn’t explain why he was paid $15 to attend a protest targeting our nation’s honored military veterans.

(Full text of the article can be found at the above URL)

Kathianne
10-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Color me shocked! Not. It's their MO.

aboutime
10-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Big-govt propaganda artists and other liars never rest.

Looks like they are sending pre-paid rent-a-mobs to any locale where the press might be expected to show up, to pretend to be disgruntled furloughed "Federal workers".

Just a reminder, I guess, of how low the Democrat con artists can go.

-----------------------------------------

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2013/10/02/wwii-memorial-grassroots-antiboehner-protestors-paid-to-be-there-n1715451

Anti-Boehner Protestors Paid to Show Up at World War II Memorial?

Daniel Doherty | Oct 02, 2013

It appears so. In fact, at least one disgruntled “federal worker” over at the National World War II Memorial today admitted on camera that he was paid $15 to show up and participate in what appears to be an anti-Republican demonstration. PJ Media caught the exclusive video:

(Full text of the article can be found at the above URL)

Little-Acorn. What all of this proves to the rest of us is...."The Idiots have to be somewhere."

Remember...."Idle hands are the devil's workshop". In this case, the Idiots are the Idle hands.

jafar00
10-02-2013, 09:37 PM
A non functioning government and paid protesters.... sounds familiar...:laugh: