PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman persecution survives shutdown

Larrymc
10-03-2013, 06:12 AM
We can't pay the bills but worry not, Eric Holder has assured the civil rights investigation, of a innocent man will continue.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/zimmerman-persecution-survives-shutdown/

Jeff
10-03-2013, 06:24 AM
We can't pay the bills but worry not, Eric Holder has assured the civil rights investigation, of a innocent man will continue.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/zimmerman-persecution-survives-shutdown/

Well of course that will keep going that is on Obama's personal agenda to get him, this Saturday will be a big test , Obama has been golfing on 35 different occasions this year already ( more than any other year in office ) and usually goes every Saturday and yes we the tax payers pay for the green time and the secret service along with a long motorcade to take him to and from, will he have the nerve to do it this Saturday ? Man I would hate to be in Obama's shoes though , think about how much fun the WH must be with Moochelle knowing all vacations must be put on hold, I can hear her calling him a no godd Ni##### already , a worthless piece of trash because she has to act as though she is normal .

Larrymc
10-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Well of course that will keep going that is on Obama's personal agenda to get him, this Saturday will be a big test , Obama has been golfing on 35 different occasions this year already ( more than any other year in office ) and usually goes every Saturday and yes we the tax payers pay for the green time and the secret service along with a long motorcade to take him to and from, will he have the nerve to do it this Saturday ? Man I would hate to be in Obama's shoes though , think about how much fun the WH must be with Moochelle knowing all vacations must be put on hold, I can hear her calling him a no godd Ni##### already , a worthless piece of trash because she has to act as though she is normal .The arrogance of this fool is unending, I would put my money on him being on the green.