View Full Version : 143-year-old law stirs fears during shutdown

Larrymc
10-03-2013, 08:25 AM
"Interesting" Never head of it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/143-old-law-stirs-fears-193436176.html

Larrymc
10-03-2013, 08:37 AM
"Interesting" Never head of it.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/143-old-law-stirs-fears-193436176.htmlHmmm wonder if Holders continued investigation on Zimmerman, Or Obama spending money on closing, open air museums or none federally fund parks, Qualify??

glockmail
10-03-2013, 09:09 AM
The Obama will ignore this law as well, and no one will be calling for his impeachment.

Larrymc
10-03-2013, 09:15 AM
The Obama will ignore this law as well, and no one will be calling for his impeachment.Most likely, but i hope your wrong on this.

glockmail
10-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Most likely, but i hope your wrong on this.
I'm not. This POS president is the messiah. Nothing he does can ever be wrong or unlawful. If so, we'll re-write those annoying societal mores and laws to conform to a new standard, set by him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2013, 10:32 AM
The Obama will ignore this law as well, and no one will be calling for his impeachment.

Yet many claim his ignoring Constitutional laws of the land to pursue his own agenda is not an impeachable offense! As if the President has the authority to in essence order certain laws null and void! Also when the President manages to just find money to do that which Congress said no to is he not subverting money from its original purpose of having been appropriated by Congress?Is that not also him pursuing his own agenda? After all Congress said no.. The guy should have been impeached on Fast and Furious scandal, IRS SCANDAL and on Benghazi. How many passes does this want-to-be tyrant get?-Tyr

glockmail
10-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Yet many claim his ignoring Constitutional laws of the land to pursue his own agenda is not an impeachable offense! As if the President has the authority to in essence order certain laws null and void! Also when the President manages to just find money to do that which Congress said no to is he not subverting money from its original purpose of having been appropriated by Congress?Is that not also him pursuing his own agenda? After all Congress said no.. The guy should have been impeached on Fast and Furious scandal, IRS SCANDAL and on Benghazi. How many passes does this want-to-be tyrant get?-Tyr

No Republican is going to impeach the first black president. And if the House did that, do you expect the Senate to vote to throw him out? When pigs fly.

He'd have to rape a child on national TV for Democrats to turn against him. Even if he were to be impeached, Democrats would delay and he'd fight it out until the bitter end, it would take two years, and so we'd have Uncle Joe as president for a year. Would that be an improvement? No it wouldn't, so stop worrying about that

Benghazi is Hillary's baby. She wants to be Prez and must be stopped in 2016.

aboutime
10-03-2013, 08:05 PM
OBAMA'S best defense is INTIMIDATION, and pitting Americans, against Americans with the race card.

He knows. Any attempts to Impeach him would cause more RACIAL tensions. JUST WHAT HE WANTS, AND NEEDS to further divide the nation. Keeping Black Americans who depend on Govt. DEPENDENT enough to always, blindly Support Obama for ONE REASON, and ONE REASON ONLY.

Anyone willing to join me...The Home Grown Terrorist (because of my military background), and Racist...as identified by the Obama admin, and anyone who uses that because I disagree with Obama?????

Kathianne
10-03-2013, 08:09 PM
OBAMA'S best defense is INTIMIDATION, and pitting Americans, against Americans with the race card.

He knows. Any attempts to Impeach him would cause more RACIAL tensions. JUST WHAT HE WANTS, AND NEEDS to further divide the nation. Keeping Black Americans who depend on Govt. DEPENDENT enough to always, blindly Support Obama for ONE REASON, and ONE REASON ONLY.

Anyone willing to join me...The Home Grown Terrorist (because of my military background), and Racist...as identified by the Obama admin, and anyone who uses that because I disagree with Obama?????

and the plan you are leading with, that we should follow is?

aboutime
10-03-2013, 08:17 PM
and the plan you are leading with, that we should follow is?

Kathianne. I am surprised you had to ask. There is only ONE tool WE THE PEOPLE have.

The Constitution. And making certain. Those we elect to public office OBEY IT...to the letter.

Kathianne
10-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Kathianne. I am surprised you had to ask. There is only ONE tool WE THE PEOPLE have.

The Constitution. And making certain. Those we elect to public office OBEY IT...to the letter.

oh right, thr only answer in all circumstances.

aboutime
10-03-2013, 08:27 PM
oh right, thr only answer in all circumstances.

Okay. If you disagree with what I said. Let's hear what you would say?

You asked. I answered, and you didn't like my answer. Ball's in your court.