PDA

View Full Version : GOP members lash out at Cruz

gabosaurus
10-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Lead teabagger Ted Cruz faced a hostile reaction from members of his own party for his part in the government shutdown.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/ted-cruz-blasted-by-angry-gop-colleagues-government-shutdown-97753.html?hp=l7

Thunderknuckles
10-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Lead teabagger Ted Cruz faced a hostile reaction from members of his own party for his part in the government shutdown.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/ted-cruz-blasted-by-angry-gop-colleagues-government-shutdown-97753.html?hp=l7
What part exactly did he play? His faux filibuster wasn't delaying a vote on a spending bill.

Kathianne
10-03-2013, 03:44 PM

Wow, no names, just 'reports.' Interesting.

aboutime
10-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Wow, no names, just 'reports.' Interesting.

From POLITICO? Gabby could have used the DNC daily talking points memo, and had the same story.

aboutime
10-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Gabby. We all know you seem jealous that you are not being included in the

TEABAGGING exercises you paid for when you voted for OBAMA.

Larrymc
10-03-2013, 04:31 PM
What part exactly did he play? His faux filibuster wasn't delaying a vote on a spending bill.He actually did "something" it may have been futile but it made the rest fell foolish for just standing by, because most of them wait on DemaRat McCain for their lead.

aboutime
10-03-2013, 04:38 PM
He actually did "something" it may have been futile but it made the rest fell foolish for just standing by, because most of them wait on DemaRat McCain for their lead.

Larrymc. We should not forget. Everyone who is pretending to be angry at Cruz, and to those who aren't pretending. They are all guilty of NOT WANTING to be shown, or told the Truth. Which Cruz has been doing since he became a member of the Senate.
He DID SOMETHING....As you said. And traditional politicians from the STATUS QUO crowd, have no idea how they can DISPUTE, or FIGHT the HONESTY of a Cruz.

I see Congress today as the TITANIC. And everybody is waiting to see whether The Left, or Right view of the ship WILL SINK FIRST.

glockmail
10-03-2013, 06:26 PM
... teabagger .... This is political site. Why do you always insist on talking about disgusting homosexual activity?

aboutime
10-03-2013, 07:04 PM
This is political site. Why do you always insist on talking about disgusting homosexual activity?

glock. He/She, gabby can't help it. It's tough for people like that who enjoy bragging about their lifestyle. Even though, nobody really cares.

glockmail
10-03-2013, 07:07 PM
glock. He/She, gabby can't help it. It's tough for people like that who enjoy bragging about their lifestyle. Even though, nobody really cares.She's as useless as teets on a bull.

aboutime
10-03-2013, 07:09 PM
She's as useless as teets on a bull.

Agreed. Do you happen to know if GELDINGS are both...former males, and females?

Of course. You could be talking about a GAY bull..the way the world is today!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2013, 07:28 PM
He actually did "something" it may have been futile but it made the rest fell foolish for just standing by, because most of them wait on DemaRat McCain for their lead. Anybody that has not already figured out that McCain is an old sold out SOB BY NOW NEEDS SERIOUS HELP . WE CAN NEVER KNOW BUT I BET YOU HE CAST HIS VOTE FOR OBAMA AGAINST ROMNEY!--Tyr

aboutime
10-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Anybody that has not already figured out that McCain is an old sold out SOB BY NOW NEEDS SERIOUS HELP . WE CAN NEVER KNOW BUT I BET YOU HE CAST HIS VOTE FOR OBAMA AGAINST ROMNEY!--Tyr

Tyr. Just one more case that proves my statement about How NO Politician can be trusted, or believed when an election is coming.
All politicians were given the Green Light by the SCOTUS to LIE, without being held responsible for telling their LIES.
Consequently. ALL POLITICIANS LIE. That's how they stay in office...fooling the people!

Kathianne
10-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Tyr. Just one more case that proves my statement about How NO Politician can be trusted, or believed when an election is coming.
All politicians were given the Green Light by the SCOTUS to LIE, without being held responsible for telling their LIES.
Consequently. ALL POLITICIANS LIE. That's how they stay in office...fooling the people!

AT. Taking you seriously. What should we do? They all suck, they all lie, according to you, so kill them? Jail them? What is it you want?

aboutime
10-03-2013, 08:22 PM
AT. Taking you seriously. What should we do? They all suck, they all lie, according to you, so kill them? Jail them? What is it you want?

Let them ALL learn what we all want...at the Polls. There are no other Constitutional methods available. And we need to become a much more educated populace. And that must be a serious effort, rather than allowing the present politicians to RUN HERD over making sure segments of our society...are prevented from gaining knowledge.
Surely, you, Kathianne. As an educator, must know. Our educational system is FAILING big time.
Maybe not in your vicinity. But across this nation. And Obama, with the Democrats NEED, and WANT the educational system to remain STATUS QUO. Just as it is, controlled by the NEA that answers to Obama, and the Democrats.
That's where it all needs to begin.
What I want are people we elect who are capable of finally TELLING US THE TRUTH.

Kathianne
10-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Let them ALL learn what we all want...at the Polls. There are no other Constitutional methods available. And we need to become a much more educated populace. And that must be a serious effort, rather than allowing the present politicians to RUN HERD over making sure segments of our society...are prevented from gaining knowledge.
Surely, you, Kathianne. As an educator, must know. Our educational system is FAILING big time.
Maybe not in your vicinity. But across this nation. And Obama, with the Democrats NEED, and WANT the educational system to remain STATUS QUO. Just as it is, controlled by the NEA that answers to Obama, and the Democrats.
That's where it all needs to begin.
What I want are people we elect who are capable of finally TELLING US THE TRUTH.

Thanks for taking the time to write all that.

logroller
10-04-2013, 04:13 AM
This is political site. Why do you always insist on talking about disgusting homosexual activity?
Thats your second reference to that-- albeit in response to the same troll referencing such, so no worries there, but disgusting as it may be its not anymore a homosexual activity than fellatio.

DragonStryk72
10-04-2013, 04:19 AM

Ah, clearly this will be an enlightened debate, as we can see by your lead. It is literally impossible for anyone to have levied an insult on you before you went to the trolling.

Now, I don't see the issue here, since it was a CR, and not a spending bill. Unless that has somehow changed, Cruz did the right thing, and much like we've seen before on both sides, when you go off script, it's your own team that turns on you first.

logroller
10-04-2013, 04:25 AM
Ah, clearly this will be an enlightened debate, as we can see by your lead. It is literally impossible for anyone to have levied an insult on you before you went to the trolling.

Now, I don't see the issue here, since it was a CR, and not a spending bill. Unless that has somehow changed, Cruz did the right thing, and much like we've seen before on both sides, when you go off script, it's your own team that turns on you first.
I'm not that familiar with his legislative agenda but I'm 99.9% sure teabagging isnt in it. I do think someone who dares not to tow the party line is deserving of commendation. Here's to Cruz rocking the boat.:beer:

Arbo
10-04-2013, 03:36 PM
The GOP is dying, the old establishment of rhino's has lead it to the tar pits, and it is slowly sinking in. I don't always agree with Cruz, but he is what we need more of, those capable (and not afraid) to speak up about the Constitution and the role of government.

logroller
10-04-2013, 04:01 PM
Deleted by logroller

glockmail
10-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Thats your second reference to that-- albeit in response to the same troll referencing such, so no worries there, but disgusting as it may be its not anymore a homosexual activity than fellatio. And I'll keep bringing it up to answer the troll. Since she called Cruz, a male, that disgusting name, she was referring to a homosexual act. Unless of course you know of women who have testicles.