PDA

View Full Version : How many Americans know about this?

aboutime
10-03-2013, 09:42 PM
One Photo Really does say 1000 words...

5633 What kind of proof does anyone really need?

Arbo
10-04-2013, 09:16 AM
What kind of proof does anyone really need?

I can find a photo that claims marsh mellows rule the world in a topic secret shadow government. So I think a picture is probably not what most rational people consider 'proof' of anything. I'd suggest links to actual investigations showing they are part of the muslim brotherhood, or links to MB lists showing them as members. That would be far better proof.

Thunderknuckles
10-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Did you look up the background of some of those guys? Nothing spooky going on there. Seem like garden variety Muslims that have led successfull lives in the US. A couple fo them are crackpots however. Huma Abedin is closer to the Muslim Brotherhood than these guys.

jafar00
10-04-2013, 06:30 PM
I can find a photo that claims marsh mellows rule the world in a topic secret shadow government. So I think a picture is probably not what most rational people consider 'proof' of anything. I'd suggest links to actual investigations showing they are part of the muslim brotherhood, or links to MB lists showing them as members. That would be far better proof.

I know right?

I even found an advance party of them down by the beach the other day!

aboutime
10-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Did you look up the background of some of those guys? Nothing spooky going on there. Seem like garden variety Muslims that have led successfull lives in the US. A couple fo them are crackpots however. Huma Abedin is closer to the Muslim Brotherhood than these guys.

The very same thing could have been said about American Educated Osama Bin Laden too!

If it doesn't bother many of you in the least; knowing our Pretend President worships members like this who associate with people that WANT TO KILL YOU, and YOUR FAMILIES.

You deserve to stay stupid. Per your rights according to the Constitution.

Arbo
10-04-2013, 07:18 PM
The very same thing could have been said about American Educated Osama Bin Laden too!

If it doesn't bother many of you in the least; knowing our Pretend President worships members like this who associate with people that WANT TO KILL YOU, and YOUR FAMILIES.

So are you saying you have no links to factual data showing them to be 'bad'? Just the photo?

Thunderknuckles
10-04-2013, 07:49 PM

I don't see any evidence that they associate with radical Jihadists. I'd prefer they were not involved in sensitive positions, which at least one of them is, but that's a slippery slope that works both ways.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Hell yes , they are all little angels. That's why our dear leader chose them.. Why did he choose these particular muslims? That's right as soon as the ffing maggot got the crown he wanted to invite his true friends to the party. Amazing that majority of those true friends are either leftists or muslims -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and who could have known that being that Obama is such a strong Christian. :bsflag: Now somebody please provide a list of his Christian friends and their high positions in his administration. Should be a very damn short list IMHO.-Tyr

aboutime
10-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Hell yes , they are all little angels. That's why our dear leader chose them.. Why did he choose these particular muslims? That's right as soon as the ffing maggot got the crown he wanted to invite his true friends to the party. Amazing that majority of those true friends are either leftists or muslims -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and who could have known that being that Obama is such a strong Christian. :bsflag: Now somebody please provide a list of his Christian friends and their high positions in his administration. Should be a very damn short list IMHO.-Tyr

Tyr. It is amazing how many liberals still feel a great need to defend Obama, at all costs. Less they be accused of being a racist for daring to disagree, or even admit Obama has fooled them so well???

Thunderknuckles
10-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Now somebody please provide a list of his Christian friends and their high positions in his administration. Should be a very damn short list IMHO.-Tyr
Most people in Obama's Administration are Christians. Of course they only say that when they know it polls well with whatever audience they happen to be talking to at the time. Like Hillary dusting off the southern drawl, they will spit shine their halos when necessary.

aboutime
10-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Most people in Obama's Administration are Christians. Of course they only say that when they know it polls well with whatever audience they happen to be talking to at the time. Like Hillary dusting off the southern drawl, they will spit shine their halos when necessary.

Shhhhhhhh! Most of the people in Obama's administration CAN'T ADMIT whether they are, or aren't Christians. If they did. They'd be sent off to MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD CAMP for Re-training at LYING FOR FUN AND PROFIT.

Arbo
10-05-2013, 06:37 AM
Tyr. It is amazing how many liberals still feel a great need to defend Obama, at all costs. Less they be accused of being a racist for daring to disagree, or even admit Obama has fooled them so well???

And yet there has not been a single bit of proof to show these 'bad' people are 'bad'. Just diversion.