PDA

View Full Version : Female Suspect Killed by Police in Capitol Car Chase

Jeff
10-04-2013, 06:24 AM
I knopw we all have heard of this by now so I will keep it short , but as I watched this unfold yesterday even though all the facts looked as though the woman didn't have a weapon the news kept going on about we are not yet sure what kind of weapon the shooter has used, there is no doubt in my mind that they wanted to set this up to use against guns, even though we are at a 50 year low for violent crimes , and one has to wonder why this woman who as far as I have heard was unarmed had to be shot to death with a one year old baby in the car, was she wrong absolutely but it seems to me if all she had as a weapon was a car that our law enforcement ought to of been able to take her down without killing her, maybe DC didn't want her side of the story told . If more info has come forward that she was armed I may re think my opinion but as of now how can 20 highly trained police officers not be able to take down one woman ? Also I noticed as soon as this story broke they where talking about was it a terrorist attack but in other shooting Obama has yet to call them a terror attack , go figure :eek:

A woman driving a black sedan tried to ram through a White House barricade Thursday, then was killed after leading police on a chase that ended in gunfire outside the Capitol, officials said.

Shocked people watched the shooting unfold as others ran for cover on Constitution Avenue in D.C.'s tourism and U.S. government district as lawmakers inside the Capitol debated how to end a government shutdown.

Police quickly locked down the entire complex for about an hour, and both houses of Congress went into recess.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Capitol-Lockdown-shots/2013/10/03/id/529169?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1540176_10032013&promo_code=1513A-1

Drummond
10-04-2013, 06:49 AM
I knopw we all have heard of this by now so I will keep it short , but as I watched this unfold yesterday even though all the facts looked as though the woman didn't have a weapon the news kept going on about we are not yet sure what kind of weapon the shooter has used, there is no doubt in my mind that they wanted to set this up to use against guns, even though we are at a 50 year low for violent crimes , and one has to wonder why this woman who as far as I have heard was unarmed had to be shot to death with a one year old baby in the car, was she wrong absolutely but it seems to me if all she had as a weapon was a car that our law enforcement ought to of been able to take her down without killing her, maybe DC didn't want her side of the story told . If more info has come forward that she was armed I may re think my opinion but as of now how can 20 highly trained police officers not be able to take down one woman ? Also I noticed as soon as this story broke they where talking about was it a terrorist attack but in other shooting Obama has yet to call them a terror attack , go figure :eek:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Capitol-Lockdown-shots/2013/10/03/id/529169?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1540176_10032013&promo_code=1513A-1

It's a difficult one - perhaps.

This is international news - the BBC has been covering it. Judging from their report, I really don't see what else the police could've done. The BBC coverage showed a stationary car, apparently surrounded by police, and then the woman defying everyone and driving away. That, surely, suggests considerable determined intent ?

Trouble is, in a situation like that, how could police assess it ? Even if she wasn't armed, would the vehicle have a bomb on board ? Would the child be in the car, to make police hesitate about acting, this used as emotional leverage to help permit a terrorist attack to succeed ?

No, I think that, in the absence of the driver behaving reasonably, the police did what they had to do.

Jeff
10-04-2013, 07:03 AM

This is international news - the BBC has been covering it. Judging from their report, I really don't see what else the police could've done. The BBC coverage showed a stationary car, apparently surrounded by police, and then the woman defying everyone and driving away. That, surely, suggests considerable determined intent ?

Trouble is, in a situation like that, how could police assess it ? Even if she wasn't armed, would the vehicle have a bomb on board ? Would the child be in the car, to make police hesitate about acting, this used as emotional leverage to help permit a terrorist attack to succeed ?

No, I think that, in the absence of the driver behaving reasonably, the police did what they had to do.

Good points , but I still think 20 men ought to of been able to take down one woman, but saying it and actually being there I am sure is a world of difference

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 07:11 AM

No, I think that, in the absence of the driver behaving reasonably, the police did what they had to do. My thought was they had to consider that possibly the car had a bomb in it. To not think of that possibility would be foolish and very unprofessional IMHO. At some point with at possibility in mind they likely did the prudent thing. Still a lot of questions to be answered . Of course any negatives on Obama concerning this should they arise will not be told to the public , as always. Such as was her actions a protest against something Obama has done. That's only reported when it favors the ffing boy king! -Tyr

Jeff
10-04-2013, 01:08 PM
After watching the video and seeing they where right up to her car the first time they went to shooting as she took off I don't think they where in fear of a Bomb and if they where observant ( as a police officer should be ) it seems like they would of seen the baby in the back seat , of course this is all Monday morning Qbing but I don't believe they needed to kill this woman.

There is still a lot we don’t know. But when you look at more of the details you have to wonder if the capitol police had enough reason to shoot her. Taking a life should be the last resort. And we have to wonder if reason could have been shown by someone. Obviously her reactions were not justified, but wouldn’t a nonlethal reaction have been more appropriate? Most of these questions will sadly never be answered. What do you think? Should the capitol police have shown restraint?

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/10/capitol-police-overreact/

aboutime
10-04-2013, 01:44 PM
After watching the video and seeing they where right up to her car the first time they went to shooting as she took off I don't think they where in fear of a Bomb and if they where observant ( as a police officer should be ) it seems like they would of seen the baby in the back seat , of course this is all Monday morning Qbing but I don't believe they needed to kill this woman.

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/10/capitol-police-overreact/

Jeff. I'd like to agree with you. Up until the moment we learned. She had TINTED windows. And the officers could not see the child in the back seat.
After that. A 2000 Pound vehicle, hell-bent on getting away from, or being driven toward ANYONE...not only cops. IS A DEADLY WEAPON.
For those who doubt that. Try standing out in RUSH HOUR traffic on the Interstate, in the fast lane...driving toward the SUN.

Trigg
10-04-2013, 03:58 PM
All I can say is thank god the child wasn't hurt.

revelarts
10-07-2013, 03:46 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cGHzE9ie-M8?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pull the child out and THEN fired tilled the guns were empty?
Nothing else they could do? really?

Jeff
10-07-2013, 05:33 AM
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cGHzE9ie-M8?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Pull the child out and THEN fired tilled the guns were empty?
Nothing else they could do? really?

I have to agree Rev. one of the video's I had seen showed the cops actually leaning in the window at one point ( so I have to wonder how worried they where about Bombs ) Personally I think this was a clear case of if you crash the gates and Obama is in charge you die, because they could of taken her a live with no problem .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2013, 07:26 AM
I have to agree Rev. one of the video's I had seen showed the cops actually leaning in the window at one point ( so I have to wonder how worried they where about Bombs ) Personally I think this was a clear case of if you crash the gates and Obama is in charge you die, because they could of taken her a live with no problem . Obviously the Darklord has given orders to kill first ask questions later. Of course guns employed in protecting his stinking worthless ass are great don't cha know! What we have with him and the Washington elites is a new Royalty being set up. They have decided ffkk the people we have the power to do as we please and by God we are going to do it. Only thing stopping obama's dictatorship is that those new royalty are split into two factions vying for top honors. Ladies and gents we have already lost the Republic! As sure as God made little green apples it's already lost , just a matter of time before that becomes known far and wide IMHO. THEY SIMPLY WANT THE FALSE IMAGE TO STAY ALIVE A BIT LONGER WHILE THEY PUT ON THE FINISHING TOUCHES. -Tyr

KitchenKitten99
10-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Obviously the Darklord has given orders to kill first ask questions later. Of course guns employed in protecting his stinking worthless ass are great don't cha know! What we have with him and the Washington elites is a new Royalty being set up. They have decided ffkk the people we have the power to do as we please and by God we are going to do it. Only thing stopping obama's dictatorship is that those new royalty are split into two factions vying for top honors. Ladies and gents we have already lost the Republic! As sure as God made little green apples it's already lost , just a matter of time before that becomes known far and wide IMHO. THEY SIMPLY WANT THE FALSE IMAGE TO STAY ALIVE A BIT LONGER WHILE THEY PUT ON THE FINISHING TOUCHES. -Tyr

Old but funny:
http://www.bartcop.com/day-voldemort.jpg

aboutime
10-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Like everything else taking place today, yesterday, or last week.

Let's see a show of hands? How many of us were actually THERE, and witnessed
what was taking place, what was said, and how you felt when threatened?

If anyone here can answer that. Let's hear the ACTUAL FACTS.

logroller
10-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Like everything else taking place today, yesterday, or last week.

Let's see a show of hands? How many of us were actually THERE, and witnessed
what was taking place, what was said, and how you felt when threatened?

If anyone here can answer that. Let's hear the ACTUAL FACTS.
Oh yeah I was totally there. So here's the facts. She pulls up and says I'm here to talk to the pres about these arm and leg spasms that I can't get treated for anymore since Obamacare kicked in. So I get on the radio and before I know it her legs goes crazy and she's speeding off. The pres comes on the radio and says, unless she's muslim just shoot her--so that's the long and short of it. :slap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Oh yeah I was totally there. So here's the facts. She pulls up and says I'm here to talk to the pres about these arm and leg spasms that I can't get treated for anymore since Obamacare kicked in. So I get on the radio and before I know it her legs goes crazy and she's speeding off. The pres comes on the radio and says, unless she's muslim just shoot her--so that's the long and short of it. :slap: Far more likely than the official government line fed to us by his slavish media !!!! --Tyr