PDA

View Full Version : Obama Forces Park to Shut Down… That Receives NO Federal Funding

Jeff
10-04-2013, 06:49 AM
When I read stories like this it makes me wonder how even the most stone cold liberal could back such a egotistical ass , I mean he is closing things for no other reason than to punish the American citizens and some don't care , it is no wonder the rest of the world is Laughing at us .

<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0; position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;pa dding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width :300px"></ins></ins> I would say this is “unbelievable”, but NOTHING should surprise us now. Obama’s federal police threatened WWII vets with arrest (http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/feds-threaten-vets/) earlier today before caving to social pressure.
Nothing is off the table with Obama. He’ll do anything to further his agenda to consolidate power — regardless of who it hurts, who gets in the way, or what the price becomes.
For example, Obama forced a park to shut down… that receives no federal funding. Plus, he even sent armed agents to shut it down with brute force. Why? To make the shutdown seem worse than it had to be for political points. Insanity. That’s all it is.

http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-ends-park/

hjmick
10-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Shit.

They pretty much shut down the privately owned Mount Vernon (George Washington's home). Why? Because the parking lot is co-owned by Mount Vernon and the NPS.

Mount Vernon has been a private non-profit for more than 150 years.

aboutime
10-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Can anyone? And I do mean ANYONE? Now find any reason why Obama, shouldn't be called all of the fitting, appropriate names his absolute STUPIDITY, and IGNORANCE doesn't warrant???

Other than calling him the LIAR I have been repeating.

When we look in the bottom of the Presidential Barrel following 2016.

Other than the STINK....we will all see....5635and want to PUKE?

Arbo
10-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Now find any reason why Obama, shouldn't be called all of the fitting, appropriate names his absolute STUPIDITY, and IGNORANCE doesn't warrant???

1) Because calling names is a childish thing that doesn't help address the issue and in general pushes people away from digging further.

Is 1 good enough?