PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin tells Hussein Obama in No Uncertain Terms:

Larrymc
10-04-2013, 09:53 AM
I couldn't agree more, he speaks for me and i think most here, Worth a Listen!!

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/03/listen-mark-levin-obama-open-ww2-memorial-threatens-march-dc/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 10:14 AM
I couldn't agree more, he speaks for me and i think most here, Worth a Listen!!

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/03/listen-mark-levin-obama-open-ww2-memorial-threatens-march-dc/ I could not agree more! Obama pulling this shat proves yet again what a corrupt , lying scumbag he is! Something desperately needs to be done about his tyranny. -Tyr

Arbo
10-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Something desperately needs to be done about his tyranny.

What do you propose?

Thunderknuckles
10-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Patience, 2016 will come soon enough

Larrymc
10-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Patience, 2016 will come soon enoughIMO something has to break before that!!

Nukeman
10-04-2013, 12:05 PM
IMO something has to break before that!!
IMO something WILL break before that!!! Now will it be good or bad for the country?? That is the question!!

Larrymc
10-04-2013, 12:11 PM
IMO something WILL break before that!!! Now will it be good or bad for the country?? That is the question!!That is the question, i have another Could It Get Much Worse?

Nukeman
10-04-2013, 12:35 PM
That is the question, i have another Could It Get Much Worse?Oh ya it can get a LOT worse.. I'm just glad I don't live in a big city, that will the places that get hit hardest. where I live we won't even see a federal program person if everything turns to crap...

aboutime
10-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Obama and company are just trying everything they can to make as many people angry as he can. He's hoping for UNREST, and an excuse to declare MARTIAL LAW.

That stops everything. Even the SCOTUS, MILITARY, and POLICE forces from defending the nation from the OBAMA COMMUNIST AGENDA...backed by the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, disguised as DEMOCRATS-NEW BLACK PANTHERS.

I know that all sounds crazy. But...can anyone honestly come up with another excuse for why OBAMA and the Dems are doing anything????

Arbo
10-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Oh ya it can get a LOT worse.. I'm just glad I don't live in a big city, that will the places that get hit hardest. where I live we won't even see a federal program person if everything turns to crap...

+1 on that. The police and sheriffs here would join the citizens, not fight them.

I know that all sounds crazy.

Yes it does, without anything to support it.