PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Savages Murder Own Daughter Over Trivial Bullsh*t

Hagbard Celine
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/06/11/europe/EU-GEN-Britain-Honor-Killing.php

LONDON: A father who ordered his daughter's brutal death for falling in love with the wrong man in a so-called honor killing was found guilty of murder on Monday.

Banaz Mahmod, 20, was strangled with a boot lace, stuffed into a suitcase and buried in a back garden.

Her death is the latest in an increasing trend of such killings in Britain, home to some 1.8 million Muslims. More than 100 homicides are under investigation for being potential "honor killings."

Mahmod Mahmod, 52, and his brother Ari Mahmod, 51, planned the killing during a family meeting, prosecutors told the court. Two others have pleaded guilty in the case. Two more have fled the country. Sentencing is expected this month.

The men accused the young woman of shaming her family by ending an abusive arranged marriage, becoming too Westernized and falling in love with a man who didn't come from their Iraqi village. The Kurdish family came to Britain in 1998 when Banaz Mahmod was just 11.

*These people are animals.

manu1959
06-11-2007, 02:34 PM
religion of peace....we must accept them and show them tollerance....:fu:

glockmail
06-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Its part of their culture. If they want to kill each other off then thats OK with me. Its when they kill people from other cultures that I get pissed off about.

gabosaurus
06-11-2007, 03:41 PM
How is this any different than the guy who put his kid in the microwave because Jesus told him to do it?

Don't forget about Andrea Yates. Jesus told her to drown her kids in a bathtub.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 03:46 PM
How is this any different than the guy who put his kid in the microwave because Jesus told him to do it?

Its different because it is written in several of their cultural laws. :D

gabosaurus
06-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Show me the law where it says that you have to kill one of your own kids if you don't like their suitor.

Gaffer
06-11-2007, 03:55 PM

For every christain nut case there are a thousand islamic nut cases. So which is the more dangerous?

glockmail
06-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Show me the law where it says that you have to kill one of your own kids if you don't like their suitor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing#Honor_killing_in_national_legal_code s

Hagbard Celine
06-11-2007, 04:14 PM

It's in the Koran. The penalty for a Muslim woman marrying outside her faith is death.

Abbey Marie
06-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Why are Arab men so insecure, that they kill over some perceived dishonor, and wrap their woman up in a head-to-toe shroud, so no other men will notice her?

Are they microsopic or someting?

glockmail
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Why are Arab men so insecure, that they kill over some perceived dishonor, and wrap their woman up in a head-to-toe shroud, so no other men will notice her?

Needle dicks.

But the shroud thing too, is written in the Koran.

Yurt
06-11-2007, 08:51 PM
It's in the Koran. The penalty for a Muslim woman marrying outside her faith is death.

Where? Are you sure it is not in the hadiths?

06-11-2007, 10:47 PM

did i miss something. have you turned to the dark side (ie conservative side) on this issue when I wasnt looking? or were you always like this.

06-11-2007, 10:48 PM

They are insecure because they are idle men who dont know how to make good choices to become secure. they also have no concept of real honor.

Hagbard Celine
11-28-2007, 11:01 AM
did i miss something. have you turned to the dark side (ie conservative side) on this issue when I wasnt looking? or were you always like this.

I've always been like this. I try very hard to be "culturally objective" (hell, I minored in Anthropology) but there is something inherently wrong with Muslim culture. This kind of thing is rampant over there and as far as I can tell it's not getting any better any time soon. In the twenty-first century, human beings should not still be acting like this.

glockmail
11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
I've always been like this. I try very hard to be "culturally objective" (hell, I minored in Anthropology) but there is something inherently wrong with Muslim culture. This kind of thing is rampant over there and as far as I can tell it's not getting any better any time soon. In the twenty-first century, human beings should not still be acting like this.

Light dawns on Marblehead?

Now I see says the blind man, as he pisses into a fan. It all comes back to me!

Hagbard Celine
11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Light dawns on Marblehead?

Now I see says the blind man, as he pisses into a fan. It all comes back to me!

F you. I've always been against savagery. It's your warped view of everyone who doesn't think exactly like you that's got you confused.

Abbey Marie
11-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Actually, I have to agree with HC here. This is quite consistent with his feelings on religious fanaticism. We just disagree sometimes on his applicaion of that feeling. :)

glockmail
11-28-2007, 12:00 PM
F you. I've always been against savagery. It's your warped view of everyone who doesn't think exactly like you that's got you confused.

I have no problem with people who don't think exactly like me. What I have a problem with is people who are intolerant of me, my God and Country, and my beliefs.

Yurt
11-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Where? Are you sure it is not in the hadiths?

Hag?

Pale Rider
11-28-2007, 10:47 PM

That was the devil lying to those people. Jesus would never tell someone to do something like that.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure nowhere in the Bible does it command someone to put another person in a microwave oven, or drown them in a bath tub. The koran on the other hand does tell people to cut off heads, stone people to death, spill their blood, you know, all that peaceful stuff, because islam is the religion of peace... :laugh:

PostmodernProphet
11-29-2007, 08:00 AM

umm, actually....she said she thought she was controlled by Satan, not Jesus....

Yates even expected to be executed, Resnick said, and her death would fulfill her delusional prophecy, as she believed Satan already had won the battle for her soul.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/yates/071906_ctv.html

Hagbard Celine
12-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Hag?

I'm not familiar with what is in the Koran and what is a Hadith. Either way, it's Islamic law.