PDA

View Full Version : Obama's media lapdogs ban 'dirty' word

Larrymc
10-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Apparently Obama no longer wants his name on ACA??

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/mainstream-media-admits-obamacare-dirty-word/

Kathianne
10-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Methinks this portends problems with the 'One's' plan. ;) Who'd have thunk?

Larrymc
10-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Methinks this portends problems with the 'One's' plan. ;) Who'd have thunk?Sounding a little southern Kathianne, I like it.

aboutime
10-04-2013, 07:09 PM
56385638563856385638 Everyone please pass this DIRTY WORD on, often....

Thunderknuckles
10-04-2013, 07:57 PM

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/mainstream-media-admits-obamacare-dirty-word/
Obama took ownership of the "word" during his debates with Romney. I'm surprised these media goons are afraid of the term. Isn't it their job to take ownerhsip of it as well and indoctrinate us all on how wonderful a word it is? :p

aboutime
10-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Obama took ownership of the "word" during his debates with Romney. I'm surprised these media goons are afraid of the term. Isn't it their job to take ownerhsip of it as well and indoctrinate us all on how wonderful a word it is? :p

Just wondering WHY it took the administration SO LONG to recognize how "DIRTY" that word is??

NightTrain
10-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Do you guys remember how huffy PyschoBabble would get when the name ObamaCare was used? I always thought that was funny... he refused to acknowledge it.

He's the only liberal I've seen up to now that took umbrage at the term.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 08:34 PM

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/mainstream-media-admits-obamacare-dirty-word/ Good because tens of millions of us no longer want the maggot's name on the Presidency.. :beer: My dearest prayer is that bastard receives true and absolute justice before I depart this earth. I know that I could die a happy man with that on my mind. -Tyr

Larrymc
10-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Obama took ownership of the "word" during his debates with Romney. I'm surprised these media goons are afraid of the term. Isn't it their job to take ownerhsip of it as well and indoctrinate us all on how wonderful a word it is? :pOnly when its working for Obama, im sure you can still find it in wide use on conservative sites,:laugh:

aboutime
10-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Good because tens of millions of us no longer want the maggot's name on the Presidency.. :beer: My dearest prayer is that bastard receives true and absolute justice before I depart this earth. I know that I could die a happy man with that on my mind. -Tyr

I do believe. EVEN Obama found out...for the first time. That the people who didn't know the difference between OBAMACARE and the AFFORDABLE BULLCRAP CARE idea....ARE the same thing.

So. After seeing how UNSUCCESSFUL the week has been, making up all kinds of false numbers, and Fabricating false Signups on Websites that FAIL.

OBAMA had to create another Phony reason for a NEW LIE. By calling Obamacare a DIRTY WORD????

We all knew that long ago.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Only when its working for Obama, im sure you can still find it in wide use on conservative sites,:laugh:

They been banning words for a long time. Working their way up to banning guns. Such ban happy , zero tolerance people. Yet we should trust them not to install a dictatorship when their very greatest wish is to have one!!!!!!!!!! --Tyr