PDA

View Full Version : Looooooooooooooooooking for new Cabal members.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Recently lost one of my Cabal members here . Guy (Marcus)was a good chap, so will need to replace him with three new members! If interested sign this form and pledge to worship me like the dumbass bots do Obama! 1._ 2._ 3._ By the way , free abuse, false accusations and petty sarcasm comes with the position. Think not join up and find out.. :laugh: Not sure if we will be the four horsemen, 6 horsemen or 17 horsemen. The numbers keep changing depending on who disagrees with my opposition here . :laugh2: . I have submitted my obamacare list for the current and future membership. So far all I got back was a bill for 124,768 dollars and 69 cents. Bankruptcy proceedings begin tomorrow.. ;).. Do not let little things like that keep you from a chance of a lifetime. --Tyr

aboutime
10-04-2013, 09:19 PM
Recently lost one of my Cabal members here . Guy (Marcus)was a good chap, so will need to replace him with three new members! If interested sign this form and pledge to worship me like the dumbass bots do Obama! 1._ 2._ 3._ By the way , free abuse, false accusations and petty sarcasm comes with the position. Think not join up and find out.. :laugh: Not sure if we will be the four horsemen, 6 horsemen or 17 horsemen. The numbers keep changing depending on who disagrees with my opposition here . :laugh2: . I have submitted my obamacare list for the current and future membership. So far all I got back was a bill for 124,768 dollars and 69 cents. Bankruptcy proceedings begin tomorrow.. ;).. Do not let little things like that keep you from a chance of a lifetime. --Tyr

Tyr. You forgot the most important lure for joining.

You get a FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP TO OBAMACARE, and your LIFE SAVINGS AS WELL.

fj1200
10-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Recently lost one of my Cabal members here .

And the rest are getting smoked like a blunt at an OWS reunion. :poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 09:29 PM
And the rest are getting smoked like a blunt at an OWS reunion. :poke: A mere ploy to lull in a sense of overconfidence.. :poke: I know letting you in on the secret is safe. sshhhhh... don't repeat a word of it.. ;) May as well announce now that wickedly fantastic T-shirts come with the membership. Choice of three sizes and six colors none of them yellow.. :laugh: Put your name in the hat because we do have a wildcard spot opening up .;) Always a good move to break up the unity of the opposition.. --Tyr

Kathianne
10-04-2013, 09:35 PM
And the rest are getting smoked like a blunt at an OWS reunion. :poke:

Good for you, manning up to being part of an attempt to get rid of posters you don't like. Doesn't matter the reasons, that you man up for a cabal to do such, well appreciated. Believe it or not, some thought it wasn't a concerted effort. I gave you guys full credit.

fj1200
10-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Good for you, manning up to being part of an attempt to get rid of posters you don't like. Doesn't matter the reasons, that you man up for a cabal to do such, well appreciated. Believe it or not, some thought it wasn't a concerted effort. I gave you guys full credit.

:confused: I'm not trying to get rid of anyone, I'm just hoping some actual liberal posters will accidentally smoke the opiate of DP and stick around for a fortnight or two.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Good for you, manning up to being part of an attempt to get rid of posters you don't like. Doesn't matter the reasons, that you man up for a cabal to do such, well appreciated. Believe it or not, some thought it wasn't a concerted effort. I gave you guys full credit. Well, truth had to rear its ugly head sooner or later. Was fun until a dose of reality hit! No, not faulting you Kat. As usual you stick with facts and reality. Sho' was good thinking for me to put this in the cage instead of the lounge.;) -Tyr

fj1200
10-04-2013, 09:44 PM
A mere ploy to lull in a sense of overconfidence..

Then you're doing an awesome job. Some in particular are laying it on thick. :2up:

hjmick
10-04-2013, 09:52 PM
I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. - Groucho Marx

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 09:57 PM
I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. - Groucho Marx Pearls of wisdom cast before wine. :wine: :laugh: -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Then you're doing an awesome job. Some in particular are laying it on thick. :2up: Far better than "lying" around sick as some do.. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Ahhhh, so no public takers on my generous offer. Ok, just this one time mind you but I will accept pm's begging for membership in this infamous Cabal. Being a benevolent dictator I'll even toss in a bubble gum treat and some party favors. Don't miss out on a chance to rule this place with an Iron fist and a quick keyboard. :laugh:--Tyr

Gaffer
10-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Can I quit the cabal and rejoin as a new member to get all the goodies? I know, it's the liberal thing to do.

It's not really a cabal, it's more of a KA-BONG.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Can I quit the cabal and rejoin as a new member to get all the goodies? I know, it's the liberal thing to do.

It's not really a cabal, it's more of a KA-BONG. My friend that is just not permissible. Quitters never win and winners never quit. I'll get the Cabal Doc to give you a shot ,seems you've got a case of that nasty liberal virus starting in on you. Doc Savage will fix ya right up with a good shot of whiskey, your choice , Jack Daniels or Makers Mark. Besides the medicine from the Doc is better for ya anyways. :beer: So good I used to almost make it a weekly exercise. ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
10-05-2013, 11:15 AM
I think/hope that eventually Marcus will come back to us. We all need to let go of more of the animosity and concentrate more on the good discussions and such. No single member is worth anyone leaving when the alternative is to place them on ignore and move on. I'd rather have EVERYONE here and let those with the personal issues sort the crap out via the ignore button, we would ALL be better off for it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-05-2013, 01:21 PM
I think/hope that eventually Marcus will come back to us. We all need to let go of more of the animosity and concentrate more on the good discussions and such. No single member is worth anyone leaving when the alternative is to place them on ignore and move on. I'd rather have EVERYONE here and let those with the personal issues sort the crap out via the ignore button, we would ALL be better off for it.

I think/hope that eventually Marcus will come back to us. We all need to let go of more of the animosity and concentrate more on the good discussions and such. No single member is worth anyone leaving when the alternative is to place them on ignore and move on. I'd rather have EVERYONE here and let those with the personal issues sort the crap out via the ignore button, we would ALL be better off for it. Thanks Jim. I for one really would like for Marcus to return. Dude was a very interesting character. I even miss reading the word--Dumbass-- most properly applied a few times a day!! :laugh: This thread was made to highlight the silliness of accusations of a Cabal being led by me to dominate or bully others. My posts are solely my honest views and in no way designed to drive any members away, not even my opponents. Why would anybody want to drive away such easy opposition? Then we'd have nobody to disagree with or rant at... :laugh: If liberal minded people refuse to join and stay its because of the caliber of opposition they face here and that is members such as you, Abbey, Kat, Sassy, Trinity, Trigg, Wiccanliberal, Cadet, Drummond, Gaffer, Glock, Nightrain, hjmick, Rev. RSR, REDSTATE,V4R, AT, Larrymc, Missileman, Nukeman, Dragonstryk, LA (all the ladies and many other fine members too many to list all!) . Not our responsibility to coddle such people IMHO. I AT LEAST DO THANK AND EVEN REP THEM WHEN IT'S APPROPRIATE. --Tyr

aboutime
10-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks Jim. I for one really would like for Marcus to return. Dude was a very interesting character. I even miss reading the word--Dumbass-- most properly applied a few times a day!! :laugh: This thread was made to highlight the silliness of accusations of a Cabal being led by me to dominate or bully others. My posts are solely my honest views and in no way designed to drive any members away, not even my opponents. Why would anybody want to drive away such easy opposition? Then we'd have nobody to disagree with or rant at... :laugh: If liberal minded people refuse to join and stay its because of the caliber of opposition they face here and that is members such as you, Abbey, Kat, Sassy, Trinity, Trigg, Wiccanliberal, Cadet, Drummond, Gaffer, Glock, Nightrain, hjmick, Rev. RSR, REDSTATE,V4R, AT, Larrymc, Missileman, Nukeman, Dragonstryk, LA (all the ladies and many other fine members too many to list all!) . Not our responsibility to coddle such people IMHO. I AT LEAST DO THANK AND EVEN REP THEM WHEN IT'S APPROPRIATE. --Tyr

Tyr. With reference to the word CABAL. All we need to remember is...Which Member Described many of us....to Jim, as members of that CABAL...which the member whined about, and still complains....was not included in said CABAL...If there is one. He didn't qualify anyhow!

hjmick
10-05-2013, 04:17 PM
I don't like any of you so it doesn't matter to me... :laugh:

aboutime
10-05-2013, 04:21 PM
I don't like any of you so it doesn't matter to me... :laugh:

:laugh: Back at'cha hjmick. That's the way it always has been. Unless...someone offers to pay your bills.

Arbo
10-05-2013, 08:55 PM
I think/hope that eventually Marcus will come back to us. We all need to let go of more of the animosity and concentrate more on the good discussions and such.

'Good discussion' and 'Marcus' do not go together. I doubt I'm the only one that saw that.