PDA

View Full Version : Who's right, Democrats or Republicans?

Mike Zaman
10-05-2013, 11:50 PM
By Mike Zaman

http://mikezaman.com/img/usa_flag_map.jpg

Who's right, Democrats or Republicans? Tell me your thoughts

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2013, 12:22 AM
By Mike Zaman

Who's right, Democrats or Republicans? Tell me your thoughts Has to be Republicans because Demorats are dumbass,liberal stooges hell bent on destroying this nation as it was founded. And welcome to the forum... -Tyr

revelarts
10-06-2013, 02:50 AM
In congress and the white house both are nearly all wrong all the time in the actual laws, votes and administrative actions.
They both TALK right now and then, usually in election years.

Among the rank and file, both have parts right and parts wrong IMO.

Arbo
10-06-2013, 09:49 AM

Right about what?

Drummond
10-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Right about what?

You mean, there's any need to ask ? :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-06-2013, 12:52 PM
You mean, there's any need to ask ? :rolleyes: Apparently overlooked my brilliant reply .. ;)--Tyr

Drummond
10-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Apparently overlooked my brilliant reply .. ;)--Tyr

It's just possibly an attention span problem our friend may be suffering, Tyr ... ;)

aboutime
10-06-2013, 01:38 PM
By Mike Zaman

Ask any Democrat and they will always insist, Republicans are "right". Better yet.
Ask Hillary Clinton. She knows all about members of the "RIGHT", so-called conspiracy.

But. If you need to ask. Seriously? You have a lot to learn here.
Welcome to the fray.

Arbo
10-06-2013, 03:01 PM
You mean, there's any need to ask ? :rolleyes:

Considering both sides have expanded government beyond the scope of the Constitution, and both sides have stepped on our liberties, yeah, there is a need to ask, because the answer depends on the topic of the question.

To blatantly say either side is totally bad is to merely expose one's partisanship and detachment from reality.

gabosaurus
10-07-2013, 12:10 PM
What a great question to ask on a forum where 95 percent of the members are conservative leaning. :rolleyes:

The obvious answer is Democrats, of course. Consider the fact that the GOP is the party of old, white men afflicted with current or rapidly approaching senility. They enjoy fighting wars and applaud each mass murder with a call for more gun ownership. They want the return of slavery and women to second class citizenship. They teach their children to kill animals and worship Ronald Reagan as a deity. The next GOP government will see an ethnic cleansing of record proportions. Your foreign neighbors will be shot on shot and their pets thrown in a stew pot. The hunt will be on and you might be the prey. :cool:

cadet
10-07-2013, 12:17 PM
By Mike Zaman

Technically, republicans are right. And democrats are left. :dance:

But no, the correct ones are the libertarians. Republicans think big corporations will fix everything. And democrats think everything should be handed to you on a silver platter.
Whereas libertarians think you should live your own dang life and stay out of ours.
I would be republican, but the politicians that stand for that party are corrupt. (not the voters)

I think they all have good ideas. And just want to help. But both parties are going about it the wrong way. Bigger gov't does not incite competition. If states had the majority of power then they'd be in constant competition to be the best of the best. Least taxes for the most people, or maybe the most help.
E'erbody wins! But no... Both main parties just want big federal... Morons... That's not how the founders wanted it...

Arbo
10-07-2013, 12:21 PM
What a great question to ask on a forum where 95 percent of the members are conservative leaning. :rolleyes:

The obvious answer is Democrats, of course. Consider the fact that the GOP is the party of old, white men afflicted with current or rapidly approaching senility. They enjoy fighting wars and applaud each mass murder with a call for more gun ownership. They want the return of slavery and women to second class citizenship. They teach their children to kill animals and worship Ronald Reagan as a deity. The next GOP government will see an ethnic cleansing of record proportions. Your foreign neighbors will be shot on shot and their pets thrown in a stew pot. The hunt will be on and you might be the prey. :cool:

There are a lot of problems with the GOP, and in several areas they are 100% wrong, but your post makes you look like far more of a worthless and brainless partisan hack than the worthless and brainless partisan hacks on the right around here.

aboutime
10-07-2013, 12:54 PM

Thanks for proving something RIGHT for a change gabby. Out of the mouths of babes, and Old Bags?