PDA

View Full Version : NRA and 2nd Amendment Not Welcome In Public Schools

Jeff
10-06-2013, 06:00 AM
All this gun control has gotten out of hand, this young lady was forced to remove her shirt because it had a picture of a hunter on it, truth be told it isn't politically correct , yes you can where shirts saying its a black thing you wouldn't understand or its our turn now but where a shirt that says NRA on it and you are asked to remove it, yes it may be in violation of the school rules as most of the political shirts are but it seems the NRA is getting a bad deal simply because they are against Obama.

This most recent scene of a public school turning on a student because of that student’s support of an organization that promotes the Constitution and the safe use of firearms happened in Orange County, California. Sophomore Haley Bullwinkle’s father recently became a full-fledged card carrying member of the National Rifle Association (NRA). After becoming a member, the girl’s father bought her an NRA t-shirt that had on it an American flag, a hunter, and a buck. The young girl wore the shirt to school several times without incident, but last month something changed.

http://eaglerising.com/2096/nra-2nd-amendment-welcome-public-schools/

jimnyc
10-06-2013, 06:07 AM
I could be wrong - but I think the NRA and common sense ultimately prevailed on this one. They heard from many 2nd amendment supporters in the days following this stupid incident. They also heard from a shitload of parents who simply employ common sense. Due to public pressure, the school has apologized to the young lady and will be updating their dress code - with the shirt now allowed!

Jeff
10-06-2013, 06:11 AM
I could be wrong - but I think the NRA and common sense ultimately prevailed on this one. They heard from many 2nd amendment supporters in the days following this stupid incident. They also heard from a shitload of parents who simply employ common sense. Due to public pressure, the school has apologized to the young lady and will be updating their dress code - with the shirt now allowed!

That is good news , Thanks Jim