PDA

View Full Version : Soldier's widow gets surprise homecoming

Jeff
10-07-2013, 06:05 AM
This is fantastic !! Thank God for people like this that will donate there time to help a family of a fallen hero, our Military all of them are Hero's and deserve our deepest appreciation but when a solder give his/her all we should help there family the best we can .

After Sgt. Andrew Harvel was killed in Afghanistan in August 2011, his widow hoped to move home from California to North Carolina to be surrounded by friends and family.
Yet two years later, she was still stuck in California.
That is until Pinecrest High School in Southern Pines, N.C., invited Krista Harvel and her two children to a military appreciation ceremony this past Friday.
As hundreds gathered to honor America’s military heroes, an Army veteran parachute team descended from the sky and landed at the high school’s football field.
In the parachutists’ hands, an amazing gift: blueprints for Krista Harvel’s new home, fully paid for, in North Carolina.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/soldiers-widow-gets-surprise-homecoming/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2013, 10:12 AM
This is fantastic !! Thank God for people like this that will donate there time to help a family of a fallen hero, our Military all of them are Hero's and deserve our deepest appreciation but when a solder give his/her all we should help there family the best we can .

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/soldiers-widow-gets-surprise-homecoming/ Bravo. A great post that just brightened up my entire day my friend! I mean that sincerely. --:beer: :salute:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2013, 10:29 AM
WHY AM I NOT SHOCKED THAT THIS THREAD HAS SO FEW REPLIES OR EVEN THANKS??????? Well, I can not give you people the answer without getting myself perma-banned!!!!! And by the way it's not my thread... So my post is not self-serving at all. --Tyr

Gaffer
10-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Just saw this, another great find by Jeff. This woman gets a free home in a conservative state and gets to escape that sink hole called california.