PDA

View Full Version : Combat soldiers no match for black mob ...

Jeff
10-07-2013, 06:27 AM
As Obama sends this country back 30 years as far as race relations go this is what happens, this young man that fought and survived over seas and I am sure fought with black and white a like was murdered by 5 black men that killed him for no other reason than the color of his skin , Yes black and white fight together to protect our Country but when you have a president pushing racism here at home this is what you get, a hero survives war but then gets murdered for no other reason than the color of his skin as he waits to return home .

An active duty combat veteran is dead, a victim of black mob violence.

The soldier, Tevin A. Geike, had been celebrating his safe return from combat and his imminent release from the military. He was walking to his hotel early Saturday morning near a Seattle area military base where KOMO-TV news picks up the story (http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/soldier-dies-from-black-mob-violence-near-seattle/):
“A group of men in a car drove by and someone inside shouted a racial comment toward the white soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said.
“‘One of the soldiers yelled back something about the suspects treating combat soldiers with disrespect,” Lt. Chris Lawler said.’
“The vehicle turned around, and five black males got out of the car and confronted the soldiers, according to reports. As the verbal confrontation ensued, the driver of the vehicle realized the men were actually combat veterans and called his friends off.
“While the men headed back to their vehicle, one of the suspects appeared to have bumped into the victim, witnesses say.
“The soldiers saw their friend fall to the ground as the car sped away. The victim was bleeding profusely from a stab wound and died at the scene.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/active-duty-vet-dead-after-racially-tinged-stabbing/

tailfins
10-07-2013, 07:01 AM
As Obama sends this country back 30 years as far as race relations go this is what happens, this young man that fought and survived over seas and I am sure fought with black and white a like was murdered by 5 black men that killed him for no other reason than the color of his skin , Yes black and white fight together to protect our Country but when you have a president pushing racism here at home this is what you get, a hero survives war but then gets murdered for no other reason than the color of his skin as he waits to return home .

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/active-duty-vet-dead-after-racially-tinged-stabbing/

At least no guns were involved. That's one reason to celebrate. :puke3:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2013, 08:20 AM

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/active-duty-vet-dead-after-racially-tinged-stabbing/ Also could easily have been a black gang initiation where the new member has to kill a "whitey' to get in. From reading how it was done that seems likely to be the case . Those soldiers should have been armed. And could have then shot the ffing hell out of the black guys after seeing that their buddy had been stabbed.. Had it been me and my buddy stabbed(murdered) like that I'd shot every one of them down like they so richly deserved.-Tyr

Jeff
10-07-2013, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE]] Also could easily have been a black gang initiation where the new member has to kill a "whitey' to get in. From reading how it was done that seems likely to be the case . Those soldiers should have been armed. And could have then shot the ffing hell out of the black guys after seeing that their buddy had been stabbed.. Had it been me and my buddy stabbed(murdered) like that I'd shot every one of them down like they so richly deserved.-Tyr

Of course they should of been armed , hell they where armed for the last year protecting the same scum that stabbed that boy but yet come home ( to there save haven ) and are not allowed to carry ( in many instances ) and then this trash kills them just because of there color, Obama is opening a can of worms he should of left closed , these black mobs are getting worse and worse and I know with my own personal feelings as well as others around me , things are going backwards fast, yes at one time I did believe in a lot of racist ways but man this is the year 2013 I thought we all left that behind but the more this stuff happens the more ill feelings pop up and when the war breaks out it isn't going to be so nice.

gabosaurus
10-07-2013, 11:58 AM
As Obama sends this country back 30 years as far as race relations go this is what happens...

Are you really this stupid, or are you merely baiting us?

Abbey Marie
10-07-2013, 12:40 PM
What it is being called: "Black mob violence"

What it is: A hate crime.

What it will be prosecuted as: Homicide.

aboutime
10-07-2013, 12:48 PM
And only today. We learned how Obama just passed the buck again. Refusing to take any responsibility for ANYTHING, by placing Harry Reid in charge?

Obama the WUSS, the COWARD, the IDIOT, the PRETEND PRESIDENT is just showing us again.

How a REAL FAILURE IN LIFE, and HUMANITY works against ITSELF.

Jeff
10-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Are you really this stupid, or are you merely baiting us?

Gaby you truly dont believe when a president gets involved in domestic affairs and then goes on and on how racism is going to get worse that he isn't pushing :poke:

Yes I have heard all the good presidents say things like I don't know all the facts but the police acted stupidly
If I had a son he would look just like him

Or I have to wonder why these aren't hate crimes why hasn't he sent Holder and special prosecutors to head up this case, face it Gaby your man is the racist , he is a angry black man that hates white people , hell just ask his spiritual adviser the one that married him and his wife the one that showed him the way , the one that holds services all over this country explaining how the white man is the devil. And Gaby you act surprised :laugh: this discussion was had by real liberals before the second election and they made up there lies then and where proven wrong .

The real question is are you really that stupid that you can't see it ? That you can't see this idiot is destroying this country anyway he can, sure every president in the situation he is in now would close the Ocean :laugh: throw people out of there houses because they are on federal land ( of course there rent has been paid already ) put barricades around free memorials and spends money to put government officials on horseback to make sure some proud Vet couldn't see the memorial and for good measure lets close the amber alerts , seriously you can't see how this one man is doing everything he can do to destroy this country ? he has divided the country through black and white and through religion and any other way he can.

jimnyc
10-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Gaby you truly dont believe when a president gets involved in domestic affairs and then goes on and on how racism is going to get worse that he isn't pushing :poke:

Just ignore her when she gets into her trolling mode, which is pretty much 4 out of 5 posts she makes. You can argue with someone like her about race relations in the US, who pushes it more, and who is responsible for the majority of race related issues. Or you can go buy a pet rock and ask it the same questions. You'll end up with the same legible responses.

Jeff
10-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Just ignore her when she gets into her trolling mode, which is pretty much 4 out of 5 posts she makes. You can argue with someone like her about race relations in the US, who pushes it more, and who is responsible for the majority of race related issues. Or you can go buy a pet rock and ask it the same questions. You'll end up with the same legible responses.

I know Gabs can be shall we say tough on some ( most ) subjects but I also like Gaby a lot and think she honestly believes what she is saying, so to answer her is OK I just try not to get upset with her nasty come backs , but seriously I look at Gaby as I would anyone else she has her opinion and I have mine, so I try and give her the benefit of the doubt when she gets in her nasty mode and still respond to her as I would anyone else, Gaby is much smarter than many of us figure she just got confused on what side she should be on ( but hey she is from Cali so she gets a little bit of a pass :laugh: )