PDA

View Full Version : Important warning

06-11-2007, 05:44 PM
I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's
important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid....

stephanie
06-11-2007, 05:47 PM
I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

:slap::laugh2:

glockmail
06-11-2007, 05:59 PM

I wouldn't have fallen for it. I know that no one wants to see this old geezer naked.:laugh2:

Dilloduck
06-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I wouldn't have fallen for it. I know that no one wants to see this old geezer naked.:laugh2:

I thought that guy was pretty nice for finding those three I missed. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 06:07 PM

Look's like Steph's game is up! :laugh2:

glockmail
06-11-2007, 06:13 PM
I thought that guy was pretty nice for finding those three I missed. :laugh2: Gee I got a 20-something hot blonde babe. Therefore I knew she was a jokester. MAybe your guy was a queer? :poke:

stephanie
06-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Look's like Steph's game is up! :laugh2:

:slap::coffee:

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 06:29 PM
:slap::coffee:

It's ok, I might let it slide if your good :laugh2:

Kathianne
06-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Avatar, we needed this yesterday! :coffee:

06-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Avatar, we needed this yesterday! :coffee:

You got caught too huh?

Kathianne
06-12-2007, 12:38 PM
You got caught too huh?

'Fraid so. Butt well...

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 12:58 PM
'Fraid so. Butt well...

Want my address too? :)

06-12-2007, 01:01 PM
'Fraid so. Butt well...

i didnt take too many pictures did i?:) lol

Kathianne
06-12-2007, 01:13 PM
i didnt take too many pictures did i?:) lol

THAT was YOU? Dang it Avatar, you ARE cute. ;)

Abbey Marie
06-12-2007, 01:57 PM
If he looks like Johnny Depp, I might just claim to have a few well-concealed ticks. :coffee:

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 02:03 PM
If he looks like Johnny Depp, I might just claim to have a few well-concealed ticks. :coffee:

Arn't you married? :laugh2: