PDA

View Full Version : Democrats to america: We own the government!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2013, 07:20 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/democrats-america-own-government-223010441.html

Ann Coulter 1 hour ago
In the current fight over the government shutdown, Republicans are simply representing the views of the American people.
Americans didn't ask for Obamacare, they don't want it, but now their insurance premiums are going through the roof, their doctors aren't accepting it, and their employers are moving them into part-time work -- or firing them -- to avoid the law's mandates.
Contrary to Obama's promises, it turns out: You can't keep your doctor, you can't keep your insurance -- you can't even keep your job. In other words, it's a typical government program, but this one wrecks your health care.
Also, the president did raise taxes on the middle class in defiance of his well-worn campaign promise not to. Indeed, Obamacare is the largest tax hike in U.S. history.

Among the other changes effected by this law are:

-- Obamacare will allow insurers to charge 50 percent higher premiums for smokers, but prohibits insurers from increasing premiums for those with HIV/AIDS.

-- Nationally, Obamacare will increase men's individual insurance premiums by an average of 99 percent and women's by 62 percent. In North Carolina, for example, individual insurance premiums will triple for women and quadruple for men.
-- Health plans valued at $27,500 or more for a family of four will be taxed at a rate of 40 percent.
-- No doctors who went to an American medical school will be accepting Obamacare.
-- A 62-year-old man earning $46,000 a year is entitled to a $7,836 government tax credit to buy health insurance. But if he earns an extra $22 in income, he loses the entire $7,836 credit. He will have more take-home pay by earning $46,000 than if he earns $55,000. (If he's lucky, he already works for one of the companies forced by Obamacare to reduce employees' hours!)
-- Merely to be eligible for millions of dollars in grants from the federal government under Obamacare, education and training programs are required to meet racial, ethnic, gender, linguistic and sexual orientation quotas. That's going to make health care MUCH better!
-- Obamacare is turning America into a part-time nation. According to a recent report by economist John Lott, 97 percent of all jobs added to the economy so far this year have been part-time jobs. Ninety-seven percent!

-- Obamacare is such a disaster that the people who wrote it refuse to live under it themselves. That's right, Congress won a waiver from Obamacare.

Responding to the people's will, House Republicans first voted to fund all of government -- except Obamacare. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

Then the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but merely delay the implementation of Obamacare for one year. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.
Finally, the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but added a requirement that everyone live under Obamacare. No more special waivers for Congress and their staff, and no waivers for big business without the same waivers for individuals.

Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it. So as you can see, Republicans are the big holdup here. Easy to see who is at fault, the adult trying to stop the spoiled child from eating all the cake while demanding even more or the child demanding unlimited cake and even more.. -Tyr

aboutime
10-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Easy to see who is at fault, the adult trying to stop the spoiled child from eating all the cake while demanding even more or the child demanding unlimited cake and even more.. -Tyr

Tyr. THE IRONY IS. The Democrats are Right, but they forget that GEORGE SOROS own's them.

gabosaurus
10-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Tyr, obviously you didn't get the memo. We DO own the government! So you better get your booty in line before we come for you. :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Tyr, obviously you didn't get the memo. We DO own the government! So you better get your booty in line before we come for you. :cool: I do not need a memo to know that the dems haven't included the opposition in the word --WE- in over 5 decades. So no it wasn't an all inclusive -WE.. instead IT WAS A VERY SELECTIVE -WE - that they meant. To which I say they'd better worry about the -WE-- that support the Constitution and the -WE- that are very good with the guns! :cool:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Tyr. THE IRONY IS. The Democrats are Right, but they forget that GEORGE SOROS own's them. Don't worry he tells them exactly what to do and how high to jump, they obey.. So does Obama on the obeying Soros part.. --Tyr

Arbo
10-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Ann Coulter is really quit a joke, it's hard to take anything she says seriously. Like a right wing version of Ed Schultz.

tailfins
10-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Tyr, obviously you didn't get the memo. We DO own the government! So you better get your booty in line before we come for you. :cool:

There's Gabby up to her old habits telling men to get in line! :suck:

SassyLady
10-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Ann Coulter is really quit a joke, it's hard to take anything she says seriously. Like a right wing version of Ed Schultz.

She doesn't pull any punches and it takes someone like her to be heard over the shrillness of the liberal left.

Arbo
10-10-2013, 08:11 AM
She doesn't pull any punches and it takes someone like her to be heard over the shrillness of the liberal left.

Logic and reason backed up by facts is easier to hear than the screeching, emoting and anger she puts out. I mean, if one wanted to see/hear the latter they could just watch msnbc.

tailfins
10-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Logic and reason backed up by facts is easier to hear than the screeching, emoting and anger she puts out. I mean, if one wanted to see/hear the latter they could just watch msnbc.

That may be, but she is very useful for fundraising.

Arbo
10-10-2013, 09:33 AM
That may be, but she is very useful for fundraising.

For the other side.

tailfins
10-10-2013, 10:08 AM
For the other side.

I would like to see numbers on that: How much money she generates for the right minus what she generates for the left to get her net fundraising power.

Arbo
10-10-2013, 10:11 AM
I would like to see numbers on that: How much money she generates for the right minus what she generates for the left to get her net fundraising power.

Would be interesting to see such numbers if they existed. But I know that the right raises funds off of extremist things said by the left, so it stands to reason the left uses her words to raise funds as well.

aboutime
10-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Every year, time after time. The very same people complain about Coulter, call her names, accuse her of all sorts of stuff. Yet....SHE STILL MANAGES TO BE A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL person who drives all of the Easily-Led, Irresponsible, Truth haters crazy as her bank accounts increase.

In other words. Those who must constantly slam Coulter, for whatever reason their immature minds find important. Are actually just demonstrating how much they DESPISE being exposed to, and reminded of the Truth...they cannot, and will not ever change.

Boo Hoo!

Arbo
10-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Every year, time after time. The very same people complain about Coulter, call her names, accuse her of all sorts of stuff. Yet....SHE STILL MANAGES TO BE A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL person who drives all of the Easily-Led, Irresponsible, Truth haters crazy as her bank accounts increase.

In other words. Those who must constantly slam Coulter, for whatever reason their immature minds find important. Are actually just demonstrating how much they DESPISE being exposed to, and reminded of the Truth...they cannot, and will not ever change.

Boo Hoo!

Some seriously faulty logic in use there. There are morons on the right that are popular and successful as well, and they are just as much partisan hacks and extremists as Coulter is. This success happens because there are large groups of mindless sheep on each side that seem to claim 'their' talking head speaks the 'real' 'truth'. Quite amusing.

cadet
10-10-2013, 04:12 PM
There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
-John Adams.

Arbo
10-10-2013, 04:24 PM
“However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.” - George Washington

jimnyc
10-10-2013, 04:41 PM

To an extent I agree with you. But she's a helluva lot more intelligent than Schultz, or Matthews or any of the other mouthpieces over there. I'm not a fan of Coulter, never bought a single book and never really watched her often on the tube. But I have read a lot of articles she has written, and she's certainly much more informed and much more on spot than her counterparts. She's a pit bull though and jumps on the liberals as if it's more important than the subjects and current events. I think she would be much better served if she stuck with the subjects and used her intelligence to just drive home the point. Then she wouldn't make 1/10th of what she made in this manner, And worse, and sadly, she would get less viewership/readers if she went the straight and narrow.

But in pure intelligence, I can't think of any liberal counterparts that can swim in the same lake as her.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-10-2013, 05:30 PM
To an extent I agree with you. But she's a helluva lot more intelligent than Schultz, or Matthews or any of the other mouthpieces over there. I'm not a fan of Coulter, never bought a single book and never really watched her often on the tube. But I have read a lot of articles she has written, and she's certainly much more informed and much more on spot than her counterparts. She's a pit bull though and jumps on the liberals as if it's more important than the subjects and current events. I think she would be much better served if she stuck with the subjects and used her intelligence to just drive home the point. Then she wouldn't make 1/10th of what she made in this manner, And worse, and sadly, she would get less viewership/readers if she went the straight and narrow.

But in pure intelligence, I can't think of any liberal counterparts that can swim in the same lake as her. That's the truth they hate to hear about her or from her! She blasts all of them into little pieces that dare get into a verbal exchange with her...-Tyr

Arbo
10-10-2013, 05:37 PM
I think she would be much better served if she stuck with the subjects and used her intelligence to just drive home the point.

I agree, this is always the way to go about it, if one doesn't want to be seen as some sort of lunatic.

Then she wouldn't make 1/10th of what she made in this manner, And worse, and sadly, she would get less viewership/readers if she went the straight and narrow.

It is sad to think that to her, money is more important than anything else. But she is not alone, as that appears to be the case with talking heads on both sides. All the more reason why I don't understand those that follow any given talking head as if they were a Messiah.

tailfins
10-10-2013, 05:46 PM
I agree, this is always the way to go about it, if one doesn't want to be seen as some sort of lunatic.

It is sad to think that to her, money is more important than anything else. But she is not alone, as that appears to be the case with talking heads on both sides. All the more reason why I don't understand those that follow any given talking head as if they were a Messiah.

I think you miss Ann Coulter's objective. That's to heap the psychological abuse on lefties the way lefties have done to the right for decades. Some people enjoy seeing the payback.

Arbo
10-11-2013, 09:45 AM
I think you miss Ann Coulter's objective. That's to heap the psychological abuse on lefties the way lefties have done to the right for decades. Some people enjoy seeing the payback.

I know that's her objective. And I think the left a bunch of assholes for what they have done, so to follow in their footsteps just leads those that do to being a bunch of assholes that are just like the leftists.

aboutime
10-11-2013, 12:43 PM

tailfins. She is very good at Fighting Fire, With Fire. The easiest way to expose Obama, and the Liberals is to EMULATE, and COPY their tactics. Then USE those tactics to FIGHT them with what THEY CREATED.
It really makes them angry, and is the only successful way to prove their STUPIDITY, and ANGER.

SassyLady
10-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I know that's her objective. And I think the left a bunch of assholes for what they have done, so to follow in their footsteps just leads those that do to being a bunch of assholes that are just like the leftists.

She doesn't come across as a conservative because she is, well, not very conservative when expressing her views. She is not intimidated by the liberals and actually feeds off of their stupidity. I'm glad people like her on the right are speaking up ... that's why the liberals have gotten such a stronghold on this country. Conservatives are too polite to compete with the abrasiveness of the left and people like Coulter are saying what we want to say even if we cringe at her abrasiveness ... after all, that's what we don't like about the liberals. I have a hard time watching or listening to her, but reading transcripts of what she has said is easier.

If you are familiar with the Overton Window you will understand why we need people like Coulter to bring the mid point back to the mid point.