PDA

View Full Version : Former Hillary Associate Claims to Have Been Her Personal Hit Man… Admits to Killing

Jeff
10-13-2013, 06:14 AM
OK first off we have no way of knowing if this is true but man what a accusation , I know during the Clinton days there where many very questionable deaths and would love to know the truth as I am sure all Americans would, but one man's story isn't going to do it, I have no idea how they could prove it but if it is true I would love to see it surface and those responsible go to jail rather than run for president in 2016.

Clinton Insider Admits To Murder For Hire Claiming He Did It For The Money

L (https://samaritansentinel.com/)arry Nichols, former 10 year accomplice to the Clintons, can now add hit-man to his list of dirty deeds. Nichols dropped a bombshell on The Pete Santilli Show when he very calmly admitted that he had murdered people, on command, for Bill and Hillary Clinton. Mr. Nichols has been a voice crying out in the wilderness since he brought to light the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton during his reign as Governor in Arkansas. That information would eventually play a key role to Clinton's impeachment in the 90′s. Larry says he makes no apologies

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/

aboutime
10-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Jeff. As much as most all of us would love to see such a story be true, and be proven to be factual. Until it...like other, countless phony conspiracy theory Tall Tales can be proven as true, beyond all doubt. I will just wait and see what develops from this story.

It would be fun to learn it IS TRUE. But then. With the people we now have in Congress, and the White House. ALL OF WHOM ARE KNOWN, PROFESSIONAL LIARS....I will let this go.

jafar00
10-13-2013, 07:53 PM
I don't doubt this. A lot of people have been "rendered" and tortured to death over the years at the behest of the US govt. It's part of the reason why you have a bunch of terrorists who want to kill you now.

Jeff
10-14-2013, 05:33 AM
You know it is really sad that everyone on the board wasn't able to say what a bunch of trash but that is it we don't doubt a story like that and how sad is that.

Nukeman
10-14-2013, 07:02 AM
I don't doubt this. A lot of people have been "rendered" and tortured to death over the years at the behest of the US govt. It's part of the reason why you have a bunch of terrorists who want to kill you now. Chicken, Egg?? You tell me why they were rendered. YOU forget that the whole reason we have been against the Islamic extremist is due to the FACT that peaceful Muslims refuse to stop them. The rendering came AFTER attacks against the West...

You think the govt is just going around and saying.. "Oh hey there's a nice Muslim lets water-board him and torture him to start some shit with the extremist".. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now am I saying our govt is blameless??? NO.. They help perpetuate the issues but in NO MEANS are the Islamist free of guilt!!!!!!!!!!!! It is simple, quit trying to bring down our way of life and what it stands (stood) for and you have no issue with 350 million people....

revelarts
10-14-2013, 07:44 AM
seems like an Interesting interview. i haven't listened to it yet. I hope the guy names some names and give some evidence.

over the years there has been plenty to connect the Clinton's to killings, at the very lest putting them ALL IN on cover ups of several murders.

just a bit of the stories that have come out long ago...

...In January 1991, long before his (Harmon's) drug offenses became public knowledge, Harmon convinced a judge to subpoena evidence obtained by Jean Duffey’s (federal investigator) task force — evidence gathered against him and other Arkansas public officials. Ms. Duffey refused to honor the subpoena and fled the sate when a warrant was issued for her arrest. “I had developed the trust of many informants, and I was not about to give their names up to someone who I thought would put their lives in jeopardy,” says Duffey. “Witnesses tend to turn up dead. Many witnesses have turned up dead in the case primarily talking about the murders of Kevin and Don.”
Among them: Jeff Rhodes – His body was found in a trash dump in April 1989.
Keith McKaskel – The former bar bouncer was found stabbed to death in November 1988. He had warned his friends that he would be killed for what he knew.
Keith Koney – He died in a motorcycle accident after an unconfirmed high-speed chase.
Gregory Collins – He was shot in the face in January 1989.
Jordan Kettleson – He may have had information on the Ives and Henry deaths. Kettleson was shot dead in the front seat of his pickup truck.
James Milam – A possible source of more information, his body was found decapitated and ruled died of natural causes by Dr. Fahmy Malak ,Arkansas coroner friend of the Clintons, covered and promoted by the Clintons
More Mysterious Deaths in Arkansas
© 1995 Mark E. Howerter

Search
Fahmy Malak
Don Henry and Kevin Ives
Mena Arkansas
Dan Harmon

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8FH2KEjLcjs?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Clintons are good friends with Bush senior BTW.

jimnyc
10-14-2013, 08:47 AM
I would LOVE for this to be found out to be true and 100% spot on, but I have doubts. Some serious accusations there but little proof. IF he were to try and actually get the indicted on something, he would obviously need something a LOT more concrete. Then the article states this:

Larry Nichols was there and he knows what happened. Is he lying? That's something that only he and others that were there truly know.

If the accusations that are flying on the Pete Santilli show are true, it is just more evidence that we cannot fully put our trust in Fox News.

Even the writer and interviewers are guessing as to the truth here. And not even Fox, IMO, should be broadcasting something such as this without due diligence. I HOPE that someone does more digging and would come out with something concrete to bury those dirtbags, but this doesn't appear to be it.

revelarts
10-14-2013, 10:46 AM
an oldie but a lot of info...
with the same source as above..
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8-jt8em-GJI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fj1200
10-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Please lord don't let the Republicans latch on to this type of story as the best way to keep Hillary from winning in '16.

Amen.

aboutime
10-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Please lord don't let the Republicans latch on to this type of story as the best way to keep Hillary from winning in '16.

Amen.

FJ. Odd as it may sound. I say AMEN as well to that thought. It will separate the thinkers from the stinkers.

jafar00
10-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Chicken, Egg?? You tell me why they were rendered. YOU forget that the whole reason we have been against the Islamic extremist is due to the FACT that peaceful Muslims refuse to stop them. The rendering came AFTER attacks against the West...

You think the govt is just going around and saying.. "Oh hey there's a nice Muslim lets water-board him and torture him to start some shit with the extremist".. Get real!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now am I saying our govt is blameless??? NO.. They help perpetuate the issues but in NO MEANS are the Islamist free of guilt!!!!!!!!!!!! It is simple, quit trying to bring down our way of life and what it stands (stood) for and you have no issue with 350 million people....

Even if it was a response to something, there is nothing that can excuse extraordinary rendition to a country with no laws for torture. A lot of innocent people got caught up in that.

Nukeman
10-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Even if it was a response to something, there is nothing that can excuse extraordinary rendition to a country with no laws for torture. A lot of innocent people got caught up in that.Notice that the vast majority of sites that ALLOW the torture are in Islamic countries. Clean house and don't allow a corrupt govt agency to use your lands to torture YOUR people...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site

The U.S. and suspected CIA "black sites" (BLACK)
Extraordinary renditions allegedly have been carried out from these countries(DARK BLUE)
Detainees have allegedly been transported through these countries(LIGHT BLUE)
Detainees have allegedly arrived in these countries(RED)
Sources: Amnesty International[35] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site#cite_note-AmnestyInternational060101-35) Human Rights Watch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Watch)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/ExtRenditionMap.gif

jimnyc
10-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Even if it was a response to something, there is nothing that can excuse extraordinary rendition to a country with no laws for torture. A lot of innocent people got caught up in that.

There's nothing that can excuse abuses and terrorism in many countries. And I don't know if there are laws against those things there, presumably so, but apparently they are very rarely, if ever at all enforced. If Islamic countries went after these people as I've been stating, there would sure be a lot less people for the USA to have to go after - and just how many of them are people that Islamic countries have turned a blind eye to? I think SO many countries can police these folks themselves, and then we wouldn't get blame so much time down the road for performing the cleanup.

revelarts
10-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Saddam Hussein went after "terrorist" gave intel to the U.S. pre 911.
Moammar Gaddafi went after "terrorist" and fought former Iraqi insurgents from his country.
Assad went after "terrorist" and even tortured some for the US.

war on terror is BS, we only pick on the "terrorist" we don't like today.
Alqeada in Libya and Syria are A-OK now. the MEK aren't terrorist anymore they are "freedom fighters."

It's a game.

The people try to make it make sense but it's a bigger game the leaders -in and out of gov't- are playing. they just want public support to kill WHOEVER they name as an enemy today. Enemies are those that DON'T give us what we want the way we want it. Or those that don't jump when we say BOO.

If we can even consider supporting Alqeada i can't hear JACK about an all important, self righteous, anything goes, no holds barred, rights busting, war on terror. it's hypocritical BS.

jimnyc
10-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Saddam Hussein went after "terrorist" gave intel to the U.S. pre 911.
Moammar Gaddafi went after "terrorist" and fought former Iraqi insurgents from his country.
Assad went after "terrorist" and even tortured some for the US.

war on terror is BS, we only pick on the "terrorist" we don't like today.
Alqeada in Libya and Syria are A-OK now. the MEK aren't terrorist anymore they are "freedom fighters."

It's a game.

The people try to make it make sense but it's a bigger game the leaders -in and out of gov't- are playing. they just want public support to kill WHOEVER they name as an enemy today. Enemies are those that DON'T give us what we want the way we want it. Or those that don't jump when we say BOO.

If w can even consider supporting Alqeada i don't want to hear JACK about an all important self righteous anything goes war on terror. it's BS.

That's why "we" shouldn't continue to have to police the world. The countries in which so many of these people live in should be stepping up to the plate and policing these scumbags. Nevermind others going after anyone down the road. If you have a terrorist/murderer/abuser, you don't turn a blind eye. If other countries would actually want to get rid of these people, and policed their own backyards, then other countries like the US won't need to get involved as much. And a terrorist or mass murderer going after other scumbags doesn't qualify as a solution - these countries need to have legit governments and/or forces and/or police that are trying to stem the bloodshed. But this is about as rare as a 4 leaf clover, or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Arbo
10-15-2013, 10:13 AM
That's why "we" shouldn't continue to have to police the world.

The quickest way to get others to stand up for themselves is to withdraw all of our people and quit helping them. And I think that is what we should do. Too many of our people die for those that don't give a crap.

Nukeman
10-15-2013, 12:27 PM
That's why "we" shouldn't continue to have to police the world. The countries in which so many of these people live in should be stepping up to the plate and policing these scumbags. Nevermind others going after anyone down the road. If you have a terrorist/murderer/abuser, you don't turn a blind eye. If other countries would actually want to get rid of these people, and policed their own backyards, then other countries like the US won't need to get involved as much. And a terrorist or mass murderer going after other scumbags doesn't qualify as a solution - these countries need to have legit governments and/or forces and/or police that are trying to stem the bloodshed. But this is about as rare as a 4 leaf clover, or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Exactly!!!!! These guys scream that we change sides or help one side than turn on them. If they would just eliminate the terrorist in the first place or quit giving them a safe haven we (CIA) couldn't use and abuse them for whatever stupid reason they come up with. Terrorist should not be TOLERATED in any country.........

Nukeman
10-15-2013, 12:32 PM
The quickest way to get others to stand up for themselves is to withdraw all of our people and quit helping them. And I think that is what we should do. Too many of our people die for those that don't give a crap.
YEP!!!!!!!!!! I say be a little xenophobic.. Not completely but only help when a REQUEST is made, with terms spelled out for how long and what exactly we are to do.. No more of open end bullshit of policing the world, it has done nothing but give us grief and trouble all over the world....

revelarts
10-15-2013, 05:15 PM
http://simonkneebone.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/war-on-terror-lr-pic.jpg

bingster
10-16-2013, 12:34 PM
OK first off we have no way of knowing if this is true but man what a accusation , I know during the Clinton days there where many very questionable deaths and would love to know the truth as I am sure all Americans would, but one man's story isn't going to do it, I have no idea how they could prove it but if it is true I would love to see it surface and those responsible go to jail rather than run for president in 2016.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-personal-hit-man-admits-killing-money/

It's good to see Fox News actually does have some level of integrity to turn down the interview of this man and Klayman. It surprises me, pleasantly.....

Gaffer
10-16-2013, 07:00 PM
It's good to see Fox News actually does have some level of integrity to turn down the interview of this man and Klayman. It surprises me, pleasantly.....

You just don't want your second favorite communist to look bad.