PDA

View Full Version : Jeb Bush

Yurt
06-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Jeb Bush:

Ok, so on the way home from my family reunion in Santa Cruz my dad mentions that he thinks Jeb is going to take the WH in 08'. I said huh? He said, oh yeah, you watch, they are priming us and that we will vote for Jeb in 08'.

I said, hey dad, he is not even running.

He said, so? He will make a late entry and be voted in. The Bushes will make it happen.

I said: Uh, GWB is fast losing his base and it is highly unlikely the conservative base would even "think" about electing another Bush to the WH.

He said: you wait and see....

I told him I was going to post it on this board and show him I am not the only one who thinks this.

Am I?

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Jeb Bush:

Ok, so on the way home from my family reunion in Santa Cruz my dad mentions that he thinks Jeb is going to take the WH in 08'. I said huh? He said, oh yeah, you watch, they are priming us and that we will vote for Jeb in 08'.

He said, so? He will make a late entry and be voted in. The Bushes will make it happen.

I said: Uh, GWB is fast losing his base and it is highly unlikely the conservative base would even "think" about electing another Bush to the WH.

I told him I was going to post it on this board and show him I am not the only one who thinks this.

Am I?

I was thinking he might run, you never know.

Yurt
06-11-2007, 07:19 PM
I was thinking he might run, you never know.

Shite! My dad has point? LOL.

So why do you think this?

Kathianne
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
I don't think Jeb will run in '08, he hasn't got a war chest build up started, most of the 'staff' have already committed to others. Now '12? That's another question.

Doniston
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Jeb Bush:

Am I?

Earlier on I had thought it might be possible. But I think he will wait a few years, and then try.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 07:24 PM
..... Make him a tin foil hat while you're at it.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 07:26 PM
I don't think Jeb will run in '08, he hasn't got a war chest build up started, most of the 'staff' have already committed to others. Now '12? That's another question.

Earlier on I had thought it might be possible. But I think he will wait a few years, and then try.

He'll run in 2012 but won't stand a chance until 2016 because Hillary will have it for 8 long years.

Yurt
06-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Make him a tin foil hat while you're at it.

*makes hat*

:laugh2:

Yurt
06-11-2007, 07:33 PM
He'll run in 2012 but won't stand a chance until 2016 because Hillary will have it for 8 long years.

I agree. My dad can't fathom billary winning. I told him it will happen. She will carry on the war campaign, regardless of what she says. No other dem will. Hillary will win in 08' and you are probably right about 12'

glockmail
06-11-2007, 07:35 PM
I agree. My dad can't fathom billary winning. I told him it will happen. She will carry on the war campaign, regardless of what she says. No other dem will. Hillary will win in 08' and you are probably right about 12' Fucking scary stuff.

Yurt
06-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Fucking scary stuff.

True. But it is a very real possibility.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 07:44 PM
True. But it is a very real possibility. Last I heard Rush was standing at his 80% prediction. I predicted similar months before I heard his take. Two great minds can't be far from wrong, and now your's makes 3.
:cheers2:

Yurt
06-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Last I heard Rush was standing at his 80% prediction. I predicted similar months before I heard his take. Two great minds can't be far from wrong, and now your's makes 3.
:cheers2:

He predicted billary would get 80%?

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 08:09 PM

There is more of a chance of Glock turning gay then Hilary gtting elected, both will never happen.

glockmail
06-11-2007, 08:26 PM
No. He's been predicting an 80% chnace that she will be prez. I would predict that she would get less than Bill-bob on pecent of votes, if that is possible.

Yurt
06-11-2007, 08:29 PM
No. He's been predicting an 80% chnace that she will be prez. I would predict that she would get less than Bill-bob on pecent of votes, if that is possible.

Oh, that makes sense.

Gunny
06-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Jeb Bush:

Am I?

IMO, in the near future, anyone too closely associated with Bush or his more liberal policies will be "tainted goods." That most definitely applies to anyone named "Bush."

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 09:24 PM
IMO, in the near future, anyone too closely associated with Bush or his more liberal policies will be "tainted goods." That most definitely applies to anyone named "Bush."

Ive got an idea for the 08 election, Gunny for President :)

Gunny
06-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Ive got an idea for the 08 election, Gunny for President :)

Dude I could piss off more people in one day than GWB has in 6+ years.

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 09:36 PM

I know, youd stir the pot :laugh2: Also youd twist the terrorists heads off their neck :laugh2:

shattered
06-11-2007, 09:37 PM

I'd surely rig voting in favor of that. :D

Gunny
06-11-2007, 09:48 PM
I know, youd stir the pot :laugh2: Also youd twist the terrorists heads off their neck :laugh2:

First thing I'd do is tell the gov't of Iraq to get their shit together because I'm resuming the war against terrorism put on pause while we piddle around waiting on them.

Then I'd completely redeploy our military forces where they are currently need as opposed to manning obsolete Cold War bases. Screw the local foreign economies they support and the kissass politics that keep them there.

I'd deploy the National Guard on the Southern US border until further notice and give them orders to repel borders, by force if necessary. "until furhter notice" is until I get legislation to sign that says, no amnesty for criminals, no social services for illegal aliens, illegals will be immediately deported when and where found, a 5 year prison sentence for anyone caught employing illegals, and if foreign nationals wish to be US citizens they can fill out the paperwork and come through the gate if approved.

Like I said ....

Gunny
06-11-2007, 09:49 PM
I'd surely rig voting in favor of that. :D

:laugh2: I think you'd get too much pleasure out me pissing everyone off.

shattered
06-11-2007, 09:50 PM
:laugh2: I think you'd get too much pleasure out me pissing everyone off.

...and you'd start denying me NOW??!

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
First thing I'd do is tell the gov't of Iraq to get their shit together because I'm resuming the war against terrorism put on pause while we piddle around waiting on them.

Then I'd completely redeploy our military forces where they are currently need as opposed to manning obsolete Cold War bases. Screw the local foreign economies they support and the kissass politics that keep them there.

I'd deploy the National Guard on the Southern US border until further notice and give them orders to repel borders, by force if necessary. "until furhter notice" is until I get legislation to sign that says, no amnesty for criminals, no social services for illegal aliens, illegals will be immediately deported when and where found, a 5 year prison sentence for anyone caught employing illegals, and if foreign nationals wish to be US citizens they can fill out the paperwork and come through the gate if approved.

Like I said ....

Gunny 08 :salute:

Gunny
06-11-2007, 10:02 PM
...and you'd start denying me NOW??!

Who am *I* to EVER deny *YOU*?:laugh2:

shattered
06-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Who am *I* to EVER deny *YOU*?:laugh2:

And that's why you're my favorite. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/smilie_kuesschen1.gif

Gunny
06-11-2007, 10:06 PM
And that's why you're my favorite. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/smilie_kuesschen1.gif

:scared:

Yurt
06-11-2007, 10:07 PM

Exactly.

shattered
06-11-2007, 10:08 PM
:scared:

*sigh* I forgot.

Germs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/whack.gif

Better?

Gunny
06-11-2007, 10:11 PM
*sigh* I forgot.

Germs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/whack.gif

Better?

:rock: ummm...sure.

06-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Jeb might be a good candidate, but even if he was the best id have a really hard time voting for him just because im tired of the same old same old. We see another Bush or Clinton in right now we will see the same old same old.

I could see him a potential vp candidate though. not likely if the public opinion of The President continues, but i have a feeling that if he drops the immigration thing the President will do much better publically by 08.

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Jeb might be a good candidate, but even if he was the best id have a really hard time voting for him just because im tired of the same old same old. We see another Bush or Clinton in right now we will see the same old same old.

I could see him a potential vp candidate though. not likely if the public opinion of The President continues, but i have a feeling that if he drops the immigration thing the President will do much better publically by 08.

They should pick Trump to be VP

JohnDoe
06-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Romney has Jeb as his vp pick, so the rumor goes.

nevadamedic
06-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Romney has Jeb as his vp pick, so the rumor goes.

I really doubt that.

JohnDoe
06-11-2007, 11:42 PM
I really doubt that.
appears likely to me...from what this article reports?

Mitt Romney-Jeb Bush for GOP Ticket in 2008?
News Max ^

Posted on 11/15/2006 9:25:46 PM PST by MinorityRepublican

Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney has hired several of Jeb Bush’s top aides, leading to speculation that Romney may be courting the outgoing Florida governor for a possible Romney-Bush 2008 ticket for the White House.

After Bush’s former chief of staff and top political adviser, Sally Bradshaw, joined Romney’s Commonwealth political action committee earlier this month, Romney flew to Florida to join Bush for campaign events and fund-raisers - and to gauge Bush’s interest in being a running mate, sources told the Boston Herald.

Soon after, Bush’s chief finance director, Ann Woods Herberger, also joined Romney’s political action committee.

Bush has ruled out running for president himself. But agreeing to accept the vice presidential post would allow him to "run on the national ticket without having to run for the ticket,” since vice presidential candidates are chosen, not elected, political analyst David Mark, a former political reporter who covered Gov. Bush, told the Herald.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...