PDA

View Full Version : Redstaterules??? Anybody know why he hasnt post in so long?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2013, 08:26 AM
09-27-2013, 10:32 AM #43
red states rule
red states rule is offline Senior Member
Join Date:Jan 2007Posts:44,034Thanks:188Thanked 6,458 Times in 3,816 Posts Rep Power:2622769
It is clear Kenya needs to pass common sense gun laws now before more people are killed. Ban those damn assault weapons and the problem will be solved. After all that worked in Chicago didn't it? The most recent post by RSR WAS ON 9-27-2013. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW HE IS DOING/ IS HE HAVING MEDICAL ISSUES? TYR

Jeff
10-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Last I had spoke to him he had a lot going on in his life and was busy as can be at work with the promotion and all, I miss him here I hope he finds time soon.

aboutime
10-16-2013, 05:26 PM
The most recent post by RSR WAS ON 9-27-2013. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW HE IS DOING/ IS HE HAVING MEDICAL ISSUES? TYR

Tyr. Not sure, but I do suspect he has had some changes in work hours. I think I remember him talking about a new position. Could be wrong. But this has been a really challenging year for him. All supposition.

gabosaurus
10-16-2013, 06:36 PM
A lot of people take breaks from posting. Some people stop posting altogether. But they are still out there and remain a threat to us all. :p
When RSR wants to come back, he will.

You must remember the Hotel California rule of DP: You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

aboutime
10-16-2013, 07:42 PM
A lot of people take breaks from posting. Some people stop posting altogether. But they are still out there and remain a threat to us all. :p
When RSR wants to come back, he will.

You must remember the Hotel California rule of DP: You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Thanks gabby. Most of us are well aware how YOU....Checked out a long time ago. And no matter how hard you try. Nobody will ever let you come back unless you grow a brain.

gabosaurus
10-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks gabby. Most of us are well aware how YOU....Checked out a long time ago. And no matter how hard you try. Nobody will ever let you come back unless you grow a brain.

People here miss RSR. Not a single poster would miss you if you left. Why don't you leave for a month or two and allow me to prove my point?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2013, 08:23 PM
People here miss RSR. Not a single poster would miss you if you left. Why don't you leave for a month or two and allow me to prove my point? Sorry Gabs but on that you are wrong, I'd miss him. And not just because he pushes the opposition's buttons here either but because he is my friend and a good member here. :beer: No different than when I defended you and openly expressed missing your contributions made here. I'd damn sure not want to see you leave either.. And yes, I am a bit of an enigma to be figured out. - ;)-Tyr

gabosaurus
10-16-2013, 08:30 PM
Sorry Gabs but on that you are wrong, I'd miss him. And not just because he pushes the opposition's buttons here either but because he is my friend and a good member here. :beer: No different than when I defended you and openly expressed missing your contributions made here. I'd damn sure not want to see you leave either.. And yes, I am a bit of an enigma to be figured out. - ;)-Tyr

Tyr, I would miss you. You are an honorable and worthy opponent. AT is neither.

aboutime
10-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Tyr, I would miss you. You are an honorable and worthy opponent. AT is neither.

Thank you very, very much gabby. I like hearing, and reading that kind of stuff from people like you. It proves I am being effective in making you look...exactly as I have described.

gabosaurus
10-16-2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you very, very much gabby. I like hearing, and reading that kind of stuff from people like you. It proves I am being effective in making you look...exactly as I have described.

When a dead tree falls in the forest, it makes a sound. But no one hears it.
When a brain dead human blathers, he makes a sound. But no one hears it. Or is listening.

aboutime
10-17-2013, 07:15 PM
When a dead tree falls in the forest, it makes a sound. But no one hears it.
When a brain dead human blathers, he makes a sound. But no one hears it. Or is listening.

Thank you for PROVING all of that is correct....about You. Your defense is noted. So, take your fingers out of your ears now.

red states rule
10-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks guys for your concern.

I have been VERY busy at work, and when I was last here the board had lost so much of it appeal - I decided to take a break

Things seem to have settled down and I missed you eight balls (well most of you - not all)