PDA

View Full Version : Key GOP leader admits defeat

gabosaurus
10-16-2013, 08:18 PM
The chairman of the powerful House Ways and Means Committee conceded Republican defeat, saying it’s time to accept a budget deal to reopen the government and avoid a threatened government default on debt.“We lost,” U.S. Rep. Dave Camp, R-Midland, said Wednesday. “We didn’t enact the policies that we wanted, but I think it’s time to move forward and fund the government and highlight the problems with Obamacare.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131016/POLITICS03/310160118#ixzz2hwCll0xS

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2013, 08:19 PM
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131016/POLITICS03/310160118#ixzz2hwCll0xS
[/COLOR][/LEFT] Why should we give a damn what one lousy turncoat bastard says!??? -Tyr

bingster
10-16-2013, 08:56 PM
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Gabby, if you're the only liberal in this hole. You need to study up. This is weak.
1. There have been dozens of Republicans all along who are against this boondoggle of idiocy. The idiots call them RINO's.
2. Although it's interesting to quote other Republicans to show Tea Baggers that they are stupid, it's redundant. They are too stupid to understand.
3. More effective techniques. Well, while I won't brag that I've been successful in teaching these morons common sense, logic, current affairs, history, science, or any other form of intelligence (You can't fix stupid) it's a lot more fun showing them what they look like to other people. Some ideas?
a) Show them the polls. Rasmussen is, by far, the most conservative poll on earth along with Gallup. Post those polls and they will see that the Republican party is a lot more unpopular than diarhea, and even other Republicans think they are stupid.
b) Show them posts of the entire world who says they are stupid for thinking violating the debt limit is an OK thing to do. Yes, even the Russians are laughing at us, and that means them
c) Forget it, you can't fix stupid.

bingster
10-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Why should we give a damn what one lousy turncoat bastard says!??? -Tyr

You can't fix stupid, Gabby.
I rest my case.
p.s. NO, I'm talking to Gabby. You wouldn't understand.

aboutime
10-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Why should we give a damn what one lousy turncoat bastard says!??? -Tyr

Tyr. Just another version of McCain, a close relative of recently confined Witness (Witless) Protection program, Joe Biden.
I have been reminding everyone all along. ALL Politicians...no matter what party they may CLAIM to represent....are LIARS. And the last people they care about are WE THE PEOPLE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2013, 09:37 PM
c) Forget it, you can't fix stupid. FIXED YOUR POST FOR YOU. Removed the stupid shat and left the only part of it that was of any consequence. -Tyr

Gaffer
10-16-2013, 09:51 PM
I think bing is really harry reid.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2013, 10:01 PM
I think bing is really harry reid. Or Nancy Pelosi using her usual :shitfan:.. :laugh2:

aboutime
10-17-2013, 07:21 PM
FIXED YOUR POST FOR YOU. Removed the stupid shat and left the only part of it that was of any consequence. -Tyr

Tyr. Most all of us agree with the bingster about being unable to FIX STUPID. So bingster will just have to suffer all by himself...UNFIXABLE.

jimnyc
10-17-2013, 07:36 PM
Tea Baggers

So I see you're bringing your sexual fantasies to multiple threads, pathetic. You keep trying to give off an appearance of being above things, all the while spitting out stuff like this. You're no more than one of the worst political hacks I have seen, who is trying hard not to expose himself as just that. If Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid had a child, I think he would be you. Seriously though, I think you should drop the act of condemning others for what they say while being a part of the problem yourself.

jimnyc
10-17-2013, 07:42 PM
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

I think he's right, and he was very well spoken. At this point the entire nation shouldn't have to suffer. Fund the government and continue to highlight the guaranteed issues with this shit act. Then work to have it changed over time. I say let it sink or swim, and no way this ship stays afloat without mucho changes.

Arbo
10-17-2013, 08:25 PM
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

American citizens lost, not any party.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Why should we give a damn what one lousy turncoat bastard says!??? -Tyr You can't fix stupid, Gabby.
I rest my case.
p.s. NO, I'm talking to Gabby. You wouldn't understand. Your problem is that those you deem to be stupid are anything but that. Our problem is we tend to be too busy living our lives to properly dress you people down and now we've let the dems/libs and leftists go way too far to reel them back in. Going to be a painful reckoning on at least one group and possibly on both groups. The fiddler must be paid and somebody gonna' be made to pay big time! Question is which side, surely looks like it will be our side but such sacrifice has been paid before to correct the problem and save the nation. Should we prevail and save the nation I'll vote to set standards that eliminate the threat and actions that brought us to this crisis regardless of what dire costs must be paid. Better the guilty pay for their misdeeds than another innocent person endure the misery and evil they will inflict upon innocent people again if given a chance. Remember France solved their problem by eliminating the source. Now two hundred years later nobody holds that against them. Only America has a totally different source problem but one that would have to be dealt with in a firm and resolute manner. Best you pray that I'm not a survivor that gets to set standards because I would say that the "would be tiger" has to pay terribly for it's misdeeds too. :gunner3:-- ;)--Tyr