PDA

View Full Version : Cop Breaks Woman’s Face for No Reason

Jeff
10-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Normally I see things like this and realize there are 2 sides to every story but with the video evidence this cop should be put in jail, even if she wasn't being 100% cooperative ( which there is no evidence of ) this cop had no right to try and be the tough guy when he threw her into the holding cell.

A 47-year-old Chicago mother of two admits to having drunk a little too much one night. That’s why she decided to stop driving and pull over to the side to sleep it off. But all a Skokie (a Chicago suburb) cop saw was bait. An arrest. Maybe he was working on surpassing his quota.
So, Officer Michael Hart decided to arrest Cassandra Feuerstein for DUI even though she wasn’t even driving. She was doing the responsible thing by not driving. Nevertheless, Feuerstein was compliant.

http://lastresistance.com/3387/cop-breaks-womans-face-reason/

Kathianne
10-17-2013, 11:04 AM
Normally I see things like this and realize there are 2 sides to every story but with the video evidence this cop should be put in jail, even if she wasn't being 100% cooperative ( which there is no evidence of ) this cop had no right to try and be the tough guy when he threw her into the holding cell.

http://lastresistance.com/3387/cop-breaks-womans-face-reason/

Recent story:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/10/woman-thrown-face-first-into-concrete-slab-sues-cops/

...Feuerstein does not deny the drunk driving charges and pleaded guilty. Her lawyer has not specified the damages sought in the suit.

“The Village of Skokie expresses deep concern for Ms. Cassandra Feuerstein’s
injuries that occurred at the Skokie Police Station earlier this year,” the town’s spokeswoman Ann Tennes said in a statement. “Officer Michael Hart has been on station duty and has no contact with the public. Both the Village of Skokie and the Cook County State’s Attorney have ongoing investigations pending that began when the incident occurred… The Village of Skokie is committed to reaching a full resolution in this matter.”

Hart has been under investigation, the lawsuit will delay dismissal if that is what was warranted.

darin
10-17-2013, 11:27 AM
I hope she gets MILLIONS and the cop is locked up for years.

aboutime
10-23-2013, 04:26 PM
I hope she gets MILLIONS and the cop is locked up for years.

dmp. While I also fully appreciate the difficult, dangerous job Police officers have to do. In no way would I condone, or give any support to any person in uniform who abuses their position in any way.
A BAD COP is A BAD COP. No matter what we all know about other GOOD COPS.

That BLUE LINE they have so much pride in, becomes a BROWN STAIN if they permit such BAD actors to wear the uniform, badge, and call themself an Officer of the Law.

Thankfully. Video records work BOTH WAYS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-23-2013, 06:09 PM

http://lastresistance.com/3387/cop-breaks-womans-face-reason/ I've seen cops hit people with nightstick for no reason and they got away with it too. No video handy back then and a cop's word was taken over the arrested man every time. I had a friend that beat up three cops and later was arrested and put into a cell. About 3 hours later near 3 am 4 cops came into his cell and beat the hell out of him almost killing him! They then wrote up a police report citing those injuries as having came from his first fight earlier that night. Dude was a tough hombre but they broke him. He never again as far as I know ever had any trouble with the law, walked a straight and narrow path. They got away with it too. I've seen lots of cops do illegal and dirty crap. Tis why I view them far differently than most folks do. Worse ones I've seen worked as off duty bouncers in a club. I didn't work there but saw them nightly do stuff that would have gotten any other bouncer fired and arrested. I saw it go on for well over a year until I quit going there. -Tyr

glockmail
10-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Her attorney puts it exactly right: "a cowardly act of a bully". I hope she gets millions, and the officer gets thrown in prison.

jimnyc
10-24-2013, 12:14 PM
My prediction - he will claim he only meant to push her back into the cell, not force her into the bench. She will sue and win an awful lot, and he will in fact lose his job. But I think he skates on any charges - and if so - that's a disgrace. Once in police custody, they should ensure the safety of all prisoners, not push them around and chance having shit like this happen.

aboutime
10-24-2013, 03:47 PM
My prediction - he will claim he only meant to push her back into the cell, not force her into the bench. She will sue and win an awful lot, and he will in fact lose his job. But I think he skates on any charges - and if so - that's a disgrace. Once in police custody, they should ensure the safety of all prisoners, not push them around and chance having shit like this happen.

Perfectly stated jim.