PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama Planning To Intentionally Incite Food Riots In November?

Jeff
10-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Could this be another step in destroying America, no I don't believe in food stamps, well I believe if they are used what they were suppose to be used for ( helping people get over the hump ) but our Government has made it more a way of life for many, so yes this is another part of the destruction of America, now the people that live off the Government will start feeling it and then once the fines for Obamacare is put into place and these same people that receive 4 and 5 grand at tax time get nothing because they owe a fine that will be yet another step , yes there is a revolution coming and no one is above it.

Gary DeMar pointed out two days ago that the food stamp shut down that occurred over the weekend is a sign of bad things to come (http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/food-stamp-shut-sign-bad-things-come/). When I read it, I agreed with him.
But I didn’t think he was talking about what might happen (http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/alert-government-freezes-ebt-funds-orders-states-to-withhold-transfers-to-food-stamp-recipients_10152013) in a little over two weeks.
A Utah food pantry obtained a letter (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151656956002691&set=a.107446732690.104974.44317167690&type=1&theater) that purports to be from the USDA. The local Fox13 news station (http://fox13now.com/2013/10/14/utah-families-on-food-stamps-could-be-cut-off-soon/) is treating the letter as a serious story:

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/obama-planning-intentionally-incite-food-riots-november/

Kathianne
10-18-2013, 07:51 AM
I think this letter went out and was leaked for two reasons:

1. If the shutdown was still in place
2. With or without the shutdown, to get the story out that SNAP benefits are being 'reduced' returned to their previous amounts as agreed to a few years ago.

http://www.thecitywire.com/node/30090

bingster
10-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Could this be another step in destroying America, no I don't believe in food stamps, well I believe if they are used what they were suppose to be used for ( helping people get over the hump ) but our Government has made it more a way of life for many, so yes this is another part of the destruction of America, now the people that live off the Government will start feeling it and then once the fines for Obamacare is put into place and these same people that receive 4 and 5 grand at tax time get nothing because they owe a fine that will be yet another step , yes there is a revolution coming and no one is above it.

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/obama-planning-intentionally-incite-food-riots-november/

Kind of a combination of hypocrisy and conspiracy rolled into one. Republicans recently passed a bill to severely cut food stamps. Republicans caused government shutdown that also caused problems. Put the two together and it's a conspiracy that Obama is "destroying America". Of course, Obama set the Republicans to do all of this in one master plan to destroy the Republican party first and then America second because he's secretly an Al Qaeda plant. You ought to stay off of the tin foil hat websites. It's damaging your brain.

tailfins
10-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Kind of a combination of hypocrisy and conspiracy rolled into one. Republicans recently passed a bill to severely cut food stamps. Republicans caused government shutdown that also caused problems. Put the two together and it's a conspiracy that Obama is "destroying America". Of course, Obama set the Republicans to do all of this in one master plan to destroy the Republican party first and then America second because he's secretly an Al Qaeda plant. You ought to stay off of the tin foil hat websites. It's damaging your brain.

The House legitimately controls the Federal purse and has a duty to prevent irresponsible spending. The House GOP attempted to do their job, nothing more, nothing less. They ended that specific attempt to prevent irresponsible spending when they saw doing so would cause significant damage to the economy. All the outrage is ginned up.

aboutime
10-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Something I find actually, very, very funny when reading all of the excuses about CUTBACKS, and NO NEW SPENDING is...much like everyone here, when we were younger.

If we had been getting an ALLOWANCE from our parents of a certain amount. Like the FOOD STAMP, WIC, and WELFARE checks of today. And next year. Our parents told us. YOUR ALLOWANCE is not going to Increase. It will stay the same.

That is EXACTLY what Politicians. Namely...Democrats, and Obama call CUTBACKS.

If anyone is so easily led to believe the Dems, and Obama about the Republicans STEALING money from WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, or other Govt. Programs as CUTTING BACK.
You deserve to remain DUMB, STOOPID, and IGNORANT. Just the way the Dems, and Obama want it to be for you.

We now live in a society where STUPID, and being UNEDUCATED is the acceptable reason to fool people, and lead them anywhere a Democrat, or Obama wants to take them.
STUPID IS....REALLY IS STUPID DOES if YOU believe the Democrats and their CUTBACK whining.

Arbo
10-18-2013, 02:52 PM
I think the story is a whole lot of nothing. However there is a good point made in it. That being that when people rely on the government, the government has more power over them. "you don't want to do x? we will take away your money. Oh, now you want to do x for us, thanks."

Kathianne
10-18-2013, 11:12 PM

You are either ignorant or a liar, I'm guessing the later. Republicans DID NOT pass a bill to severely cut food stamps, if they had it would have failed in the Senate-Obama would not have signed it.

What did happen, the stimulus money has run out:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/anxiety-stimulus-hike-food-stamps-set-end-20521533

Anxiety as Stimulus Hike in Food Stamps Set to End CONCORD, N.H. October 9, 2013 (AP)
By RIK STEVENS Associated Press

A temporary increase in food stamps expires Oct. 31, meaning for millions of Americans, the benefits that help put food on the table won't stretch as far as they have for the past four years.

Food stamps — actually the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program — go to 47 million Americans a month, almost half of them children and teenagers.

"Every week is a struggle as it is," said Heidi Leno, 43, who lives in Concord with her husband, 9-year-old daughter and twin 5-year-olds. "We hate living paycheck to paycheck and you have to decide what gets paid."

Starting in 2009, the federal stimulus pumped $45.2 billion into SNAP, increasing what would have been a monthly benefit of $588 a month to $668 for an average household of four. In November, that same family will start getting $632 a month, about a 5 percent cut.

The monthly benefits, which go to 1 in 7 Americans, fluctuate based on factors including food prices, income and inflation.

aboutime
10-19-2013, 01:22 PM
You are either ignorant or a liar, I'm guessing the later. Republicans DID NOT pass a bill to severely cut food stamps, if they had it would have failed in the Senate-Obama would not have signed it.

What did happen, the stimulus money has run out:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/anxiety-stimulus-hike-food-stamps-set-end-20521533

Kathianne. Obviously. Bingster attended the OBAMA SCHOOL OF LIBERAL LIES, and FABRICATIONS in order to become a Liberal Mouth Piece, in Good Standing to avoid being called a RACIST.

jimnyc
01-01-2014, 02:04 PM

As they should be cut. Thanks to McChimpy, welfare has skyrocketed beyond imagination. Free handouts for everyone! Last I checked he had increased welfare OVER 40% in just one term!! He's incompetent, as are his cronies with the blinders on.

aboutime
01-02-2014, 08:45 PM
If Obama has a hand in the intentional Incitement of FOOD FIGHTS.

WE THE PEOPLE should all band together and just tell Obama to "EAT SHIT!"

Something he probably understands more than anything else he does, or says.

We must all remember. Whenever the Democrats, or Obama use that trick of accusing Republicans of cutting funds for ANYTHING.

What they always avoid saying...because it is Honest, is....
"For Obama, and Democrats. Cutbacks are nothing more than NO INCREASES in spending".

Much like telling your children...They are not getting an increase in their weekly allowance. But your children (democrats) call it NO ALLOWANCE.