PDA

View Full Version : A Call for Secession & If Necessary Civil War

Jeff
10-18-2013, 07:55 AM
Many believe it is coming ( I am one of the many ) and everyday it seems to get closer but this is the strongest article I have seen as of yet, I imagine before it get organized the internet will be taken over but the people are sick of the thieves in DC and article's like this prove it, call this a bad source ( or what ever you want ) but ya can't hide from what is coming.

With the capitulation and betrayal of the American People by Congress Wednesday, for every Patriot, this is the last straw, or should be. I have heard enough of the drivel from cowardly men and women that we should work within the broken system, work by the rules of a rigged game, to extradite ourselves from the Tyranny that has us in its grips.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/call-civil-war/

revelarts
10-18-2013, 08:04 AM
as i said in the other thread how are these patriots ready to secede or go to civil war :rolleyes: when many can't even bring themselves to create or even vote 3rd party.
for to many "patriots" it's just barroom talk IMO.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-18-2013, 08:15 AM
Many believe it is coming ( I am one of the many ) and everyday it seems to get closer but this is the strongest article I have seen as of yet, I imagine before it get organized the internet will be taken over but the people are sick of the thieves in DC and article's like this prove it, call this a bad source ( or what ever you want ) but ya can't hide from what is coming.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/call-civil-war/ Why do you think Obama got permission to drone strike within the continental United States of America? I can see him drone striking American patriots long before ever seeing him drone strike any muslim terrorists here. Anybody that thinks that is wrong hasn't been paying attention...--Tyr

revelarts
10-18-2013, 08:36 AM
the civil war theme makes little to ZERO sense to me.
the guy in the article is calling for the the "Confederacy" ..and the red states. to secede.:rolleyes:
give me a break. the governors in those states and the legislatures in a all but MAYBE1 MAYBE 3 states in the US would even be moving toward to secession minded state officials and 2 of those states are VERMONT and New HAMPSHIRE! not exactly red states OR part of the confederacy.
It's Just crazy talk at this point. Alabama and Texas are not going to give up their FED benefits anytime in the near future.

It's just goofy talk at this point. there are political fights to win on the STATE level before secession is a real option. until then it's just people who are rightly upset that have to put up with the Washington and state level crap or move to the hills and don't have regular contact to the gov't on any level.

the truckers strike or labor strikes or a peoples march , or voting 3rd party or voting ONLY for real constitutional Rs, or the people making it a part of our life style to bug the living snot out of the current officials on EVERY serious ISSUE with calls, faxs letters, visits , and what ever. can be done by the people today to try to move us to a better place. If people are ready for "war" can they do THOSE THINGS 1st?
this other stuff is just hype. and IMO probably counter productive.

Jeff
10-18-2013, 08:41 AM
the civil war theme make little to ZERO sense to me.
the guy in the article is calling for the the "Confederacy" ..and the red states. to secede.:rolleyes:
give me a break. the governors in those states and the legislatures in a all but MAYBE1 MAYBE 3 states in the US would even be moving toward to secession minded state officials and 2 of those states are VERMONT and New HAMPSHIRE! not exactly red states OR part of the confederacy.
It's Just crazy talk at this point. Alabama and Texas are not going to give up there gov't Benefit anytime in the near future.

It's just goofy talk at this point. there are political fights to win on the STATE level before secession is a real option. until then it's just people who are rightly upset that have to put up with the Washington and state level crap or move to the hills and don't have regular contact to the gov't on any level.

the truckers strike or labor strikes or a peoples march , or voting 3rd party or voting ONLY for real constitutional Rs, or the people making it a part of our life style to bug the living snot out of the current officials on EVERY serious ISSUE with calls, faxs letters, visits , and what ever. can be done by the people today try to move us to a better place. If people are ready for "war" can they do THOSE THINGS 1st?

All great points Rev but I remember when the bikers came together there where those saying it would never amount to nothing they are unorganized not educated enough , the same with the truckers and the Vets but they did come together and I am afraid push come to shove you will see patriots come together as well, now I am not saying this will happen tomorrow but it is well under way at this point.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-18-2013, 08:44 AM
the civil war theme make little to ZERO sense to me.
It's Just crazy talk at this point. Alabama and Texas are not going to give up there gov't Benefit anytime in the near future.

the truckers strike or labor strikes or a peoples march , or voting 3rd party or voting ONLY for real constitutional Rs, or the people making it a part of our life style to bug the living snot out of the current officials on EVERY serious ISSUE with calls, faxs letters, visits , and what ever. can be done by the people today try to move us to a better place. If people are ready for "war" can they do THOSE THINGS 1st?
this other stuff is just hype. and IMO probably counter productive. Rev with all due respect I have to disagree with that . It was at first all just "crazy talk" that eventually gave birth to this nation. Crazy talk that went on for years, then the final straw came! If the justification is valid my friend the talk is not "crazy", it's just very unsettling and scary because some of us have a firm grasp on how terrible it would be. That rightly holds people back but that must not be allowed to cause a complete surrender for such a surrender is even far worse IMHO.-Tyr

Gaffer
10-18-2013, 09:06 AM
It's Just crazy talk at this point. Alabama and Texas are not going to give up their FED benefits anytime in the near future.

the truckers strike or labor strikes or a peoples march , or voting 3rd party or voting ONLY for real constitutional Rs, or the people making it a part of our life style to bug the living snot out of the current officials on EVERY serious ISSUE with calls, faxs letters, visits , and what ever. can be done by the people today to try to move us to a better place. If people are ready for "war" can they do THOSE THINGS 1st?

Who are you and what have you done with revelarts? :poke:

Kathianne
10-18-2013, 09:16 AM

I agree that the 'Civil War' talk is nonsense, won't happen and if new leadership doesn't emerge, we'll just keep slinking towards 2nd rate western status of Europe and Canada. Many of us fear that, but we're not the majority.

Even for us though, we can try to encourage better government by letting them know that many are watching. Even minorities in this country are a large number, let them know that this majority does vote.

revelarts
10-18-2013, 09:26 AM
Who are you and what have you done with revelarts? :poke:

LOL!

Look a tried to get you guys to back the "REVOLUTION" of RON PAUL. I was told THAT, was CRAZY TALK.
And that was just VOTING for someone who had constitutional Ideas.... in the R party no less!! LOL!!
I said we'd get MORE of the same crap with either Romney or Obama. But nope that was to "Radical, insane" "we might lose, he can't win, he'll kill us all, he krazy, Isolationist" etc..

And now people are seriously talking about "war" over the rising budget that Romney had no plan that was ANY BETTER than Obama's. seceding over Obamacare that Romney was only going to tweak? give me a break.

revelarts
10-18-2013, 09:37 AM
All great points Rev but I remember when the bikers came together there where those saying it would never amount to nothing they are unorganized not educated enough , the same with the truckers and the Vets but they did come together ...

More of this Yes! the people that complain about not enough education etc are just full of Crap. They just don't like unconnected political players on the field. they want more compromise.
they won't listen to William Buckley or Bubba the truck drivein' preacher at this point.

Kathianne
10-18-2013, 09:52 AM
LOL!

Look a tried to get you guys to back the "REVOLUTION" of RON PAUL. I was told THAT, was CRAZY TALK.
And that was just VOTING for someone who had constitutional Ideas.... in the R party no less!! LOL!!
I said we'd get MORE of the same crap with either Romney or Obama. But nope that was to "Radical, insane" "we might lose, he can't win, he'll kill us all, he krazy, Isolationist" etc..

And now people are seriously talking about "war" over the rising budget that Romney had no plan that was ANY BETTER than Obama's. seceding over Obamacare that Romney was only going to tweak? give me a break.

They were talking about 'Civil War' years ago, long before Romney.

revelarts
10-18-2013, 09:55 AM
They were talking about 'Civil War' years ago, long before Romney.

yes well , your right there.
lol, sadly some in that camp have been talking about it since President Grant...

Thunderknuckles
10-18-2013, 10:08 AM
You think the government will be supportive of a civil uprising like it has in so many other countries as of late? :p

You'd be branded as a domestic terrorist subject to drone strikes and all the rest and suddenly our President wouldn't look so different than Assad.

Arbo
10-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Many believe it is coming ( I am one of the many )

I think the idea of it happening is pretty silly. But since you think it is going to happen, say high to the NSA guys for me when they stop by. ;)

You think the government will be supportive of a civil uprising like it has in so many other countries as of late?

You know, if the .0000000001% chance actually came about and it happened, those in DC are so dumb the 'rebels' could probably get DC to fund them. :laugh:

Trinity
10-18-2013, 05:36 PM
as i said in the other thread how are these patriots ready to secede or go to civil war :rolleyes: when many can't even bring themselves to create or even vote 3rd party.
for to many "patriots" it's just barroom talk IMO.

I voted third party...tired of all the crap from both sides of the fence. It's the same ol same ol, just different faces.

Arbo
10-18-2013, 05:43 PM
I voted third party...tired of all the crap from both sides of the fence. It's the same ol same ol, just different faces.

I voted 3rd party two elections ago, just couldn't pull the trigger for McCain, as a politician he is a joke. Was going to vote 3rd last time but decided I'd throw my vote to Romney in hopes of at least turning Colorado a bit away from the blue it's going due to the f'n front range idiots.

Jeff
10-28-2013, 11:44 AM
I think the idea of it happening is pretty silly. But since you think it is going to happen, say high to the NSA guys for me when they stop by. ;)

I did and they couldn't place ya but then one of them said ooo yea Arbo that is that guy from out West that thinks he is smarter than everyone but doesn't have the nads to stand up for what is right :laugh:

You know, if the .0000000001% chance actually came about and it happened, those in DC are so dumb the 'rebels' could probably get DC to fund them. :laugh:

I have to agree with ya here :laugh:

Arbo
10-28-2013, 11:55 AM
I did and they couldn't place ya

They know who I am, they have known since I was a little kid, and I know who a lot of 'them' are. But don't let reality get in the way of a good line of ignorant BS.

I have to agree with ya here :laugh:

It only makes sense, we fund every other 'rebel' group in the world. Or so it seems.

Jeff
10-28-2013, 12:22 PM
They know who I am, they have known since I was a little kid, and I know who a lot of 'them' are. But don't let reality get in the way of a good line of ignorant BS.

It only makes sense, we fund every other 'rebel' group in the world. Or so it seems.

Unfortunately I have to agree with ya here Arbo, Seems like if they worked as hard on the economy as they do trying to keep tabs on us we may not be in such bad shape