PDA

View Full Version : Obama IS unpatriotic

jimnyc
10-18-2013, 05:56 PM
And this is his own words. Keeping in mind that the national debt is now at $17 trillion, and he has added $7 trillion in the past 5 years...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DyLmru6no4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
10-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Jim. Just seeing that face, without watching the video made me wish the National Flower would become GARLIC, and every citizen would be issued a SILVER BULLET to carry around to ward off the STUPIDITY, IGNORANCE, and INEPTITUDE of anything that sounds like an OBAMA FART.

As for asking whether he is Patriotic. OF COURSE HE IS. Just ask the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

jimnyc
10-19-2013, 07:31 AM
I can't wait to see what Gabby, bingster or any other liberals have to say about this. As usual, I'm sure it will be dismissed as incorrect, even though not a single liberal stood up back then and claimed it was unpatriotic. Obama's lies and rhetoric coming back to haunt him.

Funny thing is, liberals probably jumped up and down back then agreeing, and now they would likely argue until blue in the face that 1) it's not an unpatriotic thing and not what he meant back then, or b) that the current increase in debt is of course Bush's fault, as is everything else that ails the world.

Arbo
10-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Their argument is predictable, most often it will be: This is different than when Bush did it, because Bush put us in a recession and left the mess for Obama to clean up and we had to spend to save us from going into a depression.

Have seen it a billion times.

jimnyc
10-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Their argument is predictable, most often it will be: This is different than when Bush did it, because Bush put us in a recession and left the mess for Obama to clean up and we had to spend to save us from going into a depression.

Have seen it a billion times.

They should at least remain consistent. I criticized Bush and congres back then for out of control spending, and I hold Obama and congress accountable now. I supported Bush and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I supported Obama with both, and supported his other efforts regarding our military.

But FAR too many liberals are so hypocritical that it's not even funny. There's always an excuse and always a story. The CLEAR explanation is that they, so much more than others, place party above country.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-19-2013, 10:08 AM
They should at least remain consistent. I criticized Bush and congres back then for out of control spending, and I hold Obama and congress accountable now. ------- . The CLEAR explanation is that they, so much more than others, place party above country.

The CLEAR explanation is that they, so much more than others, place party above country. That is it in a nutshell. And when Obama as the President does that its an abrogation of his sworn duty but he does far worse than that. He engages in a personal agenda because he knows he can get by with it and that personal hidden agenda is to severely weaken and then remake this country. That is treason on his part as sure as chicken lay eggs.. His role as President is to lead the nation as a servant of "We the People" not as dictator or a founder of a nation remade to his likings.. Even worse is that his total loyalty is to Islam as he has stated in the past and ISLAM SEEKS THIS NATION'S DESTRUCTION IMHO.. -Tyr

Arbo
10-19-2013, 02:28 PM
They should at least remain consistent. I criticized Bush and congres back then for out of control spending, and I hold Obama and congress accountable now. I supported Bush and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I supported Obama with both, and supported his other efforts regarding our military.

But FAR too many liberals are so hypocritical that it's not even funny. There's always an excuse and always a story. The CLEAR explanation is that they, so much more than others, place party above country.

I agree about consistency. I find most partisans and hacks have zero consistency more often than not. That's why I stick to the Constitution rather than a party.