PDA

View Full Version : United 93 The flight that fought back.

Roomy
01-25-2007, 03:58 AM
I watched it again last night.

A final act of the utmost bravery from the men and women on board that plane took an important missile out of the terrorists armoury forever.

It is beyond comprehension the horror they must have felt during that hijack and then be told by family and friends what the terrorists had been doing with other hijacked planes that morning.

We know that they killed one of the terrorists outside the cockpit because he can be heard screaming like the cowardly fucking stinking murdering bastard pig that he is, we also know that the other scum locked themselves in the cockpit because they can be heard screaming hysterically like frightened schoolgirls while the passengers batter down the door.We also know that they got into the cockpit and tore those ****s to shreds as the plane plummeted to the ground and crashed into an empty field saving the lives of countless other victims.The world owes these few heroes a thankyou.

I became quite emotional watching it again and feel quite emotional now as I write about it.

Spare me any conspiracy theories as well, I can't be fucking bothered with them.

Grumplestillskin
01-25-2007, 04:59 AM
haven't seen it yet. Was it a doco or feature movie?

Roomy
01-25-2007, 05:37 AM
haven't seen it yet. Was it a doco or feature movie?

A Dramatised documentary,Kiefer Sutherland is the narrator.Interviews with family and friends is interspersed with dramatised footage of events based on testimony cctv phone calls and cockpit recorders etc, actual recordings are used wherever possible.It beggars belief.

01-25-2007, 11:43 AM
It is emotional...

I did think its interesting that when they decided to act, it didnt take long for it to come to an end.

Roomy
01-25-2007, 01:48 PM
It is emotional...

I did think its interesting that when they decided to act, it didnt take long for it to come to an end.

I suppose once you have made your mind up and there is nothing to lose you can go beserk and tear those animals to pieces.It fucked up an otherwise great day for the murdering scum.