PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOS: Anti-Islam film producer performs Hajj after conversion

jafar00
10-21-2013, 05:12 AM
There is hope for some of you. If even a high profile anti Islam campaigner can come into the light and realise the truth, you can too!

A Dutch politician, who was once a harsh critic of Islam and had taken part in the production of a highly controversial anti-Islam film, performed Hajj this year after converting to Islam a year ago, Saudi Arabian daily Saudi Gazette reported last week.
Arnoud Van Doorn, a former member of the Geert Wilders racist Dutch Party for Freedom, converted to Islam after propagating against the religion for years, including participating in the production of a film which portrayed Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) wrongly.

Talking to the daily, Van Doorn said he bitterly regrets having taken part in the production of the hateful film Fitna (Sedition) adding he was in the holy sites to atone for his sins.
“I found myself among these faithful hearts. I hope that my tears of regret will wash out all my sins after my repentance.”
As a token of ‘atonement’, Van Doorn said he will produce a new film that will show the true essence of Islam and the correct personality of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).
Commenting on ‘Fitna’, the former member of the Dutch Party for Freedom described it as a totally wrong movie which contained a lot of misleading and incorrect information that had nothing to do with the religion or its Prophet (pbuh).
“I felt ashamed standing in front of the Prophet’s grave. I thought of the grave mistake which I had made by producing that sacrilegious film. I hope that Allah will forgive me and accept my repentance.”
On being in the holy land, he Van Doorn said he was living the best days of his life and he hoped that he could spend more time in Madinah, vowing to return after the completion of Hajj.
The Dutch politician is active on Twitter and has been tweeting pictures from his pilgrimage. He currently has over 27,000 followers.
As per his Twitter bio, Van Doorn identifies himself as a Muslim, written in Arabic script. He is currently a Member of The Hague City Council, Leader of the Independent The Hague Party and Ambassador of Celebrity Relations for Canadian Dawah Association in Europe.

http://www.7daysindubai.com/PHOTOS-Anti-Islam-film-producer-performs-Hajj/story-19961991-detail/story.html

tailfins
10-21-2013, 06:30 AM
You make an interesting point. Fixating on something, even negatively is a path to become enamored with it. That's one reason I just fixate on the REAL truth. One can waste time keeping track of countless types of error, but there's only one truth. Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc., etc., etc. are all the same, but JESUS SAVES.

John 14:6

King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

jafar00
10-21-2013, 02:43 PM
You make an interesting point. Fixating on something, even negatively is a path to become enamored with it. That's one reason I just fixate on the REAL truth. One can waste time keeping track of countless types of error, but there's only one truth. Catholicism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc., etc., etc. are all the same, but JESUS SAVES.

To use a phrase from your own book.

Matthew 4:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you,[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mathew%204:10&version=NKJV#fen-NKJV-23220a)] Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mathew%204:10&version=NKJV#fen-NKJV-23220b)]

So why do you worship the Messenger instead? It's not what Jesus wanted. :)

revelarts
10-21-2013, 03:04 PM

So why do you worship the Messenger instead? It's not what Jesus wanted. :)
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Isiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

John 14:9
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

J, John 11:25 Jesus says this,
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Sounds like he believes he's MUCH MORE than a "messenger".
Do you believe Jesus here?

jafar00
10-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Isiah 9
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

John 14:9
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

J, John 11:25 Jesus says this,
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Sounds like he believes he's MUCH MORE than a "messenger".
Do you believe Jesus here?

Jesus never claimed to be God nor did he asked to be worshipped as one. Why would he speak of "The Father" in 3rd person all the time?

Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

John 7:16

King James Version (KJV)
16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 12:49

King James Version (KJV)
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 14:24

King James Version (KJV)
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Matthew 19

King James Version (KJV)

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Matthew 26

King James Version (KJV)

36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Who is Jesus praying to there? Surely you want to pray to the one Jesus worshipped, not Jesus himself?

Larrymc
10-21-2013, 06:33 PM
There is hope for some of you. If even a high profile anti Islam campaigner can come into the light and realise the truth, you can too!

http://www.7daysindubai.com/PHOTOS-Anti-Islam-film-producer-performs-Hajj/story-19961991-detail/story.htmlSounds like someone is a afraid for his life, he probably has nothing to worry about until he is done with the movie they wont.

aboutime
10-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Sounds like someone is a afraid for his life, he probably has nothing to worry about until he is done with the movie they wont.

Larrymc. How many different ways do we have to convince jafar that PROPAGANDA, Jafar-style. Simply doesn't work here?

It also DOES sound like he has chosen a safer way to stay alive. Rather than stick to his original principles of exposing the So-called Religion of Peace for what it actually is, and has been seen as a Death Wish for anyone who dares to disagree.

hjmick
10-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Ah yes, Islamic tolerance.

If you're not worshipping the way we worship, you are wrong...

Like so many other faiths...

Thank you, but no.

Kathianne
10-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Hey! We got us a Jafur conversion thread.

jafar00
10-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Ah yes, Islamic tolerance.

If you're not worshipping the way we worship, you are wrong...

Like so many other faiths...

Thank you, but no.

If you don't like it, butt out. Revelarts and I are trying to have a friendly debate here.

jafar00
10-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Sounds like someone is a afraid for his life, he probably has nothing to worry about until he is done with the movie they wont.

Did you look at the photos? He seems pretty happy to me.

revelarts
10-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Jesus never claimed to be God nor did he asked to be worshipped as one. Why would he speak of "The Father" in 3rd person all the time?
Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
John 7:16
16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 12:49
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
John 14:24
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
Matthew 19
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
Matthew 26
36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
Who is Jesus praying to there? Surely you want to pray to the one Jesus worshipped, not Jesus himself?

You see that's the thing that a lot of people do they want to chose ONLY the verses that Jesus speaks of the father in that way. But IGNORE the verses were he does indeed refer to himself as one to be worshiped. Every other devote person (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+10:25-27&version=KJV) and even angels (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+22:7-9&version=KJV) refuses any personal worship in scripture. But Jesus accepts it as mater of course. And Jesus does refer to the "the father" in the 3rd person as God and refers to himself in the 3rd person as the son to be worshiped. That's the paradox of Jesus, that he is God and Man.
the book of John Begins by saying that:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
...14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

the 1st chapter there gives us both the God as creator, and as flesh. This cannot be worked out as a simple EITHER OR.
If you're honest with the words you have to either accept the paradox or deny the scriptures.
it's your choice. Personally I accept the apostles Johns testimony here as inspired and without error.
You might think your doing the Apostle John and Jesus a favor by dismissing the verses where he does indeed accept worship and point to Himself as "the way, the Truth and the Life"
and
"if you have seen me you have seen the father"
and after the Crucifixion the doubting disciple Thomas is confronted with the resurrected Jesus who says to him
...“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side.
Stop doubting and believe.”28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed;
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
John 20:27-29

Do you believe in what Jesus and his apostles and the Angels said about him J?
Can you say with Thomas to Jesus "my Lord and my God"?

gabosaurus
10-21-2013, 11:03 PM
JESUS SAVES.

Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who managed to get the most out of his computer. This had been going on for days and God was tired of hearing all of the bickering. God said, "Cool it. I am going to set up a test that will run two hours and I will judge who does the better job." So down they sat at the keyboards and typed away. They moused away.
They did spreadsheets,
They wrote reports.
They sent faxes.
They sent out e-mail.
They sent out e-mail with attachments.
They downloaded.
They did some genealogy reports.
They made cards.
They did every known job.
But just a few minutes before the two hours were up lightening flashed across the sky. The thunder rolled and the rains came down hard. And of course the electricity went off.
Satan was upset. He fumed and fussed and he ranted and raved, all to no avail. The electricity stayed off. But after a bit the rains stopped and the electricity came back on.
Satan screamed, "I lost it all when the power went off. What am I going to do? What happened to Jesus' work?"
Jesus just sat and smiled. Again Satan asked about the work that Jesus had done. As Jesus turned his computer back on the screen glowed and when he pushed "print," it was all there.
"How did he do it?" Satan asked.
God smiled and said, "Jesus Saves."

jafar00
10-22-2013, 12:52 AM
You see that's the thing that a lot of people do they want to chose ONLY the verses that Jesus speaks of the father in that way. But IGNORE the verses were he does indeed refer to himself as one to be worshiped. Every other devote person (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+10:25-27&version=KJV) and even angels (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+22:7-9&version=KJV) refuses any personal worship in scripture. But Jesus accepts it as mater of course. And Jesus does refer to the "the father" in the 3rd person as God and refers to himself in the 3rd person as the son to be worshiped. That's the paradox of Jesus, that he is God and Man.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
...14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The word here is God's actions made apparent. You can think of the word becoming flesh like a architect's idea becomes reality as a house.

I know that Jesus was created with "a" word, and that word was "be", but he is not the only word of God. The Qur'aan is the word of God, but I don't see anyone bowing down to worship it.

[QUOTE=revelarts;670684]and after the Crucifixion the doubting disciple Thomas is confronted with the resurrected Jesus who says to him
...“Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side.
Stop doubting and believe.”28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed;
blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
John 20:27-29

You do realise that in the context of this encounter, Thomas doubted that it really was Jesus. This is where we get the phrase "Doubting Thomas" from. When he realised that it was Jesus he first referred to Jesus as "my lord" which was his title among his people, then he exclaimed "my God" in surprise. Jesus praised Thomas for recognising him, not for calling him God.

Do you believe in what Jesus and his apostles and the Angels said about him J?
Can you say with Thomas to Jesus "my Lord and my God"?

I might say "OMG it's Jesus!", then give him a big hug! :)

In the end I think the new testament is a corrupt text. It goes against so much in the OT and contradicts most of the Qur'aan.

They claim: "The Most Compassionate Lord has taken a son to Himself."
Surely you have made a monstrous statement.
It is such a monstrosity that heavens might well-nigh burst forth at it, the earth might be cleaved, and the mountains fall
at their ascribing a son to the Most Compassionate Lord.
It does not befit the Most Compassionate Lord that He should take a son.
There is no one in the heavens and the earth but he shall come to the Most Compassionate Lord as His servant. (19:88-93)

It does not befit Allah to take for Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decrees a thing He only says: "Be" and it is. (19:35)

Say: “He is Allah, the One and Unique
Allah, Who is in need of none and of Whom all are in need;
He neither begot any nor was He begotten,
and none is comparable to Him.” (Surat Al Ikhlas [112])

PostmodernProphet
10-22-2013, 07:17 AM

10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you,[a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mathew%204:10&version=NKJV#fen-NKJV-23220a)] Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”[b (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mathew%204:10&version=NKJV#fen-NKJV-23220b)]
So why do you worship the Messenger instead? It's not what Jesus wanted.

dude.....if you're going to use verse 10, you'd better use 8 and 9 as well.....

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

the passage doesn't say we should not worship Jesus, the passage speaks to Jesus resisting the temptation that Satan presented him.....

Jesus never claimed to be God

and yet so close to the verse you quoted above is verse 7

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test'.

revelarts
10-22-2013, 07:19 AM

The word here is God's actions made apparent. You can think of the word becoming flesh like a architect's idea becomes reality as a house.
I know that Jesus was created with "a" word, and that word was "be", but he is not the only word of God. The Qur'aan is the word of God, but I don't see anyone bowing down to worship it.

Jahil it says
and the Word was God.
..And the Word was made flesh,
you can NOT honestly read the text the way you have. you are clearly misrepresenting the clear meaning.

You do realize that in the context of this encounter, Thomas doubted that it really was Jesus. This is where we get the phrase "Doubting Thomas" from. When he realised that it was Jesus he first referred to Jesus as "my lord" which was his title among his people, then he exclaimed "my God" in surprise. Jesus praised Thomas for recognising him, not for calling him God.
I might say "OMG it's Jesus!", then give him a big hug! :)

Yes, the doubting was BEFORE not at the point i quoted.
exclaiming "my God" in surprise during that day and today even is consider taking the name of the Lord in Vain. And J, c'mon that's really a poor way to read clear text.
Jesus is Clearly receiving worship from Thomas.

In the end I think the new testament is a corrupt text. It goes against so much in the OT and contradicts most of the Qur'aan.
Ah that's the real PROBLEM. you don't like what it says so you claim it's "corrupt".
But is does not go against the OT it finishes it. and the Qur'aan Goes against both the OlD and New testaments and but claims to correct both. How did almighty God make a mistake for so many 1000's of years J?

the ONLY way the qur'aan knows about Jesus is from the NEW Testament. And we have 10s of 1000s of text that go all the way back to the 1st century. There was NO time for Corruption. the words where written from the pens of the Apostles who walked with Jesus and Witnessed his life and power and indeed worshiped him as Savior and Lord.

revelarts
10-22-2013, 07:24 AM
It is such a monstrosity that heavens might well-nigh burst forth at it, the earth might be cleaved, and the mountains fall
There is no one in the heavens and the earth but he shall come to the Most Compassionate Lord as His servant. (19:88-93)

It does not befit Allah to take for Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decrees a thing He only says: "Be" and it is. (19:35)

Each of the gospels Proclaims Jesus as the Son of God J,
GOD himself says it from Heaven
you know who questions it ? Satan.

Matthew: 3
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew: 4
4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”
4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:
“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
 and they will lift you up in their hands,
 so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’”
7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”
11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

PostmodernProphet
10-22-2013, 07:30 AM
then there is John 8
23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

and explicitly enough that they thought to stone him for blasphemy....

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

tailfins
10-22-2013, 08:32 AM
Jahil it says

Tsk Tsk Tsk! You know better than that.

Having, said that. Keep preaching the TRUTH!

Proverbs 15:1

<small style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">Viewing the King James Version. </small>

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

hjmick
10-22-2013, 10:45 AM
If you don't like it, butt out. Revelarts and I are trying to have a friendly debate here.

Did you post in an open forum on a message board? Yes.

Am I, for some unknown reason, not allowed to express an opinion? No.

You don't like my opinion? Tough shit.

Go piss up a rope.

tailfins
10-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Go piss up a rope.

Could you write up instructions complete with ANIMATED ILLUSTRATIONS how to do that?

revelarts
10-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Tsk Tsk Tsk! You know better than that.

AH, yeah,
I hope I'm not coming across angry. cause I'm not. I'm just being direct. i respect JAFAR.
But if i try to say it softly it takes me a lot more words.

tailfins
10-22-2013, 11:14 AM
AH, yeah,
I hope I'm not coming across angry. cause I'm not. I'm just being direct. i respect Jahil.
But if i try to say it softly it takes me a lot more words.

"Jahil" is NOT his name. It's an Urdu put-down.

hjmick
10-22-2013, 11:17 AM

Furthermore, your OP was very non-specific and seemingly addressed to every member of the board. :upyours:

revelarts
10-22-2013, 11:23 AM

here's a few more place Jesus is worshiped J
Matthew 28:
8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”…

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

And when the Angel spoke to Mary he told her that Jesus was the Son of God.
LUKE
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God.

revelarts
10-22-2013, 11:26 AM
"Jahil" is NOT his name. It's an Urdu put-down.

DOH, sorry. I saw the named used in a couple of other threads and i thought it was his real Name. thanks for letting me know Tailfins.

I'm extremely sorry Jafar, i had absolutely no idea.

Larrymc
10-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Did you post in an open forum on a message board? Yes.

Am I, for some unknown reason, not allowed to express an opinion? No.

You don't like my opinion? Tough shit.

Go piss up a rope.Thanks HJMICK (Go piss up a rope ) I will remember that, not sure were i been, but had not heard that one.

aboutime
10-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks HJMICK (Go piss up a rope ) I will remember that, not sure were i been, but had not heard that one.

Larrymc. That's an oldy, but a goody. Just like "EAT MY SHORTS!" or...

Asking if their parents ever had any kids that lived, after the abortion.