PDA

View Full Version : Obama Sending $1.6 Billion To Aid The Taliban in Pakistan

Jeff
10-21-2013, 06:49 AM
I am not real sure how he can keep doing this but it sounds like there is starting to be more and more with a issue with it .

Obama's Muslim Brotherhood Administration is "quietly" releasing $1.6 billion to aid the Taliban in Pakistan. Under the guise of an "improved" relationship with the country, which is headed by a mere puppet in Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, this is nothing more than giving the money directly to the Islamic terrorists. In September, a church bombing killed nearly 100 people, and scores of terrorists attacks have occurred recently in the country. This means one thing: Obama is openly aiding the enemies of America.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/obama-sending-1-6-billion-to-aid-the-taliban-in-pakistan/

aboutime
10-21-2013, 08:10 AM
I am not real sure how he can keep doing this but it sounds like there is starting to be more and more with a issue with it .

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/obama-sending-1-6-billion-to-aid-the-taliban-in-pakistan/

Jeff. Nobody felt it was necessary to respond to my posts a few days ago when I reminded everyone how Obama had members of his administration, who were known members, and sponsors of the Muslim Brotherhood.
And now. Someone is surprised Obama is sending A Billion to them????

Really?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-21-2013, 09:22 AM
Jeff. Nobody felt it was necessary to respond to my posts a few days ago when I reminded everyone how Obama had members of his administration, who were known members, and sponsors of the Muslim Brotherhood.
And now. Someone is surprised Obama is sending A Billion to them????

Really?

5690 Don't be shocked about that amigo. Some members here do not believe Obama has done anything that warrants impeachment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Tyr

aboutime
10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Don't be shocked about that amigo. Some members here do not believe Obama has done anything that warrants impeachment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--Tyr

I'm far from being shocked. I have been trying to let people know about Obama from the GET-GO. Some understood, while millions of others just laughed, and called it Racist.