PDA

View Full Version : An odor of incompetence pervading and spreading through every Obama admin project

Little-Acorn
10-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Has this administration done ANYTHING well yet?

"Fast & Furious" was supposed to let criminals try to buy guns illegally, keep a close eye on them, and bust them along with their colleagues. But something went wrong, the criminals walked out the door and across the border will all the guns they could ever want, and the Obama administration lost track of the guns, until some of them were used to kill hundreds of Mexican civilians and at least one U.S. Border Patrol agent.

The govt was supposed to keep our embassies and consulates safe, but the Obama admin started stripping away American security forces - even as more and more terrorist attacks came against them - until a devastating attack against our consulate in Banghazi killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador.

The nation's economy continues to languish with high unemployment and uncertainty as the Obama administration tries theory after theory, trying to boost it, instead of letting it boost itself.

The various "Green" companies that the Obama admin decided to boost with loans of taxpayer money (Solyndra, etc.), have gone belly-up one after another, resulting in the loss of the funds and loss of thousands of jobs.

The website for Obamacare, after having half a billion dollars spent on it and three years of effort and work, still crashes regularly, blocks users from getting policies, and generally works poorly when it works at all.

And the Obamacare website's poor performance actually serves to mask the fact that the insurance it's selling is far more expensive for most people, with far fewer services available, that the insurance policies they used to have. The insurance that Obama assured us would cost less and cover more, does neither.

These things are all well known. But why does this administration continue to rack up failure after failure? It seems that everything it touches, it screws up.

There is an unpleasant smell of bumbling and incompetence spreading through every part of this administration. And no one has ever been held accountable for even one of these failures.

Why are these people's performances so consistently bad, project after project, year after year?

The Founding Fathers designed a government that would do as little as possible, leaving most things to lower governments more directly accountable to the people; or to the people themselves.

If we ever needed a reason WHY they did so, we could not have a better one than the continual bumbling, screw-ups, and general incompetence of the Obama administration.

They are the best argument yet, for smaller, limited government. Yet they still want to take on more, and do more. God help us.

gabosaurus
10-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Ho hum. Over and over and over and over...

http://www.bartcop.com/blame-black-guy-12.jpg

fj1200
10-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Ho hum. Over and over and over and over...

http://www.bartcop.com/blame-black-guy-12.jpg

How did Bush do that?

Little-Acorn
10-22-2013, 05:21 PM
How did Bush do that?

Please don't feed the trolls.

Back to the subject:
No one from the Obama administration has ever been held accountable for any of the problems it has caused. Could this have to do with their apparent lackadaisical attitude and halfhearted attempts to make things work, that results in their continuous failures?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM

"Fast & Furious" was supposed to let criminals try to buy guns illegally, keep a close eye on them, and bust them along with their colleagues. But something went wrong, the criminals walked out the door and across the border will all the guns they could ever want, and the Obama administration lost track of the guns, until some of them were used to kill hundreds of Mexican civilians and at least one U.S. Border Patrol agent.

The govt was supposed to keep our embassies and consulates safe, but the Obama admin started stripping away American security forces - even as more and more terrorist attacks came against them - until a devastating attack against our consulate in Banghazi killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador.

The nation's economy continues to languish with high unemployment and uncertainty as the Obama administration tries theory after theory, trying to boost it, instead of letting it boost itself.

The various "Green" companies that the Obama admin decided to boost with loans of taxpayer money (Solyndra, etc.), have gone belly-up one after another, resulting in the loss of the funds and loss of thousands of jobs.

The website for Obamacare, after having half a billion dollars spent on it and three years of effort and work, still crashes regularly, blocks users from getting policies, and generally works poorly when it works at all.

And the Obamacare website's poor performance actually serves to mask the fact that the insurance it's selling is far more expensive for most people, with far fewer services available, that the insurance policies they used to have. The insurance that Obama assured us would cost less and cover more, does neither.

These things are all well known. But why does this administration continue to rack up failure after failure? It seems that everything it touches, it screws up.

There is an unpleasant smell of bumbling and incompetence spreading through every part of this administration. And no one has ever been held accountable for even one of these failures.

Why are these people's performances so consistently bad, project after project, year after year?

The Founding Fathers designed a government that would do as little as possible, leaving most things to lower governments more directly accountable to the people; or to the people themselves.

If we ever needed a reason WHY they did so, we could not have a better one than the continual bumbling, screw-ups, and general incompetence of the Obama administration.

They are the best argument yet, for smaller, limited government. Yet they still want to take on more, and do more. God help us. All George Bush's fault, the messiah can do no wrong. :rolleyes:

KarlMarx
10-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Pharaoh Obama tried to erect a pyramid...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/02_meidum_pyramid.jpg

I guess they had a few glitches

aboutime
10-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Since Gabby loves to show us how much she loves BUSH.

I will now, pay her a compliment by saying. GABBY reminds me of BUSH. Nothing more needs to be said.

Little-Acorn
10-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Since Gabby loves to show us how much she loves BUSH.

I will now, pay her a compliment by saying. GABBY reminds me of BUSH. Nothing more needs to be said.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Pharaoh Obama tried to erect a pyramid...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/81/02_meidum_pyramid.jpg

I guess they had a few glitches

That's a fuster cluck that pales in comparison to Obama's entire time in office. Obama should write a book titled --How to destroy a nation in 8 years! A second one titled- How to bankrupt a nation in less than 8 years! --Tyr

gabosaurus
10-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Back in the dark days of the Dubya administration, I used to complain about the incompetent and inept White House bunch on a daily basis. I was chastised for being hateful and single-minded. And how it was unpatriotic to bag on the Commander in Chief, since it portrayed the U.S. as a weak, divided nation.
Now DP has a half-dozen or so Obama hate threads every day, often regurgitating the same horseshit. But it is cool, since apparently liberal black guys can't get away with the same crap that conservative white guys can.
Feel free the continue with the hypocrisy, though. I find it extremely humorous.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Back in the dark days of the Dubya administration, I used to complain about the incompetent and inept White House bunch on a daily basis. I was chastised for being hateful and single-minded. And how it was unpatriotic to bag on the Commander in Chief, since it portrayed the U.S. as a weak, divided nation.
Now DP has a half-dozen or so Obama hate threads every day, often regurgitating the same horseshit. But it is cool, since apparently liberal black guys can't get away with the same crap that conservative white guys can.
Feel free the continue with the hypocrisy, though. I find it extremely humorous. Obama ran up more debt in just over 3 years than Bush did in 8 !! Nothing humorous about it and I criticized Bush when he did it so will criticize bamboy even more because he doubled down on it! I called Bush on his refusal to secure our Southern border with Mexico and I do the same with Obama. No hypocrisy coming from me at all. --Tyr

fj1200
10-23-2013, 09:12 AM

Meh, even trolls need to eat... crow.

Back to the subject:
No one from the Obama administration has ever been held accountable for any of the problems it has caused. Could this have to do with their apparent lackadaisical attitude and halfhearted attempts to make things work, that results in their continuous failures?

Do you honestly think they are lackadaisical and halfhearted in their attempts? I think they are making every effort to make things work which of course speaks volumes to their continuous failures.

Feel free the continue with the hypocrisy, though. I find it extremely humorous.

Non-responsive. How did Bush "screw" us all?

gabosaurus
10-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Obama ran up more debt in just over 3 years than Bush did in 8 !! Nothing humorous about it and I criticized Bush when he did it so will criticize bamboy even more because he doubled down on it! I called Bush on his refusal to secure our Southern border with Mexico and I do the same with Obama. No hypocrisy coming from me at all. --Tyr

I've been calling Obama out for refusing to fulfill his promise to withdraw American troops from the Middle East. But if you read up on the debt ceiling, you see how much of it has snowballed from war debts and continued payouts to prop up the banking industry, which was near collapse from mismanagement and lack of oversight during the Dubya years. It's not just numbers.

fj1200
10-23-2013, 11:22 AM
I've been calling Obama out for refusing to fulfill his promise to withdraw American troops from the Middle East. But if you read up on the debt ceiling, you see how much of it has snowballed from war debts and continued payouts to prop up the banking industry, which was near collapse from mismanagement and lack of oversight during the Dubya years. It's not just numbers.

Link to continued payouts to prop up the banking industry? And trillion dollar deficits do not add up to your snowballing of "war debts." The deficit is high for two reasons, Federal spending beyond historical averages to GDP and revenues that, last I checked, had not yet reached the level of the '07? peak. The response from the current administration is an abject failure when compared to other recoveries. Also, link to mismanagement and lack of oversight? Bush had attempted to regulate F&F but was rebuffed. Would you contend that Sarbanes-Oxley was an example of a lack of oversight?

gabosaurus
10-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Read some sources not connected to Fox News. Like Forbes or Slate. You will find all the info you need.

fj1200
10-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Read some sources not connected to Fox News. Like Forbes or Slate. You will find all the info you need.

:laugh: Swing and a miss.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 03:21 PM

He was given nearly a trillion extra in 2009 in a "stimulus" package. He was given that same amount of money again in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 via CR spending bills. What did he do with the extra trillions of dollars from those four years?

aboutime
10-23-2013, 03:34 PM
He was given nearly a trillion extra in 2009 in a "stimulus" package. He was given that same amount of money again in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 via CR spending bills. What did he do with the extra trillions of dollars from those four years?

Missileman. Perhaps we should be asking the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD that question at the same time?
Or, since everyone wants to ignore this as just another conspiracy theory. How bout, we ask the men shown in this photo?

5696 Then, ask yourself. What has Obama been doing with the TRILLIONS?

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 04:10 PM

They are the best argument yet, for smaller, limited government. Yet they still want to take on more, and do more. God help us.I think we may be at a point were God is the only one that could help, but sense the people have let him be removed from public and Politics will he??

aboutime
10-23-2013, 04:31 PM
I think we may be at a point were God is the only one that could help, but sense the people have let him be removed from public and Politics will he??

Larrymc. The one, best excuse they have is when they claim NOT TO BE A BELIEVER IN GOD.

If they make that claim. Then they also have no personal responsibility to obey the laws, or even admit to knowing about the 10 Commandments that are nothing more than common sense among human beings with the ability to think, and have a brain.

If they say they don't believe, and therefore, it gives them that UGLY license to Never Obey the Rules of Humanity. They skate through their miserable lives, breaking laws, and dishonoring their own parents (if they had parents) with their ignorance, and perpetual Stupidity.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 04:40 PM
Larrymc. The one, best excuse they have is when they claim NOT TO BE A BELIEVER IN GOD.

If they make that claim. Then they also have no personal responsibility to obey the laws, or even admit to knowing about the 10 Commandments that are nothing more than common sense among human beings with the ability to think, and have a brain.

If they say they don't believe, and therefore, it gives them that UGLY license to Never Obey the Rules of Humanity. They skate through their miserable lives, breaking laws, and dishonoring their own parents (if they had parents) with their ignorance, and perpetual Stupidity.

Atheists aren't automatically immoral because they don't believe in a fairy tale. That said, I'll bet you a billion dollars I can name more immoral religious people than you can name immoral atheists.

aboutime
10-23-2013, 04:44 PM
Atheists aren't automatically immoral because they don't believe in a fairy tale. That said, I'll bet you a billion dollars I can name more immoral religious people than you can name immoral atheists.

If it makes you feel important. Go right ahead without me. I ain't got a Billion I can get my hands on. Obama blew it all on BOTOX treatments for Liberal Democrat Women.

By the way. I never used the word Atheist here today. You did. Makes it sound like a guilty conscience.

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Atheists aren't automatically immoral because they don't believe in a fairy tale. That said, I'll bet you a billion dollars I can name more immoral religious people than you can name immoral atheists.I don't know many Atheists but i know a lot of religious people and I've yet to find one without sin, but of course that doesn't necessarily mean they are immoral.

aboutime
10-23-2013, 05:12 PM
If it makes you feel important. Go right ahead without me. I ain't got a Billion I can get my hands on. Obama blew it all on BOTOX treatments for Liberal Democrat Women.

By the way. I never used the word Atheist here today. You did. Makes it sound like a guilty conscience.

Missileman. Take a listen. Even if you don't believe in anything. Just take a few to listen.

http://youtu.be/LJc8Mzg0C-c

This recording was made More than 40 years ago. And listen to how it applies today.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 05:23 PM

You're kidding right? You wrote [/QUOTE]The one, best excuse they have is when they claim NOT TO BE A BELIEVER IN GOD[/QUOTE] Maybe you'd like to argue that those who don't believe in god aren't atheists?

aboutime
10-23-2013, 05:25 PM
You're kidding right? You wrote The one, best excuse they have is when they claim NOT TO BE A BELIEVER IN GOD[/QUOTE] Maybe you'd like to argue that those who don't believe in god aren't atheists?[/QUOTE]

No need to argue anything. It is, what it is. Why would I need to defend anyone who doesn't believe as I believe. Only fools try to do such things.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 05:27 PM
I don't know many Atheists but i know a lot of religious people and I've yet to find one without sin, but of course that doesn't necessarily mean they are immoral.

I never said otherwise. And for the record, "religious" isn't limited to Christians.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 05:31 PM
No need to argue anything. It is, what it is. Why would I need to defend anyone who doesn't believe as I believe. Only fools try to do such things.

Nobody's asking you to defend anything except what you wrote. You're apparently unwilling or incapable of doing so.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Missileman. Take a listen. Even if you don't believe in anything. Just take a few to listen.

http://youtu.be/LJc8Mzg0C-c

This recording was made More than 40 years ago. And listen to how it applies today.

The devil is nothing more than a fictional personification of human nature.

aboutime
10-23-2013, 05:41 PM
The devil is nothing more than a fictional personification of human nature.

Good for you. Now what? You have determined that. It's your opinion.

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 05:48 PM
The devil is nothing more than a fictional personification of human nature.In your opinion of course, just as Atheists is your faith, and Christianity is Mine.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Now what?

I guess we can go back to square one where you made the bullshit inference that all atheists are immoral.

Missileman
10-23-2013, 06:24 PM
In your opinion of course, just as Atheists is your faith, and Christianity is Mine.

Atheism is not a matter of faith any more than not believing in Santa is.

hjmick
10-23-2013, 06:30 PM
An odor of incompetence pervading and spreading through every Obama admin project

Are you sure that's not Abby's squirrel?

aboutime
10-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Are you sure that's not Abby's squirrel?

:clap: Right on point hjmick. Both seem to be synonymous with one-another.

Leaving a stench that may never go away.

glockmail
10-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Are you sure that's not Abby's squirrel?Unfortunately, this odor can't be alleviated without major deconstruction of the house.

Nukeman
10-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Feel free the continue with the hypocrisy, though. I find it extremely humorous.This is just not true Gabs. Many of us did not like the Bush admin and how they handled a lot of issues. You can not sit there and give a blanket statement like that.

You are willing to give Obama a pass almost 6 YEARS LATER. You speak of the mess that Obama inherited, what about the mess Bush received from Clinton? It was NOT all pie in the sky happy days. The Dot Com bubble burst just before Bush took office, this tanked the stock market and lets not forget the whole issue with "lending" practices enacted by Clinton admin.

What I am saying is you can not blame Bush for everything that took place during his admin and Obama's and give Obama a pass and blame everything on the previous admin. That is called being a HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Gaffer
10-24-2013, 01:58 PM
why is the regime so incompetent? It's simple. It's made up of appointees that have no experience in the sections of govt they are administrating. These are all high paying jobs given to supporters of the dark lord in return for their efforts in getting him elected. All these people lack ability, competence, common sense or even a general understanding of how their departments work. The only things they are good at is lying and feeling superior to everyone else.

Nukeman
10-24-2013, 03:14 PM
why is the regime so incompetent? It's simple. It's made up of appointees that have no experience in the sections of govt they are administrating. These are all high paying jobs given to supporters of the dark lord in return for their efforts in getting him elected. All these people lack ability, competence, common sense or even a general understanding of how their departments work. The only things they are good at is lying and feeling superior to everyone else.
BINGO!!!!!!! they have NO real world experience. He has surrounded himself with yes men that have NEVER worked a day in their lives....

aboutime
10-24-2013, 03:43 PM
BINGO!!!!!!! they have NO real world experience. He has surrounded himself with yes men that have NEVER worked a day in their lives....

Nukeman, and Gaffer. The easiest way to explain the Obama administration is. To remember how Obama always has believed HE, and HE ALONE, was the smartest person in any room. And he would never stoop so low to choose others for his cabinet that are even SLIGHTLY more intelligent than he is. That would make him look bad.

Instead. We all know his administration looks bad, and HE is responsible for ALL OF IT. Just ask him.

glockmail
10-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Hey he went to Hahvid. At least what we've been told.

fj1200
10-24-2013, 05:26 PM
why is the regime so incompetent? It's simple. It's made up of appointees that have no experience in the sections of govt they are administrating.

BINGO!!!!!!! they have NO real world experience.

I prefer not to give them the credit that they would be competent if they had more experience; big government programs are just subject to failure due to fundamental flaws.

gabosaurus
10-24-2013, 05:28 PM
You gve Dubya a pass on everything and skewer Obama on the same things. Doesn't make sense to me. One-sided thinking at work.

fj1200
10-24-2013, 05:31 PM
You gve Dubya a pass on everything and skewer Obama on the same things. Doesn't make sense to me. One-sided thinking at work.

Umm, No. The Republicans rightly lost in '06 and '08 because they overspent their mandate. Bush at least had a superior ideology from which to govern.

Nukeman
10-24-2013, 07:45 PM
See post 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aboutime
10-24-2013, 08:19 PM
See post 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nukeman. We're all wasting our time trying to believe anything we say will help gabby at all.

She sounds like WAXMAN, REID, PELOSI, BIDEN, and OBAMA. Pretending she is alive, or awake. Not sure which right now. Choose one.

gabosaurus
10-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Nukeman. We're all wasting our time trying to believe anything we say will help gabby at all.

She sounds like WAXMAN, REID, PELOSI, BIDEN, and OBAMA. Pretending she is alive, or awake. Not sure which right now. Choose one.

There is an odor of incompetence pervading and spreading through every post you male.

red states rule
10-25-2013, 02:05 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/kn102513dAPR20131022094522.jpg

red states rule
10-25-2013, 02:08 AM

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/filestorage/republicans-democrats-humor-mock-politics-sympathy-ecards-someecards.png

glockmail
10-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Total fucking irony:
There is an odor of incompetence pervading and spreading through every post you male. :laugh:

Little-Acorn
10-25-2013, 01:36 PM

My point exactly.

Too bad so many here continue to follow the diversions she tries.

aboutime
10-25-2013, 02:04 PM
There is an odor of incompetence pervading and spreading through every post you male.

Thank you so very much for being so open about your 'shortcomings' gabby. I have been wondering about that odor you claim has been spreading. Then realized. That odor was made every time you post here.
In other, more literal terms gabby. I agree. YOU STINK!

red states rule
10-26-2013, 05:42 AM
This should restore your faith in big government and want to pay more in taxes - right?

Well, what’s an extra month among friends, anyway? Just days after Barack Obama appointed his new top economics adviser Jeff Zients to head up the so-called “tech surge” to fix Healthcare.gov, Zients promised that Americans will be able to behold the power of a fully operational ObamaCare by … er … the end of November.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/25/breaking-healthcare-gov-czar-promises-site-will-work-right-by-end-of-november/

aboutime
10-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Jimnyc. Are you aware of how DP now has the capability of SMELL-A-VISION?

Since gabby announced that odor. And I determined it was the STINK she brought here.

Every time anyone takes a deep breath on DP. We can follow the stench to gabby's last posting.

red states rule
10-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Jimnyc. Are you aware of how DP now has the capability of SMELL-A-VISION?

Since gabby announced that odor. And I determined it was the STINK she brought here.

Every time anyone takes a deep breath on DP. We can follow the stench to gabby's last posting.

AT when it comes to posters like FU and LR - DP did not find them at the bottom of the barrel

They were found under it

But they do provide comic relief and are prime examples of how badly liberalism can screw someone up

fj1200
10-26-2013, 02:57 PM
... prime examples of how badly liberalism can screw someone up

Link to example of liberal-ness?

aboutime
10-26-2013, 02:57 PM
AT when it comes to posters like FU and LR - DP did not find them at the bottom of the barrel

They were found under it

But they do provide comic relief and are prime examples of how badly liberalism can screw someone up

Oh...yeah. Now I get it. That's where the SLUGS come from too? Thanks for reminding me.

DNC SLUGS? What a great name. No more insults to Jackasses.

aboutime
10-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Link to example of liberal-ness?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?728-fj1200

Ask, and you shall receive.

red states rule
10-27-2013, 11:22 AM
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/tornado.png