PDA

View Full Version : Some excellent advice for men

gabosaurus
10-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Truer words were never spoken. Or printed. :cool:

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1377431_643881172318460_933438102_n.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2013, 11:41 PM

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1377431_643881172318460_933438102_n.jpg haha, I've been washing the dishes for my wife the last two weeks 3 times a day everyday of the week because her school work(respiratory therapist course) tasks her so greatly now. Found that there are great side benefits sent my way for voluntarily being so generous and helpful! ;)--Tyr

revelarts
10-23-2013, 07:38 AM
But will starting to wash dishes or vacuum DURING an argument stop one?
This calls for some experimentation...

tailfins
10-23-2013, 09:39 AM

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1377431_643881172318460_933438102_n.jpg

If you want to be poor, sure. What you do today is preparation for what you do tomorrow. If you want your husband to train for minimum wage tasks, be my guest. His time would be better spent getting ahead of the curve in whatever work he does. Minimum wage tasks are for people who refuse to study. If both husband and wife have careers, those minimum wage tasks should be done by hired help. The financial tipping point where the wife working being profitable should factor in the cost of hired household help. An employer pressuring possibly career-building overtime is questionable. A wife pressuring overtime on minimum wage tasks is completely unacceptable.

gabosaurus
10-23-2013, 10:31 AM
If you want to be poor, sure...

http://elwoodin.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-says-your-diseas.jpg

tailfins
10-23-2013, 10:38 AM
http://elwoodin.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/funny-pictures-cat-says-your-diseas.jpg

And your annual income is how much? From what I have seen here, if you get minimum wage, you are overpaid.

gabosaurus
10-23-2013, 01:04 PM
And your annual income is how much? From what I have seen here, if you get minimum wage, you are overpaid.

I promise that you can't afford me. Between my husband and I, we are in a very high tax bracket. :cool:

tailfins
10-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I promise that you can't afford me. Between my husband and I, we are in a very high tax bracket. :cool:

In other words, you live off your husband's income while pretending to be a productive citizen in your union-protected jobsworth position.

aboutime
10-23-2013, 01:59 PM

Who would be low enough to want, or feel a need to buy, or pay for your services gabby?

cadet
10-23-2013, 02:13 PM

Lies!!!!!! My mom does cause she says I "do it wrong"!

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 04:18 PM
But will starting to wash dishes or vacuum DURING an argument stop one?
This calls for some experimentation...I agree Rev let us know how that works out:laugh:

jafar00
10-23-2013, 09:30 PM

Incorrect. From personal experience I can say this is BS ;)

logroller
10-23-2013, 11:53 PM
Ironically many an argument begins with someone offering a gratuitous 'tip'.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Ironically many an argument begins with someone offering a gratuitous 'tip'. Best thing is to not offer but instead just start doing it without saying a thing. The surprise and shock is priceless as is the rewards received later. ;)--Tyr

glockmail
10-24-2013, 08:34 AM
Once again Gabs fails, showing her hatred of strong men by assuming that they treat their wives as domestic slaves. Maybe hers is so weak that he does this to make himself feel strong.

I've always washed the dishes. The kitchen sink is my command and control center. To this day my wife can't figure out how to properly load a dishwasher.

Since the ObamaEconomy destroyed 60% of my main business, I've also been the cook for at least 5 days/ week. I'm the master of the grill as well as the stir-fry.

My wife rarely vacuums. That's always been my job.

I don't dust, unless its the walls, woodwork and vents that I do with the vac brush. My reasoning is that the dust collecting trinkets are hers, so her responsibility.

My wife has never cut the grass, swept the garage, washed a car, trimmed bushes, or raked leaves. The number of times she's cleaned a toilet can be counted on one hand. She has to clean her sink, because again, it's all that girlie stuff that makes it nasty, so her responsibility.

glockmail
10-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Oh, and I'm not allowed to use the washer and drier. That shit is her domain. I have been deemed non-qualified.

jimnyc
10-24-2013, 12:37 PM

I know my wife reads the board on occasion, so I'm going to tread lightly here.

BULLSHIT! LOL That's all she does, is tell me what I'm missing, do it this way, why bother if you won't put effort into it, vacuum that room too, you're wasting too much water, take out the garbage... Then again, I am a stay at home Dad, so it IS my job. But NO ONE starts an argument better than a woman does when it comes to how a home is cleaned and maintained!

gabosaurus
10-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Once again Gabs fails, showing her hatred of strong men by assuming that they treat their wives as domestic slaves. Maybe hers is so weak that he does this to make himself feel strong.

There go you talking about tailfins again. :rolleyes:

I know for certain that Jim does the majority of domestic chores in his household. He has to do something to earn his keep. :p

jimnyc
10-24-2013, 01:32 PM
I know for certain that Jim does the majority of domestic chores in his household. He has to do something to earn his keep. :p

Yep, I am undoubtedly one of those domestic slaves that glockmail speaks of! But trust me, for all of the grief the woman gives me over the little work I do, I sure as hell give it back ten fold by being a big child in the home! Truth be told, I COULD do more, but then it would become expected in the future.

I was hoping to get married and be turned into a sex slave, a "boy toy" if you will, but instead I was sold into slavery.

glockmail
10-24-2013, 01:52 PM
There's still hope for you Jim. Just convince Virgil Bozeman that you're underage and he'll jump at the chance to service you any time, day or night.

jafar00
10-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Yep, I am undoubtedly one of those domestic slaves that glockmail speaks of! But trust me, for all of the grief the woman gives me over the little work I do, I sure as hell give it back ten fold by being a big child in the home! Truth be told, I COULD do more, but then it would become expected in the future.

I was hoping to get married and be turned into a sex slave, a "boy toy" if you will, but instead I was sold into slavery.

I've been banned from dishes too because I don't do it right apparently ;)

But when it comes to steam cleaning the stove or the floors, that's my domain. I just got a carpet shampooer to try out on the weekend too.

tailfins
10-24-2013, 03:15 PM
There go you talking about tailfins again. :rolleyes:

Irrespective of that, Gabby really is an asshole. Her husband earns enough money to own a $600K house and she pressures him to do minimum wage chores on top of that. That's both idiotic and abusive.

aboutime
10-24-2013, 03:45 PM
Irrespective of that, Gabby really is an asshole. Her husband earns enough money to own a $600K house and she pressures him to do minimum wage chores on top of that. That's both idiotic and abusive.

It's also a TELL TALE clue about WHO the real Liar is. Otherwise. We should blame a mental challenge that seems to grow with every post she makes here. Unaware that most of us can tell, she's either a great liar, or terribly, mentally sick.
Like her Idol, Obama. I'll give her the benefit of doubt, and say..LIAR.

jimnyc
10-24-2013, 04:11 PM
I've been banned from dishes too because I don't do it right apparently ;)

But when it comes to steam cleaning the stove or the floors, that's my domain. I just got a carpet shampooer to try out on the weekend too.

I wish I could be banned from the dishes, it's almost like those fuckers multiply and haunt me. I spend half of my waking hours washing dishes! And I don't know what it is, but that 2% angle in which you lean a tad forward when you do the dishes? It makes my back hurt so damn bad! After about 10 minutes of scrubbing and washing in the sink it always feels like I pulled a muscle in my lower back.

glockmail
10-24-2013, 04:19 PM
I wish I could be banned from the dishes, it's almost like those fuckers multiply and haunt me. I spend half of my waking hours washing dishes! And I don't know what it is, but that 2% angle in which you lean a tad forward when you do the dishes? It makes my back hurt so damn bad! After about 10 minutes of scrubbing and washing in the sink it always feels like I pulled a muscle in my lower back.

That's why I got a farm style sink. You set your hips right against it and get up close to the water without wearing out the cabinet below.

In your case though, you'd be rubbing your belly.:finger3:

gabosaurus
10-24-2013, 05:16 PM

First of all, our house is worth more than $600,000. Second, my husband doesn't do any household chores. He has a bad back. My daughter does most of the minimum wage chores. On her own, without compensation. Because we endorse child slavery. :p

jimnyc
10-24-2013, 05:36 PM
That's why I got a farm style sink. You set your hips right against it and get up close to the water without wearing out the cabinet below.

In your case though, you'd be rubbing your belly.:finger3:

Damn, that's fucked up, Glock (even if true!) LOL

We have a very deep sink, and specialized faucet and such with great maneuverability and it comes apart and all that other jazz. I still end up leaning forward. I'm picturing the angles in front of me, and you may have solved my problem. I NEED to lean a little as my fat belly is mucking up the works and getting in my way?

Well, more shit is just going to have to go in the dishwasher, as I'm tired of all the dieting crap! :coffee:

And don't they make dishwashers these days that do pot scrubbing and other heavy messes? I'd rather just upgrade the damn dishwasher.

jimnyc
10-24-2013, 05:38 PM
First of all, our house is worth more than $600,000. Second, my husband doesn't do any household chores. He has a bad back. My daughter does most of the minimum wage chores. On her own, without compensation. Because we endorse child slavery. :p

Hey now, treat her right and make her learn, like it's an actual job. Give her a decent allowance, she'll probably want to do more work when she sees her helpfulness and hard work pays off. You need to get her on here posting, just like Justin posting under Tyr's command. I'll give her some pointers on how to rake in some more dough from a well to do Mommy and Daddy!

glockmail
10-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Damn, that's fucked up, Glock (even if true!) LOL

We have a very deep sink, and specialized faucet and such with great maneuverability and it comes apart and all that other jazz. I still end up leaning forward. I'm picturing the angles in front of me, and you may have solved my problem. I NEED to lean a little as my fat belly is mucking up the works and getting in my way?

Well, more shit is just going to have to go in the dishwasher, as I'm tired of all the dieting crap! :coffee:

And don't they make dishwashers these days that do pot scrubbing and other heavy messes? I'd rather just upgrade the damn dishwasher.

The farm style reduces the distance between your belly and the water to about thee inches. I use to have the same complaint. So yeah, it made a difference for me.

By the time you buy the sink, the new cabinet to support it, and then replace the counter section, the dishwasher upgrade will be a lot cheaper. I've got a Kitcheaid. That bastard has a potscubber setting cleans just about anything, and fits two medium sized pots along with dinner dishes for 4.
The other thing I do is grill all meat outside on the Weber. Unfortunately for you though, Westchester probably won't allow that. :coffee:

tailfins
10-24-2013, 08:44 PM

One principle for me, but another for thee. You just admitted your OP is a crock. What you don't understand, if my wife were still single, but in the USA, she would still be doing cleaning except for a whole hotel for a tip-stealing manager instead of a house on her own schedule. Her cousin went down that path; it wasn't fun times.

gabosaurus
10-24-2013, 09:46 PM
One principle for me, but another for thee. You just admitted your OP is a crock. What you don't understand, if my wife were still single, but in the USA, she would still be doing cleaning except for a whole hotel for a tip-stealing manager instead of a house on her own schedule. Her cousin went down that path; it wasn't fun times.

Nice of you to rescue this woman from a lifetime of 8 hours per day slavery and reward her with a lifetime of 24/7 slavery. :rolleyes:

My sister and I did household chores and never got an allowance. My parents said it was our part as members of the family. My daughter does not get an allowance, nor does she expect one. Everyone has to earn their keep. Except for the cat, of course. My husband says we all work for the cat. :laugh:

tailfins
10-24-2013, 10:51 PM
Nice of you to rescue this woman from a lifetime of 8 hours per day slavery and reward her with a lifetime of 24/7 slavery. :rolleyes:

My sister and I did household chores and never got an allowance. My parents said it was our part as members of the family. My daughter does not get an allowance, nor does she expect one. Everyone has to earn their keep. Except for the cat, of course. My husband says we all work for the cat. :laugh:

Last time I checked spending a good part of the day voluntarily watching soap operas wasn't slavery. Of course some people marry for money, and you would know more about that than I do. A jobsworth salary like yours wouldn't pay for a $600+K house in California.

gabosaurus
10-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Last time I checked spending a good part of the day voluntarily watching soap operas wasn't slavery. Of course some people marry for money, and you would know more about that than I do. A jobsworth salary like yours wouldn't pay for a $600+K house in California.

"Voluntarily" or "Nothing else to do?"
When I met my husband, he was working part time at an auto parts warehouse. He was 18. Which is a lot different than buying someone off the streets of a foreign country.

tailfins
10-25-2013, 07:20 AM
"Voluntarily" or "Nothing else to do?"
When I met my husband, he was working part time at an auto parts warehouse. He was 18. Which is a lot different than buying someone off the streets of a foreign country.

You need to brush up on logic. Your posts contradict themselves. You're doubly stupid if you think Nebraska is a foreign country.

aboutime
10-25-2013, 11:47 AM
You need to brush up on logic. Your posts contradict themselves. You're doubly stupid if you think Nebraska is a foreign country.

So, stop selling gabby. Stay home and stop bragging about how RICH you want us to believe you are. So far. I haven't been impressed with anything you have pretended to say, do, or be.