PDA

View Full Version : Letter to his Senator from “Bill in Washington.”

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 12:22 PM
A 79 year old Patriot Bill is spot on, and he being sure his Senator would never actually see it, he put it on the internet, See his letter at the end of the article.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/10/22/where-is-our-amnesty/

aboutime
10-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Larrymc. I am sure you are old enough to remember when most of us identified ourselves as members of 'THE SILENT MAJORITY'.

And, after reading that beautiful letter...I am almost certain, will fall on deaf ears. I do believe he speaks the exact, same words Millions, of Millions of other Americans like us would speak, and have spoken for many, many years.

Sad thing is. As THE SILENT MAJORITY. No Politician, from either party really takes anything WE say seriously...IF, they want to continue with their Political, Financially Wonderful Career.

In other words. I suspect he was right when he said....You will probably never see this.

Larrymc
10-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Larrymc. I am sure you are old enough to remember when most of us identified ourselves as members of 'THE SILENT MAJORITY'.

And, after reading that beautiful letter...I am almost certain, will fall on deaf ears. I do believe he speaks the exact, same words Millions, of Millions of other Americans like us would speak, and have spoken for many, many years.

Sad thing is. As THE SILENT MAJORITY. No Politician, from either party really takes anything WE say seriously...IF, they want to continue with their Political, Financially Wonderful Career.

In other words. I suspect he was right when he said....You will probably never see this.Of course he was right, but i found it on Facebook and shared it here, so who knows where it will end up??