PDA

View Full Version : Any reason we should expect Obamacare itself, to work any better than its website?

Little-Acorn
10-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Do we have any reason to expect Obamacare itself, to work any better than its crash-prone, balky, nearly useless website?

Well, who was the website written by?

It was written by a professional website company. One with some experience in writing websites, whom you would think would know some of the more obvious problems to avoid. Of course, their past accomplishments include writing Canada's gun registry website and software, which had so many problems and worked so poorly that the Canadian government dumped it. But at least it was a company whose business was writing websites.

And the result was the debacle everyone is seeing.

And, who wrote Obamacare?

Not insurance companies. And not people who are used to managing large companies, or people who have any experience with eithe medical care or insurance.

Obamacare was written by politicians. People with no experience, except in writing laws and doing the horsetrading needed to get others to pass them. And worse, politicians with a particularly weird philosophy: The idea that people who have have no competition, will still work as hard as those who do have competition, to improve their product, cut costs, and please their customers.

While an argument can be made that the people who wrote the website had SOME impetus to do a good job and the background to at least try, there is no reason to think thatt the people putting together Obamacare itselff, have either the motivattion or the knowledge and experience to make ANYTHING work right.

Don't like the poor performance off the Obamacare Federal website? Count your blessings.

The website might turn out to be the BEST part of Obamacare we're going to see... and it will all be downhill from here.

aboutime
10-23-2013, 05:20 PM
It is without any doubt. One of the BEST examples to present to anyone who BELIEVES Government can do anything RIGHT.

We should thank the company, or the so-called professional Jerks who created this Masterful-Joke to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Or, at least those Americans who can THINK, and REASON on their own without the lure of a FREEBIE.

hjmick
10-23-2013, 05:25 PM
None.

red states rule
10-24-2013, 03:13 PM
It is without any doubt. One of the BEST examples to present to anyone who BELIEVES Government can do anything RIGHT.

We should thank the company, or the so-called professional Jerks who created this Masterful-Joke to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Or, at least those Americans who can THINK, and REASON on their own without the lure of a FREEBIE.

My question is - where the hell are the Obama lap dogs at?

I remember one bellowing how he was so excited over the exchanges and could not wait for them to be available

Now all I hear from them are the sounds of crickets chirping

aboutime
10-24-2013, 03:21 PM
My question is - where the hell are the Obama lap dogs at?

I remember one bellowing how he was so excited over the exchanges and could not wait for them to be available

Now all I hear from them are the sounds of crickets chirping

The only reason we hear them is...they would rather be rats...deserting the sinking ship called "OBAMACARE" prior to the next THREATENING elections.

If we listen closely. That chirping 5700 is actually Crying.

red states rule
10-24-2013, 03:24 PM
The only reason we hear them is...they would rather be rats...deserting the sinking ship called "OBAMACARE" prior to the next THREATENING elections.

If we listen closely. That chirping 5700 is actually Crying.

http://floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/obama_peeing_lg.jpg

aboutime
10-24-2013, 03:25 PM
http://floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/obama_peeing_lg.jpg

Agreed! Obama no longer says "Let them eat cake".

He now says "Piss on 'em if they don't like what I say!"

red states rule
10-24-2013, 03:28 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc11308920131023105400.jpg