PDA

View Full Version : Obama's fainting woman a staged hoax?

Larrymc
10-24-2013, 06:34 PM
Maybe i should have put this in Humor, but i don't find it funny, more like disgusting

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obamas-fainting-woman-a-staged-hoax/

aboutime
10-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Maybe i should have put this in Humor, but i don't find it funny, more like disgusting

Larrymc. Despite finding it rather humorous to think it was a staged incident.

Honestly? Can any of us convince ourselves that Obama wouldn't try such a thing to make himself look better when he needs all the CROCK tears he can get?????

red states rule
10-26-2013, 05:59 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc11313620131025075800.jpg

Jeff
10-26-2013, 07:20 AM

Is anything this guy does not staged ? Seems he thinks he is on stage and cares little at all about honesty and integrity .

red states rule
10-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Is anything this guy does not staged ? Seems he thinks he is on stage and cares little at all about honesty and integrity .

Hell Obama probably has his teleprompter at the dinner table when he talks to the kids

Jeff
10-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Hell Obama probably has his teleprompter at the dinner table when he talks to the kids

Ya think he even sits down to dinner with the family ? He may need to go to one of those million man marches to teach him his kids are his responsibility :laugh:

red states rule
10-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Ya think he even sits down to dinner with the family ? He may need to go to one of those million man marches to teach him his kids are his responsibility :laugh:

All joking aside from what I have heard he is a good father. He makes time for them everyday, and goes over their homework nightly.

He is the worst President ever 0 but as a dad he seems to be a good one

Jeff
10-26-2013, 08:46 AM
All joking aside from what I have heard he is a good father. He makes time for them everyday, and goes over their homework nightly.

He is the worst President ever 0 but as a dad he seems to be a good one

Well that is a positive sure enough and one I am happy to hear, of course I was kidding in my first post, now if ya told me he didn't have time for his family because of his rock star status I would of found that more likely but I should of known I mean look at the vacations he wants to give them ;)

red states rule
10-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Well that is a positive sure enough and one I am happy to hear, of course I was kidding in my first post, now if ya told me he didn't have time for his family because of his rock star status I would of found that more likely but I should of known I mean look at the vacations he wants to give them ;)

Watch this video. While I do not like his polices - he is a good dad

Watch the video below, courtesy of Fox News:
<IFRAME height=421 src="http://videos.mediaite.com/video/Cavuto-061512/player?layout=&read_more=1" frameBorder=0 width=420 scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<!-- end post-body -->Follow Mediaite

Larrymc
10-26-2013, 09:35 AM

He is the worst President ever 0 but as a dad he seems to be a good oneI suppose by Liberal standards he may be a Good Dad, spending quality time teaching them Racism, American Traditions are nothing to be proud of and should be ignored and to, pretend to have faith in The God of the Bible, when it suits the situation, Otherwise stay true to Alla, and God and Alla are find with Homosexuals should they choose to be Lesbians or, if not then fell free to be promiscuous without protection , because there are no consequences, tax payers will pay to murder any baby that might result, or raise it what ever you choose, Lying is a art form, and perfectly acceptable, to reach a goal, The American Military is much to Violent, and should be changed to be more inclusive, and none Violent toward Islam Extremist, and most important Conservatives or Evil and dangerous. (Yea I fell sorry for those girls)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2013, 01:32 PM
I suppose by Liberal standards he may be a Good Dad, spending quality time teaching them Racism, American Traditions are nothing to be proud of and should be ignored and to, pretend to have faith in The God of the Bible, when it suits the situation, Otherwise stay true to Alla, and God and Alla are find with Homosexuals should they choose to be Lesbians or, if not then fell free to be promiscuous without protection , because there are no consequences, tax payers will pay to murder any baby that might result, or raise it what ever you choose, Lying is a art form, and perfectly acceptable, to reach a goal, The American Military is much to Violent, and should be changed to be more inclusive, and none Violent toward Islam Extremist, and most important Conservatives or Evil and dangerous. (Yea I fell sorry for those girls) I have not an ounce of sympathy for any of them. They are the children of a purely hated filled couple and people that think only of themselves. I save my sympathy for deserving souls and will not waste any of it on such as they. I pray daily that God places a pox on his head and he passes away from divine providence. An act of God not of man's making. His poor excuse for a wife, a bitter and selfish biatch of the lowest class I hope receives her own justice so richly deserved. Millions suffer because of them and I would never ignore that great suffering by offering sympathy to such poor excuses for humans as are the obamas. Such selfish ,evil and traitorous wretches as they deserve nothing but pure contempt. ff--them both!! --Tyr

red states rule
10-26-2013, 01:38 PM
I have not an ounce of sympathy for any of them. They are the children of a purely hated filled couple and people that think only of themselves. I save my sympathy for deserving souls and will not waste any of it on such as they. I pray daily that God places a pox on his head and he passes away from divine providence. An act of God not of man's making. His poor excuse for a wife, a bitter and selfish biatch of the lowest class I hope receives her own justice so richly deserved. Millions suffer because of them and I would never ignore that great suffering by offering sympathy to such poor excuses for humans as are the obamas. Such selfish ,evil and traitorous wretches as they deserve nothing but pure contempt. ff--them both!! --Tyr

Tyr - based on your posts I know that you know being a GOOD dad is the hardest job a man can have

aboutime
10-26-2013, 01:48 PM
I suppose by Liberal standards he may be a Good Dad, spending quality time teaching them Racism, American Traditions are nothing to be proud of and should be ignored and to, pretend to have faith in The God of the Bible, when it suits the situation, Otherwise stay true to Alla, and God and Alla are find with Homosexuals should they choose to be Lesbians or, if not then fell free to be promiscuous without protection , because there are no consequences, tax payers will pay to murder any baby that might result, or raise it what ever you choose, Lying is a art form, and perfectly acceptable, to reach a goal, The American Military is much to Violent, and should be changed to be more inclusive, and none Violent toward Islam Extremist, and most important Conservatives or Evil and dangerous. (Yea I fell sorry for those girls)

I do believe. Most thinking, concerned Americans wish Obama could be as good a President as he seems to be, a father. Too bad those two words (Father & President) aren't synonymous in today's politically correct, mixed-up World.

Larrymc
10-26-2013, 03:00 PM
I have not an ounce of sympathy for any of them. They are the children of a purely hated filled couple and people that think only of themselves. I save my sympathy for deserving souls and will not waste any of it on such as they. I pray daily that God places a pox on his head and he passes away from divine providence. An act of God not of man's making. His poor excuse for a wife, a bitter and selfish biatch of the lowest class I hope receives her own justice so richly deserved. Millions suffer because of them and I would never ignore that great suffering by offering sympathy to such poor excuses for humans as are the obamas. Such selfish ,evil and traitorous wretches as they deserve nothing but pure contempt. ff--them both!! --TyrMy sympathy for the girls come my belief that children are a Product of there parents teachings, some kids overcome a bad upbringing in spite of it, though i hold no such hope for the Obama girls.

Larrymc
10-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Tyr - based on your posts I know that you know being a GOOD dad is the hardest job a man can haveI agree being a Dad can be tough, but IMO Obama's political beliefs, though he may teach them will what he believes, prevent him from being classified as a good Dad.

aboutime
10-26-2013, 04:01 PM
My sympathy for the girls come my belief that children are a Product of there parents teachings, some kids overcome a bad upbringing in spite of it, though i hold no such hope for the Obama girls.

Larrymc. There is a really big difference with THIS father, and those Two Daughters.

This father named Obama, has two daughters who would choke on their SILVER SPOONS if given the chance.
We all know. Those two young ladies WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SURVIVAL in the real World all of us face everyday. They are set for LIFE, thanks to ALL OF US who will feed, clothe, house, insure, and protect them for A LIFETIME...on our dime.

So. We can't rightfully compare Obama and his daughters to any other AMERICAN family.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Tyr - based on your posts I know that you know being a GOOD dad is the hardest job a man can have A very true statement. My being a great father is the most important thing I'll ever do. Certainly the most important thing I ever want to do. As for Obama he has made life miserable and ever so much harder for millions of dads to care for their families. He has done this with callous indifference and smug satisfaction because he hates Americans and what they stand for. Odds are he will have sown the seeds for this nations eventual downfall by the time he leaves office. Then he will go on collecting millions for his treachery! FF-him...how he treats his kids is of no importance when he deliberately mistreats millions of our kids to further his GD agenda IMHO! -Tyr

red states rule
10-27-2013, 06:29 AM
A very true statement. My being a great father is the most important thing I'll ever do. Certainly the most important thing I ever want to do. As for Obama he has made life miserable and ever so much harder for millions of dads to care for their families. He has done this with callous indifference and smug satisfaction because he hates Americans and what they stand for. Odds are he will have sown the seeds for this nations eventual downfall by the time he leaves office. Then he will go on collecting millions for his treachery! FF-him...how he treats his kids is of no importance when he deliberately mistreats millions of our kids to further his GD agenda IMHO! -Tyr

Yes, Obama is worse than Jimmy Carter and will make big bucks from the suckers that worship him - but there is nothing that can be done about that

As far as Obama's kids we can hope they turn out like Juan Williams's son. Juan is a huge lib and Obama lover - but his son is a conservative and often takes his dad to task on his opinions