PDA

View Full Version : The American Baby

actsnoblemartin
10-25-2013, 12:59 PM
For many americans, some by choice, others not. The American government is taking over out lives. Now its healthcare government is trying to to ruin, I mean provide for us. What ever happened to the idea of taking care of yourself, and having help from the non profit sector. The government cant fight a war, protect our borders or even our neighborhoods, or get out of the way of business. Its time to truly help people by incentivizing learning how to take care of the masses by themselves, and when they no longer can, getting rid of the dependency on government but creating real sustainable opportunities from non profits to help those who cant help themselves.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-25-2013, 01:13 PM
For many americans, some by choice, others not. The American government is taking over out lives. Now its healthcare government is trying to to ruin, I mean provide for us. What ever happened to the idea of taking care of yourself, and having help from the non profit sector. The government cant fight a war, protect our borders or even our neighborhoods, or get out of the way of business. Its time to truly help people by incentivizing learning how to take care of the masses by themselves, and when they no longer can, getting rid of the dependency on government but creating real sustainable opportunities from non profits to help those who cant help themselves. You sir , are a terrorist for putting forth such heresy! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Obama now has his goons recording your every word for a later date with his kind of justice I suspect. Remember Obama admin punishes its enemies as no other admin here has. Yet my standard line to them is this. :no: and :pee:

aboutime
10-25-2013, 02:06 PM
You sir , are a terrorist for putting forth such heresy! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Obama now has his goons recording your every word for a later date with his kind of justice I suspect. Remember Obama admin punishes its enemies as no other admin here has. Yet my standard line to them is this. :no: and :pee:

Tyr. Check out the photo he used with his new Identity. Seems to me. This isn't the first time this so-called member has been here. And now. With an "AKA".

Gaffer
10-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Tyr. Check out the photo he used with his new Identity. Seems to me. This isn't the first time this so-called member has been here. And now. With an "AKA".

Martin has been here for years. He's been gone for a while but looks like he's back again.

Welcome back Martin. Good to see you posting again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Tyr. Check out the photo he used with his new Identity. Seems to me. This isn't the first time this so-called member has been here. And now. With an "AKA". AT, I've read his posts . Trust me he is ok.. Read gaffer post about him.. I have zero doubt when Gaffer ok's a guy... Gaffer being a guy that has his head screwed firmly in place!! --Tyr

aboutime
10-25-2013, 06:04 PM
AT, I've read his posts . Trust me he is ok.. Read gaffer post about him.. I have zero doubt when Gaffer ok's a guy... Gaffer being a guy that has his head screwed firmly in place!! --Tyr

My apologies all around. Can't understand why I have become so suspicious lately. Maybe my distrust of so many who so often betray themselves in order to please these days.

Hope I am wrong. But feel like Reagan warned. Trust, but Verify.
;)

Jeff
10-25-2013, 07:12 PM

I can't blame ya for being suspicious after some of the winners that pop up but as Gaffer stated ol Martin is A ok, been around for a long time, but good looking out AT ya never know what the cat might drag in.

aboutime
10-25-2013, 07:24 PM
I can't blame ya for being suspicious after some of the winners that pop up but as Gaffer stated ol Martin is A ok, been around for a long time, but good looking out AT ya never know what the cat might drag in.

Thanks Jeff. As I said. I apologize for being suspicious. I apologize to Martin, right here. Right now.
Just playing it safe.
Look at how so many Americans were fooled over ONE person back in 2008. Clear?

Jeff
10-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks Jeff. As I said. I apologize for being suspicious. I apologize to Martin, right here. Right now.
Just playing it safe.
Look at how so many Americans were fooled over ONE person back in 2008. Clear?

No need to apologize , Martin has seen some that pop up here, I am sure he is happy someone is looking out as well .

actsnoblemartin
10-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks for looking out, no offense taken. extends hands nice to meet ya. :) :clap::dance:

aboutime
10-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks for looking out, no offense taken. extends hands nice to meet ya. :) :clap::dance:

Same here. Pleasure is mine. :salute:

Larrymc
10-26-2013, 08:24 PM
For many americans, some by choice, others not. The American government is taking over out lives. Now its healthcare government is trying to to ruin, I mean provide for us. What ever happened to the idea of taking care of yourself, and having help from the non profit sector. The government cant fight a war, protect our borders or even our neighborhoods, or get out of the way of business. Its time to truly help people by incentivizing learning how to take care of the masses by themselves, and when they no longer can, getting rid of the dependency on government but creating real sustainable opportunities from non profits to help those who cant help themselves.Now your sounding like many of us other terrorist on this site, good to have you aboard.

aboutime
10-26-2013, 08:48 PM
Now your sounding like many of us other terrorist on this site, good to have you aboard.

Larrymc. More of a reminder about how so...unfamiliar libs, and Dems really are with words like TRUTH, HONESTY, and ACTUAL FACTS.

Too bad...We Accused, Home Grown Terrorists at least recognize the same excuses from the left, and they have no power to change the Real Truth.

There really IS...strength in numbers.

And I second Larrymc's motion actsnoblemartin. Good for all of us.