PDA

View Full Version : Prof who called for kids' deaths back to work

Jeff
10-26-2013, 06:41 AM
The man calls for the death of kids ( anyone's kids should be reason for immediate dismissal ) but not for this guy , he is being put back to work not in a class room but he will receive a pay check just the same .

The Kansas University professor who called for the deaths of the children of National Rifle Association members has been taken off administrative leave and assigned to paperwork.
Associate journalism professor Peter Guth blasted the NRA after a crazed man shot and killed people at the Washington Navy Yard, declaring on his Twitter account: “#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God d— you.”

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/prof-who-called-for-kids-deaths-back-to-work/

red states rule
10-26-2013, 06:43 AM
The man calls for the death of kids ( anyone's kids should be reason for immediate dismissal ) but not for this guy , he is being put back to work not in a class room but he will receive a pay check just the same .

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/prof-who-called-for-kids-deaths-back-to-work/

Did you really expect another outcome Jeff

In the wonderful world of liberalism - his comments are a future resume enhancement

His future in academia is assured

Jeff
10-26-2013, 06:52 AM
Did you really expect another outcome Jeff

In the wonderful world of liberalism - his comments are a future resume enhancement

His future in academia is assured

No , any other action would of blew my mind ( imagine this administration being honest or righteous :rolleyes: )

It make's me laugh though how these Libatards can go on and on about if it saves just one life and then one of there cronies comes out with something like this, so lets see we should outlaw all guns because it may save one child but it is OK to wish death on the children of the NRA members

red states rule
10-26-2013, 06:55 AM
No , any other action would of blew my mind ( imagine this administration being honest or righteous :rolleyes: )

It make me laugh though how these Libatards can go on and on about if it saves just one life and then one of there cronies comes out with something like this, so lets see we should outlaw all guns because it may save one child but it is OK to wish death on the children of the NRA members

It is amazing to see libs who will bust their collective asses to save a beached wale, or protect an owl in a tree - while at the same time wish death on those who have a different opinion on the role and size of government or some social issue