PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual Agenda Horrors: 19-Year-Old To Lose "Virginity" In "Live Gay Sex Art Exhib

Jeff
10-27-2013, 07:30 AM
No matter what your feelings on gays are this is wrong, even if you are OK with Gays why does it have to be a show, and people will be OK with it . I remember one of the talk shows in NY years ago had a young female virgin who was raffled off and they where go to film her losing her virginity and that was looked upon as wrong, I have to wonder if those same people that thought that was wrong will speak up now.

October is "LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) history" month. This is an invention of a corrupt mind. Fears that this would turn into nothing but homoerotic exhibitions and the celebration of perversion have come to pass, and with each passing day, more sickness in this "movement" can be seen. Nineteen year old Clayton Pettet is planning on losing his virginity in a live art exhibit. This is the filth of the homosexual agenda, the Trojan Horse that tramples decency and invites nothing but lawlessness.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/homosexual-agenda-horrors-19-year-old-lose-virginity-live-gay-sex-art-exhibit/

tailfins
10-27-2013, 07:52 AM
Just stay away from such things and don't have much interest in discussing such things. Your hands stink when you touch a turd.

red states rule
10-28-2013, 03:57 AM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/vsh1002l.jpg

glockmail
10-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Homosexuality now, pedophilia next...

hjmick
10-28-2013, 08:01 AM
It's the U.K.

In a way, I'm kind of surprised...

glockmail
10-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Some of the Big Lies about Homosexuality. It is:

1. normal
2. natural
3. healthy
4. 10% of the population
5. not a choice
6. moral
7. queers are no more likely to be child molesters

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2013, 08:23 AM
Homosexuality now, pedophilia next... Just as we have been saying for decades now and look how reality has shown we were right. No cancer improves the body and no degradation improves this nation. Like cancer it just keeps on growing. Soon we will have hate laws that forbid criticizing the muslims, the gays, the pedophiles, the transsexuals, the lovers of bestiality etc.. Yet first will likely be the hate laws that forbid speaking the truth about the muslims. Of course those that follow will seek to give special status to all those other groups but they will all be executed without mercy when the muslims gain control. Strange how they ALL are so ignorant of that fact!! Prime example, do you ever see any gays against muslim groups or ads? The ways Islam hangs gays you'd think it would be a major movement with the gays but instead we get stone cold silence from them on the issue.--Tyr

Missileman
10-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Hey, did you guys hear about the 2 Irish homosexuals in the news lately? Their names are Michael Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
10-28-2013, 01:04 PM
As gays rant that they should be treated just like, and are really the same as, everyone else, they continue to define themselves sexually. And often perversely sexually, as here and in every gay pride parade. As is the case always with such types of hypocrisy, I have stopped listening.

Abbey Marie
10-28-2013, 01:05 PM
Hey, did you guys hear about the 2 Irish homosexuals in the news lately? Their names are Michael Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzmichael. :laugh2:

Lol!

I guess then they are compatible in the only way that matters. :rolleyes:

red states rule
10-29-2013, 03:42 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la8i4mJiAs1qak0qdo1_500.png