PDA

View Full Version : Want to fry liberals up show them this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2013, 09:10 AM
One of their Gods just told them what asshat fools they are about the muslims! Bill Maher spit out enough truth to piss all those he was talking to off. First time I can ever give the man a nod of approval. Read and consider that the hypocrisy Maher is referencing is exactly the same as I've noted a dozen different ways here on the subject. And that I noted the unwritten alliance between the muslims and the liberals/leftists. They being firm believers in the old adage -- "the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Now one of their Gods has chastised them and I think its as funny as hell.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/10/26/maher_vs_liberal_panel_liberals_worried_theyre_goi ng_to_be_called_racist_if_they_criticize_muslims.h tml On Friday's broadcast of HBO's "Real Time," host Bill Maher clashed with his liberal panel over liberals not being allowed to criticize Muslims in fear of being called a racist. The panel consisted of Michael Moore, Al Sharpton, Valerie Plame and Richard Dawkins.

"I think the point we always try to make is that liberals somehow feel worried that they're going to be called racist if they criticize people of the Muslim faith, which is stupid," Maher said. "First of all, because it's not a racist, Muslim. It's a religion. And if I criticize Michael Vick, it's not because he's black, it's because he electrocuted dogs. You know?"

"We need liberal voices to stand up for liberalism. This is the great irony here because we are standing up for liberal principles. Which I am sorry, but a lot of the Muslim world stands against, not just the radicals," Maher said.

"There are widely accept beliefs by a lot of Muslim people that are against our principles just because they are a minority or they're brown. It doesn't matter. Pernicious beliefs are pernicious beliefs," he added.

Maher's panel all made the argument that Christian extremists are just as bad as Islamic extremists. Maher wasn't buying it and said it was "bullshit."

"There were Christian klansman that were Christians, KKK members, who burned crosses," Sharpton chimed in.

"Not now," Maher responded.

"Yeah, but now there are Christian Dominionists that are just as extreme," Plame said.

"Do they have a farm system? Do they have websites? Show me the country that has the Christian fundamentalist training camp where they're on the monkey bars," Maher shot back.

"This is not just the same. Look, I'm no fucking Catholic or a Christian, but one is herpes and one is cancer," Maher said.

"I'm asking who've they killed, or who've they threatened," Maher also said.

"I can guarantee to you that right now there are Christians out there tonight that want to kill you and me," Michael Moore, a Catholic, said to Maher.

"But they don't," Maher responded.

"We have to have special extra security here. We don't have to have special extra security here when there is a Christian who is pissed off," Maher said to his panel.

"Remember in the 90s when Rudy Giuliani was mayor and they had that Piss Christ art exhibit in Brooklyn? And Rudy Giuliani was, I mean, he was pissed. Christ, was he pissed. But, it didn't jump to, 'and, we're going to kill you.' You see?" Maher said.

Oddly enough, Sharpton was offended by Maher calling out extreme Islam, however, had no problem saying Christian militants are just as much as a threat domestically.

"You don't have the truth on your side. I know you're liberals, you want to feel good," Maher said near the end of the discussion.

fj1200
10-28-2013, 09:57 AM
"There were Christian klansman that were Christians, KKK members, who burned crosses," Sharpton chimed in.

"Yeah, but now there are Christian Dominionists that are just as extreme," Plame said.

"I can guarantee to you that right now there are Christians out there tonight that want to kill you and me," Michael Moore, a Catholic, said to Maher.

I see they loaded up the panel with conservatives. :laugh:

aboutime
10-28-2013, 02:59 PM
I see they loaded up the panel with conservatives. :laugh:

For obvious reasons fj. If they had loaded it with people like you. Nobody would ever hear the truth.
You must be a Maher fan.