PDA

View Full Version : A day to celebrate

Abbey Marie
10-28-2013, 01:18 PM
It's our 24th wedding anniversary, and I am a very lucky woman.

That's all.

http://www.remakingthefuture.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/honesty-trust-respect-love.jpg

aboutime
10-28-2013, 01:48 PM
it's our 24th wedding anniversary, and i am a very lucky woman.

That's all.

http://www.remakingthefuture.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/honesty-trust-respect-love.jpg

5717click to enjoy!

jimnyc
10-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Congrats to the happy couple!! I hope you're celebrating with a dinner or movie out? Or I suppose a night home alone could be just as well. Good for you guys though!!! :beer::wine:

WiccanLiberal
10-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Have a happy one.

Drummond
10-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Enjoy !!:)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Be sure to give him a break if the excitement and monkey dancing gets to him too, too much .. ;) all joking aside, wish you guys to have a wonderful time.. --tyr

NightTrain
10-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Happy Anniversary!

CSM
10-29-2013, 07:30 AM
Congratulations!

Jeff
10-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Happy Anniversary , I hope y'all had a great day and many more to follow .

gabosaurus
10-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Happy belated anniversary! A recap of the evening's frisky behavior is not necessary. Though you could send some video to Jim, just to be mean spirited. :cool:

Abbey Marie
10-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks, everyone. A very quiet evening at home for us old folks, lol! We celebrated two weeks ago in New Hope, PA at our favorite Inn on the Delaware River, followed by some antiques shopping. Everyman's idea of a great time- not! But he goes along with a good attitude. I think many times men are under-appreciated for all that they do.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Thanks, everyone. A very quiet evening at home for us old folks, lol! We celebrated two weeks ago in New Hope, PA at our favorite inn on the Delaware River, followed by some antiques shopping. Everyman's idea of a great time- not! But he goes along with a good attitude. I think many times men are under-appreciated for all that they do.

I think many times men are under-appreciated for all that they do. Gonna show this to my wife tonight!! --:beer:--Tyr

aboutime
10-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Thanks, everyone. A very quiet evening at home for us old folks, lol! We celebrated two weeks ago in New Hope, PA at our favorite inn on the Delaware River, followed by some antiques shopping. Everyman's idea of a great time- not! But he goes along with a good attitude. I think many times men are under-appreciated for all that they do.

Abbey. New Hope, Pa. Bucks county? Reminded me of (maybe you remember) Jessica Savich from the old KYW 3 Philly fame? Perished in the old canal?
As for your anniversary. Antique shopping? Isn't that like how men appreciate going to the Mall, and sitting on a bench, watching everybody walk by...while YOU shop???

Just kidding. But I do have to agree with you. FAIRNESS being all it's supposed to be.
It might not be the proper time to talk about this. But...next March. We'll be reaching our 45th.
Soon be time to watch the grass grow again.:laugh2:

Jeff
10-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks, everyone. A very quiet evening at home for us old folks, lol! We celebrated two weeks ago in New Hope, PA at our favorite Inn on the Delaware River, followed by some antiques shopping. Everyman's idea of a great time- not! But he goes along with a good attitude. I think many times men are under-appreciated for all that they do.

Abby I think it goes hand in hand, I go to the wife's antique shopping ( and other things I would rather not do ) but she does things with me that I know she would of never of done if we where not together , so if the marriage is working right it is a mutual thing amongst people that love each other

darin
10-31-2013, 10:53 AM
How did you get married at age 10???

:D