PDA

View Full Version : 3 races left in the Chase

jimnyc
10-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Jeff Gordon helped his chances by winning yesterday, and helped his teammate by preventing Matt Kenseth from taking the race. Now there are 3 races left and I would guess "maybe" 3 drivers left. Jimmie Johnson and Kenseth are tied in points after 7 races. Gordon is 27 back, Harvick 28 back & 'maybe' a chance for Kyle Busch at 36 back, but it won't be easy.

Jeff
11-05-2013, 07:52 AM
Jeff Gordon helped his chances by winning yesterday, and helped his teammate by preventing Matt Kenseth from taking the race. Now there are 3 races left and I would guess "maybe" 3 drivers left. Jimmie Johnson and Kenseth are tied in points after 7 races. Gordon is 27 back, Harvick 28 back & 'maybe' a chance for Kyle Busch at 36 back, but it won't be easy.

After this last week I think it has really become a 2 man race now and it will go down to the wire but at the end Jimmie will hold the trophy , I really don't think he will be denied again and this is all coming down to the better driver, Matt is a great driver but he just isn't quite on Jimmie's level .

jimnyc
11-05-2013, 09:55 AM
After this last week I think it has really become a 2 man race now and it will go down to the wire but at the end Jimmie will hold the trophy , I really don't think he will be denied again and this is all coming down to the better driver, Matt is a great driver but he just isn't quite on Jimmie's level .

I hope you're right. Looks like Gordon is out after last weeks debacle. Jimmie wins and is now 7 points in the lead with 2 races left. I think it'll come down to the last race, definitely a great chase so far for these 2!