PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly Snaps at Dem Guest Over Obamacare

red states rule
10-29-2013, 02:38 AM
Once again libs show their "concern" over hundreds of thousands of people losing their health coverage even as Obama was saying that would not happen

Here we have a lib smirking and laughing over the facts being presented and tossing out lie after lie

Ms Kelly got fed up and let this jerk have it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv-uFnjha1I

jimnyc
10-29-2013, 07:22 AM
What a load of bullshit, watching this guy stutter and stumble into making excuses. I would respect them a little more if they just admit that they made a mistake with projections, or that they would work to fix the problems occurring now. Instead, they are trying to make it sound like everyone knew this would happen, and that we are wrong for not understanding Obama's incorrect statement.

As usual - party over country.

CSM
10-29-2013, 07:27 AM
What a load of bullshit, watching this guy stutter and stumble into making excuses. I would respect them a little more if they just admit that they made a mistake with projections, or that they would work to fix the problems occurring now. Instead, they are trying to make it sound like everyone knew this would happen, and that we are wrong for not understanding Obama's incorrect statement.

As usual - party over country.

You heard him say it .... it's the insurance companies' fault. You can bet your last nickel that will be the party line over the next few months.

jimnyc
10-29-2013, 07:29 AM
You heard him say it .... it's the insurance companies' fault. You can bet your last nickel that will be the party line over the next few months.

I've been hearing that a lot in the past 2-3 days, that the policies were "illegal" and that's the ONLY reason they are being terminated. Yeah, ONLY because Obamacare MAKES them so.

CSM
10-29-2013, 07:32 AM
I've been hearing that a lot in the past 2-3 days, that the policies were "illegal" and that's the ONLY reason they are being terminated. Yeah, ONLY because Obamacare MAKES them so.

See now, there ya go diggin way too deep! The libs/dems rely on the fact that people are too stupid to look behind the curtain and discover that the great and powerful OB is nothing more than a charlatan.

aboutime
10-29-2013, 01:58 PM
See now, there ya go diggin way too deep! The libs/dems rely on the fact that people are too stupid to look behind the curtain and discover that the great and powerful OB is nothing more than a charlatan.

CSM...Let's show them how TRUE it really is....5720click to enlarge...ENJOY.

aboutime
10-29-2013, 02:01 PM
What part of "OBAMA IS A LIAR" don't they (the people who voted for him twice) get????

red states rule
10-30-2013, 02:10 AM
Charles Krauthammer summed up Obamacare perfectly. People are too damn stupid to know what they need - but Dems do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuUIOPlbDAY