PDA

View Full Version : Photo: Checkpoint cops point guns at motorists

Jeff
10-29-2013, 06:22 AM
The cops seem to be taken on a new approach to things, there have been many stories of the cops using way to much force, and then this week I seen a picture of a cop today and one 20 years ago ( or a while ago anyway ) seems the cop of today ( the normal street cop ) seems to resemble the tactical cops of days gone by . Then you have the actions up in Boston and stories like this one here as well, are we getting into a police state or is this just the sign of the times ? Either way it doesn't look good. But let me say with the way things are now a days I do understand the police for being extra protective I just wonder if things where done right if they really need to be .

Four law-enforcement officers were wounded Friday in a suburb of Sacramento, Calif., during an attempt to take a wanted gang member into custody.
The shooting occurred in Roseville, a suburb about 20 miles northeast of the state capital.
Helicopters circled overhead and armored vehicles and other police cars flocked to the area following an initial report that a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent had been shot.
A sporadic gun battle lasted into the night and the commotion snarled traffic for hours. Police responded by setting up a checkpoint and pointing guns at motorists, as this Associated Press photo shows.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/photo-checkpoint-cops-point-guns-at-motorists/

Gaffer
10-29-2013, 09:17 PM
What I'm seeing in the news reports now days is a bunch of over reacting chicken shit cops.