PDA

View Full Version : Like I said - terrorism and Al Qaeda NOT dead

jimnyc
10-29-2013, 06:56 AM
Nor slowing down. It would appear that they are INCREASING worldwide. Some have stated that these groups were dwindling.... Stats and facts show otherwise...

Terrorist attacks and deaths hit record high, report shows

Washington (CNN) – As terrorism increasingly becomes a tactic of warfare, the number of attacks and fatalities soared to a record high in 2012, according to a new report obtained exclusively by CNN.

More than 8,500 terrorist attacks killed nearly 15,500 people last year as violence tore through Africa, Asia and the Middle East, according to the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism.

That’s a 69% rise in attacks and an 89% jump in fatalities from 2011, said START, one of the world’s leading terrorism-trackers.

Six of the seven most deadly groups are affiliated with al Qaeda, according to START, and most of the violence was committed in Muslim-majority countries.

The previous record for attacks was set in 2011 with more than 5,000 incidents; for fatalities the previous high was 2007 with more than 12,800 deaths.

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/6120/rbz1.jpg

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/28/terrorist-attacks-and-deaths-hit-record-high-report-shows/

CSM
10-29-2013, 06:57 AM
Not to worry, I'm certain those numbers can be lowered dramatically and probably will be when the current administration reclassifies many of those incidents as "work place violence". Problem solved.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Not to worry, I'm certain those numbers can be lowered dramatically and probably will be when the current administration reclassifies many of those incidents as "work place violence". Problem solved. Those murdered at the Fort Hood shooting arent included in the number given because it was just ordinary everyday workplace violence. The kind where yelling Allah Akbar while gunning innocent people down is just being mad because your boss refused to give you a raise. Just ask the genius Obama.. He even ordered the newspapers to call it 'workplace violence" under threat of having their White house press credentials pulled if they didn't comply... WHAT WE HAVE IS A CERTIFIED TRAITOR AS PRESIDENT IMHO..-Tyr

aboutime
10-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Those murdered at the Fort Hood shooting arent included in the number given because it was just ordinary everyday workplace violence. The kind where yelling Allah Akbar while gunning innocent people down is just being mad because your boss refused to give you a raise. Just ask the genius Obama.. He even ordered the newspapers to call it 'workplace violence" under threat of having their White house press credentials pulled if they didn't comply... WHAT WE HAVE IS A CERTIFIED TRAITOR AS PRESIDENT IMHO..-Tyr

Tyr. Pardon my correction here, if you don't mind?

We should stop using the expression used by Terrorists, "ALLAH AKBAR" and switch to the New U.S.Marine chant, being used in Afghanistan, better known as "ALLAH SNACKBAR". The Marines use that pair of words to describe the Multiple Exploded Remains of Terrorists that become STRAY DOG SNACKBAR FOOD after a JDAM, or other Munitions do their job.
As for our CERTIFIED TRAITOR AS PRESIDENT. He's not smart enough to even be a good traitor.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Tyr. Pardon my correction here, if you don't mind?

We should stop using the expression used by Terrorists, "ALLAH AKBAR" and switch to the New U.S.Marine chant, being used in Afghanistan, better known as "ALLAH SNACKBAR". The Marines use that pair of words to describe the Multiple Exploded Remains of Terrorists that become STRAY DOG SNACKBAR FOOD after a JDAM, or other Munitions do their job.
As for our CERTIFIED TRAITOR AS PRESIDENT. He's not smart enough to even be a good traitor. He is not but Soros is and Soros is his handler is my guess. That is why he demanded and got the ability to stay in constant contact with Soros 24/7... Soros is the front man for the globalist group that has been calling the shots for Obama. --Tyr

aboutime
10-30-2013, 08:21 PM
He is not but Soros is and Soros is his handler is my guess. That is why he demanded and got the ability to stay in constant contact with Soros 24/7... Soros is the front man for the globalist group that has been calling the shots for Obama. --Tyr

Tyr. I've got a feeling Obama does that REACH AROUND for Soros, and Soros tells him when to STOP.

CAUTION....NOT FOR ALL VIEWERS.....

http://youtu.be/8wRHcfF1Sqs

red states rule
11-01-2013, 03:55 AM
http://www.negative99.com/images/muslimhate59.jpg