PDA

View Full Version : Obama 'gutting military' by purging generals

Jeff
10-29-2013, 07:11 AM
Looks like Obama wants to make the Military his own, firing Generals for way less than our old CnC was guilty of doing ( Clinton ) all this seems to me to be for no other reason than to get all on board to his way of thinking.

WASHINGTON – President Obama this year alone has fired some nine generals and flag officers, on top of at least four similar dismissals during his first term, suggesting that a purge may be the real reason behind the removals, which are being described as cases of personal misbehavior.
Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, claims it is part of Obama’s strategy to reduce U.S. standing worldwide.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/obama-gutting-military-by-purging-generals/

gabosaurus
10-29-2013, 10:24 AM
The Pentagon is WAY too top heavy. The military could reduce its number of top brass by one half and not lose any effectiveness.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 10:28 AM
The Pentagon is WAY too top heavy. The military could reduce its number of top brass by one half and not lose any effectiveness. THAT IS NOT BEING DONE. WHAT IS BEING DONE IS THAT OBAMA IS PURGING TOP BRASS THAT REFUSE TO SIGN ONTO HIS FUTURE PLANS! They refuse because those plans harm this nation and are Unconstitutional.-Tyr

fj1200
10-29-2013, 11:03 AM
President Obama this year alone has fired some nine generals and flag officers, on top of at least four similar dismissals during his first term, suggesting that a purge may be the real reason behind the removals, which are being described as cases of personal misbehavior.

Suggesting? There's a loaded word but 14 out of how many? BO is going to have as much control over the military if it comes down to it as the MB thought they did.

aboutime
10-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Looks like Obama wants to make the Military his own, firing Generals for way less than our old CnC was guilty of doing ( Clinton ) all this seems to me to be for no other reason than to get all on board to his way of thinking.

Jeff. I have posted on several other threads over the last year that talk exactly about this kind of thing. But nobody wanted to pay attention to it because I am considered too old, and have no credibility when it comes to our Military. Despite my 30 years of actual, physical contact, and personal experience...face-to-face with such people from the Pentagon.
Fact is. Prior to my retirement in 1995, and the eight years of Clinton in the W/H. The very same kinds of GUTTING was taking place from the Pentagon, on down to thousands of highly experienced Enlisted, and Officers in ALL branches of the Military.
Anyone who can't see the Coincidental things taking place today...ala Obama, and his Purge of anyone in the Military who disagrees, in any way, with Obama. Should soon be very proud to learn how INEPT, and BROKEN our military is intentionally being destroyed.
Of course. As a recognized RACIST, IN-GROWN, AMERICAN TERRORIST...according to the Obama administration..and a terrible VETERAN of two wars.
Some members of this forum will still insist. "Aboutime KNOWS NOTHING!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 10:10 PM
[/LEFT]

Suggesting? There's a loaded word but 14 out of how many? BO is going to have as much control over the military if it comes down to it as the MB thought they did. Can not compare the two. The muslim brotherhood knew they did not control the military in Egypt while Obama is cementing his control by purging before he engages in whatever action he plans on. He has done so his entire first term. How long do you think it takes to weed out the truly patriotic top brass. I'd say a safe bet is about 6 or 7 years. You may refuse to believe but one would think after all the recent scandals involving him and his damn crew you'd have second thoughts on it.--Tyr

Kathianne
10-29-2013, 11:24 PM
It's nearly impossible to get a military perspective on the numbers of generals from 1-4 stars that seem appropriate-they cannot criticize the CIC. Considering that the number of enlisted have gone down dramatically, it seems the ranks of top brass should also be reduced, by retirement incentives perhaps.

A word of caution, Stalin decimated his top officers, those he felt had the ability to lead. It left USSR in a weak state going into WWII. Without Stalin's orders to shoot anyone retreating, Germany would have overrun without a doubt.

red states rule
10-30-2013, 04:09 AM
The Pentagon is WAY too top heavy. The military could reduce its number of top brass by one half and not lose any effectiveness.

But try and cut back on food stamps the occupants in Liberalville go into mouth frothing hysteria how R's want people to starve

I agree ALL departments need to cut back but libs only have their eyes on only ONE department

fj1200
10-30-2013, 07:20 AM
Can not compare the two. The muslim brotherhood knew they did not control the military in Egypt while Obama is cementing his control by purging before he engages in whatever action he plans on. He has done so his entire first term. How long do you think it takes to weed out the truly patriotic top brass. I'd say a safe bet is about 6 or 7 years. You may refuse to believe but one would think after all the recent scandals involving him and his damn crew you'd have second thoughts on it.--Tyr

I suggest that you can compare the two except that the US is not Egypt and is far less susceptible to what you fear. And I'd say the safer bet is 20 to 30.

aboutime
10-30-2013, 02:15 PM
I suggest that you can compare the two except that the US is not Egypt and is far less susceptible to what you fear. And I'd say the safer bet is 20 to 30.

Sounds almost exactly like the words Neville Chamberlain might have quoted about this subject.

What's that saying about "History...repeating itself?"

Arbo
10-30-2013, 03:30 PM
THAT IS NOT BEING DONE. WHAT IS BEING DONE IS THAT OBAMA IS PURGING TOP BRASS THAT REFUSE TO SIGN ONTO HIS FUTURE PLANS! They refuse because those plans harm this nation and are Unconstitutional.-Tyr

Do you have a link that shows these 'future plans', they might be interesting reading.

:laugh:

red states rule
10-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Gen Patton had it right

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Patton-Quote.jpg

glockmail
10-30-2013, 06:42 PM
Do you have a link that shows these 'future plans', they might be interesting reading.

:laugh:http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Alinsky/dp/0679721134/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383176493&sr=1-2&keywords=saul+lewinsky

Arbo
10-30-2013, 07:12 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Saul-Alinsky/dp/0679721134/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383176493&sr=1-2&keywords=saul+lewinsky

'No.' would have been shorter and more correct.

glockmail
10-30-2013, 07:17 PM
But the answer is obviously yes. :laugh:

Arbo
10-30-2013, 07:19 PM
But the answer is obviously yes. :laugh:

I'm sure in the minds of many that may be the case... there is a little issue of actual evidence. But that never stops an extremist, no matter what side they are on.

glockmail
10-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Means, motive, pattern and opportunity are certainly evidence. At least in the real world. :laugh:

Arbo
10-30-2013, 07:24 PM
Means, motive, pattern and opportunity are certainly evidence. At least in the real world. :laugh:

I guess when the 'real world' is about as real as fantasy island. It is noted, nothing to back what you have said, other than a link to a book. Documented evidence over time is required if one want's to live in the real world and have people think they are anything other than extremist partisans.

glockmail
10-30-2013, 08:11 PM
The Obama's public life is well documented, and he's following the methods in that book. Now you can choose to ignore that fact...

aboutime
10-30-2013, 08:18 PM
The Obama's public life is well documented, and he's following the methods in that book. Now you can choose to ignore that fact...

glockmail. What we are seeing is that age-old, liberal, democrat hissy-fit, rearing it's ignorant head by making accusations, and the name calling. Being performed by selfishness in the form of Self-Impressed, misery hidden behind a pretend Word games only they get satisfaction from.
Almost like they are bragging about their last exploits, controlled, and arranged by five fingers, and a palm.

Arbo
10-30-2013, 08:43 PM

Again... conjecture and assumption. Not facts and hard evidence.

What we are seeing is

that your ignorance knows no bounds, and you are lacking in any sort of testicular fortitude.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2013, 09:34 PM
I suggest that you can compare the two except that the US is not Egypt and is far less susceptible to what you fear. And I'd say the safer bet is 20 to 30. You would be amazed at just how fast a ship can go down when the torpedo hits the right spot. Right now the ship is being slowed down and the rudder taken out of commission. I'd bet my guestimate is far closer than yours. If anybody had predicted this situation for this nation 15 to 20 years ago they'd been put away for treatment! I did but somehow escaped capture. :laugh: -Tyr

fj1200
10-30-2013, 10:08 PM
^The US isn't a ship that needs to be hit in the right spot IMO. I disagree that the military would be so willing to do as you fear. I don't think that they are so far out of the military that they would not be a factor come whoopin' time.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2013, 11:20 PM
^The US isn't a ship that needs to be hit in the right spot IMO. I disagree that the military would be so willing to do as you fear. I don't think that they are so far out of the military that they would not be a factor come whoopin' time. Trust me on this Obama is stacking the command with officers that will go along with his plan. Or rather those truly pulling the strings are doing so. Obama is just a dumbass puppet being used because he hates this nation. Those running the show aren't dummies. They've managed to get elected twice the biggest ffing fraud ever to have stolen a vote anywhere anytime! Of course they bought the Presidency but the trillions being spent are going where they want and they are getting paid back many hundred fold in the investment. What we have witnessed the last 4 years with Obama is the greatest theft in the history of the world IMHO. --Tyr

red states rule
10-31-2013, 02:06 AM
glockmail. What we are seeing is that age-old, liberal, democrat hissy-fit, rearing it's ignorant head by making accusations, and the name calling. Being performed by selfishness in the form of Self-Impressed, misery hidden behind a pretend Word games only they get satisfaction from.
Almost like they are bragging about their last exploits, controlled, and arranged by five fingers, and a palm.

AT remember, you are talking to a so called conservative that called this principals "dead brain beliefs". That tells you all you need to know about him

Like government living with its means

Allowing people to keep more of what they earn

Stop rewarding failure and punishing success with the US tax code

Not making social programs a full time occupation

Making the US self sufficient and utilize all out natural resources of oil and natural gas

Treat terrorism as an act of war and not a crime

If you can find a service in the Yellow Pages then make sure government is not offering the same service

I can understand how you and your fellow Obama lap dogs find those beliefs so "extreme"

glockmail
10-31-2013, 08:06 AM
Again... conjecture and assumption. Not facts and hard evidence.

Means, motive, pattern and opportunity are certainly evidence. At least in the real world. :laugh: :slap:

Arbo
10-31-2013, 08:31 AM
"dead brain beliefs".

Like a 3 year old, repeat repeat repeat, never understand a thing. Simply amazing. Yes, you are braindead, as you have shown time and time again you are incapable of independent though. The only thing that escapes your brain is what has been put there by others.

red states rule
11-01-2013, 02:41 AM
independent though.

You can't make this stuff up :laugh2:

Arbo
11-01-2013, 08:32 AM
You can't make this stuff up :laugh2:

That's all you have? I guess you need to use whatever you can to deflect.

aboutime
11-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Not making this up. Here's a link....http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military/

red states rule
11-02-2013, 03:43 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb1031cd20131030094130.jpg