PDA

View Full Version : If Obama Isn’t In Charge, Who Is?

Jeff
10-29-2013, 07:36 AM
The last line of this article is what many of us knew from the get go, Obama was out to destroy this Country from day 1 and it has taken 5 years for people to see it, how many campaign promises did he keep ? Has he really done anything to benefit the Country? All I see is his apologizing for the people that voted him in and telling more lies than I knew a man could tell, He has tried to take away or shut down anything that he felt is American, he wants to reduce our Military to a laughing stock , all this and people are just catching on .So the question is, is this really the president that said he would restore America's reputation in the world, Because if anything he is completely destroying it , so was it his real intent?

When Senator Obama was running for President he wanted to have the world – especially Europe – “like” America all over again. Who will ever forget the adoring crowd when he spoke in Germany? I would be hard-pressed to believe that crowd would assemble today to hear the empty rhetoric of hope and change.
In pursuit of being “liked” as if we were a Facebook page, America under President Obama struggles to be respected. Last week a scathing letter from Saudi Arabia, certainly not our closest ally, was an indicator of the lack of respect Mr. Obama has engendered.

http://allenbwest.com/2013/10/obama-isnt-charge/

aboutime
10-29-2013, 02:07 PM
The last line of this article is what many of us knew from the get go, Obama was out to destroy this Country from day 1 and it has taken 5 years for people to see it, how many campaign promises did he keep ? Has he really done anything to benefit the Country? All I see is his apologizing for the people that voted him in and telling more lies than I knew a man could tell, He has tried to take away or shut down anything that he felt is American, he wants to reduce our Military to a laughing stock , all this and people are just catching on .So the question is, is this really the president that said he would restore America's reputation in the world, Because if anything he is completely destroying it , so was it his real intent?

http://allenbwest.com/2013/10/obama-isnt-charge/

Jeff. Hate to be accused of spamming here. But the answer to the question can be shown with that same photo I have been using today...

"Who's in Charge?"...... Someone please raise your hand...5722