PDA

View Full Version : Army combat veteran and cop tells it straight

jimnyc
10-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Just saw this on Facebook. This is apparently just a bit north of me here in NY. I wish there were more of him out there, and more people listening.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pVaBUkLTz78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Just saw this on Facebook. This is apparently just a bit north of me here in NY. I wish there were more of him out there, and more people listening.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pVaBUkLTz78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> I'd damn sure like to buy that man a round of beers and shake his hand. You could see the indignation and anger he had at our rights being trampled upon and pissed on by politicians today. :beer: :salute:--Tyr

CSM
10-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Well said. Odd to see a man of principle stating his case so eloquently. I would add that the expectation for our elected leaders to step forward in any situation that poses risk will never be met, especially when those same elected leaders ensure their non participation by exempting themselves from the very laws they enact.

aboutime
10-29-2013, 01:17 PM

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pVaBUkLTz78" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="640"></iframe>

Jim. Take notice. Not one of the people he was speaking to bothered to answer his question later on. That Veteran, and Police officer, and American said exactly what most of us wish we were able to say...IN PUBLIC, and hope it doesn't just fall on the DEAF ears of Crooked Politicians who will probably work hard....in the dead of night. To get RID of that Officer, and silence him too!

aboutime
10-29-2013, 01:19 PM
I'd damn sure like to buy that man a round of beers and shake his hand. You could see the indignation and anger he had at our rights being trampled upon and pissed on by politicians today. :beer: :salute:--Tyr

Tyr. ALL OF US WOULD. But...buying him a round of beers, and shaking his hand WON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM he addressed.
Sure. It would be a pleasure to meet him. Better yet. We should all work TWICE as hard to get him to RUN for an Office where his VOICE isn't limited to a short Video.