PDA

View Full Version : More proof that Britain is sunk and ABOUT TO BECOME A MUSLIM NATION..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 10:20 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10410467/Britain-to-become-first-non-Muslim-country-to-launch-sharia-bond.html Britain to become first non-Muslim country to launch sharia bond

David Cameron to unveil £200m Sukuk at the World Islamic Economic Forum in London on Tuesday
By Harry Wilson

12:01AM GMT 29 Oct 2013
Britain is set to become the first non-Muslim country to sell a bond that can be bought by Islamic investors in a bid to encourage massive new investment into the City.

David Cameron will say in a speech on Tuesday at the World Islamic Economic Forum in London that the Treasury is drawing up plans to issue a £200m Sukuk, a form of debt that complies with Islamic financial law.

The new sharia-compliant gilt will enable Britain to become the first non-Muslim country to tap the growing pool of Islamic investments that is forecast to top £1.3 trillion by next year.

The Prime Minister will say that it would be a “mistake” to miss the opportunity to encourage more Islamic investment in the UK and that the City of London should rival Dubai as a centre for sharia-compliant finance.

“When Islamic finance is growing 50pc faster than traditional banking and when global Islamic investments are set to grow to £1.3 trillion by 2014, we want to make sure a big proportion of that new investment is made here in Britain,” Mr Cameron will tell an audience of senior officials from Islamic countries. ^^^^^ Finish them off by appealing to their greed. Nothing to see here folks except the last step of hammering the last nail into the coffin for Britain.. Sad to say, I told ya so over a year ago same as I told about China too!! Get it people-- a gd Sharia bond!!!! How soon before Obama gives us one here !!?? I wonder how many Jafar will buy!?? Never say never.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Check this out. Click the link for the true facts about CAIR and its mission in USA. USE YOUR BRAIN AND SEE THE FACTS NOT THE DAMN PROPAGANDA CAIR AND ITS DAMN ALLIES HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT FOR SO LONG. THIS LINK HAS FACTS ON CAIR, TONS OF THEM. Educate yourself before you defend this enemy of our nation!! -Tyr

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/ProvenCAIRtruth

- Proven Truths About CAIR -
CAIR Filed A Lawsuit Over The Following Anti-CAIR Statements. CAIR Retreated From Their Lawsuit During Discovery.
CAIR Agreed To Forever Drop All Of The Claims That Were In, Or Could Have Been In, Their Complaint.
These Words Were Never Found To Be False, They Were Never Retracted,
And Remain Posted On Anti-CAIR's Website.

(Read: CAIR Backs Down From Anti-CAIR)

Let there be no doubt that the Council on American-Islamic Relations
is a terrorist supporting front organization that is partially funded
by terrorists, and that CAIR wishes nothing more than the
implementation of Sharia Law in America.

CAIR has proven links to, and was founded by, Islamic Terrorists.
CAIR actively supports terrorists and terrorist-supporting
groups and nations.

CAIR is an organization founded by Hamas supporters which seeks
to overthrow Constitutional government in the United States
and replace it with an Islamist theocracy using our own
Constitution as protection.

CAIR was started by Hamas members and is supported by
terrorist supporting individuals, groups and countries.

CAIR is not in the United States to promote the civil rights of Muslims.
CAIR is here to make radical Islam the dominant religion in the
United States and convert our country into an Islamic theocracy.

CAIR receives direct funding from Islamic terrorist
supporting countries.

- Read Here -
The Legal Details From Court Documents Of
CAIR's Failed Lawsuit Against Anti-CAIR

- What They Say About CAIR -

*U.S. Senator Richard Durbin: "[CAIR is] unusual in its extreme rhetoric and its associations
with groups that are suspect"

*U.S. Senator Charles Schumer: "we know [CAIR] has ties to terrorism"
"intimate links with Hamas"

Statements From Sept. 2003 Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Terrorism,
Technology and Homeland Security

*U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: "To praise [CAIR] because they haven't been indicted
is like somebody saying, 'I'm not a crook'"

"We made a bad mistake not researching the organization"

Sen. Boxer discussing her decision to rescind award given to CAIR Official

*U.S. Rep. Bill Shuster: "Time and again [CAIR] has shown itself to be nothing more
than an apologist for groups bent on the destruction of Israel
and Islamic domination over the West,"

Since its founding in 1994, the Council on American-Islamic Relations and its employees have combined, conspired,
and agreed with third parties, including, but not limited to, the Islamic Association for Palestine (“IAP”), the
Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (“HLF”), the Global Relief Foundation (“GRF”), and foreign
nationals hostile to the interests of the United States, to provide material support to known terrorist organizations,

fj1200
11-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Why I Want London To Be One Of The Great Capitals Of Islamic Finance (http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20131029170632-146036479-why-i-want-london-to-be-one-of-the-great-capitals-of-islamic-finance)

This is the first time that the World Islamic Economic Forum (http://9thwief.org/) has ever been held outside the Islamic world.
Already London is the biggest centre for Islamic finance (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-to-unveil-plans-for-new-islamic-index-on-london-stock-exchange) outside the Islamic world. But today our ambition is to go further still. I want London to stand alongside Dubai and Kuala Lumpur as one of the great capitals of Islamic finance anywhere in the world.

My argument today is very simple: investing in London is good for you and opening London up to your investment is good for us.

Ernst and Young now say Britain is the best place in the world for new entrepreneurs. Today the World Bank has recognised that we have improved access to credit, improved protection for investors, simplified the tax burden and made it easier and faster to register property.

And we are already taking big steps to open up the City of London to more Islamic finance. Today we have more banks compliant with the principles of Islamic finance than any other Western country. We have over 25 law firms supplying services in Islamic finance and 16 universities or business schools offering MBAs or similar qualifications in Islamic finance, including the new programme for senior executives announced by Cambridge University last week. No-where else in the world offers the same depth and breadth of education and qualifications in Islamic finance. Just last week we made new commitments to open up new forms of student loans and business start-up loans (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-announces-new-measures-to-help-muslim-students-and-entrepreneurs) for Islamic students and entrepreneurs.
Britain is a country ready to welcome your investment, a country that values your friendship and a country which will never exclude anyone because of their race, religion, colour or creed.

But if investing in London is good for you, then opening up London to your investment is just as vital for our own success here in Britain. We know we are in a global race for our economic future (https://www.gov.uk/government/topics/uk-economy), so we are backing our businesses, seeking new markets and banging the drum for Britain to show we are a first class destination for trade and investment.

When Islamic finance is growing 50 per cent faster than traditional banking and when global Islamic investments are set to grow to £1.3 trillion by 2014 we want to make sure a big proportion of that new investment is made here in Britain.

Islamic investment is already fundamental to our success. We are proud that DP World are building one of Europe’s biggest ports – the London Gateway - right here in the Thames. We are proud that Qatari investment is constructing the tallest building in Europe – the Shard, right here in the City of London. We are proud that Emirates invested in a new stadium for Arsenal and Etihad have invested in Manchester City. And we are proud of Malaysia’s £400 million investment in Battersea Power Station and Masdar’s 20 per cent investment in London Array Offshore Wind.

We welcome the fact that Thames Water, Barclays, Sainsburys, Harrods and the Olympic Village are all financed in part by Islamic investors. And we welcome the fact that Qatari Diar’s investment in Chelsea Barracks represents the largest Islamic finance deal anywhere in Europe in history and that work is commencing on the site in November.

But we're not going to sit here and rest on our laurels. We know there is much more to do for London to reach its full potential as a great world centre of Islamic finance.

This government wants Britain to become the first sovereign outside the Islamic world to issue an Islamic bond. So the Treasury is working on the practicalities of issuing a bond-like sukuk worth around £200 million and we very much welcome the involvement of industry in developing this initiative which we hope to launch as early as next year.

The growth of Islamic finance means that there is an increasing demand for new ways of identifying Islamic compliant business activities. Today the London Stock Exchange Group is announcing the creation of new indices. These not only identify companies that meet traditional Islamic investment principles but also use some of the most advanced techniques on the planet to screen financial ratios and enable investors to identify opportunities with lower volatility. In plain language, this means the creation of a new way of identifying Islamic finance opportunities - a world-leading Islamic Market Index.

Britain is today taking new steps to support new businesses to grow across the Islamic world. The UK government is partnering with the Shell Foundation to create a new £4.5 million grant to boost the work of the Nomou initiative, a growth fund that provides skills and finance to small businesses across the Middle East and the Gulf. This fund is open to investors who are looking for both a financial and a social return on their money. And we welcome private investors, companies and governments from across the Islamic world joining us in this exciting new venture.

Those are just three of the ways in which we are taking bold new steps to make London one of the greatest centres for Islamic finance anywhere in the world.

Over the coming years, I hope we will see billions of pounds of new investments in a range of sectors where the UK excels - from property and housing to aerospace and life sciences. New investments in London that are right for you. New investments in London that are right for us. And above all new investments that are possible because of the unique openness of the City of London and because of our commitment to help London lead the way in Islamic finance across the world, just as it has led the way in global finance across the ages.

One of the major competencies of GB is their function as a global money center, I think they would be silly not to try and advance that.

aboutime
11-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Looks like the CHAMBERLAIN theory, process, and final straw will soon remove G.B. as an ally in many ways.

If they believe they can appease Islam by LAYING DOWN, and begging for MORE.

Why not let them replace British Rule of the Queen with the Wonderful SHARIA Do or Die stance???

KitchenKitten99
11-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Infiltrate from the inside...just like cockroaches...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Why I Want London To Be One Of The Great Capitals Of Islamic Finance (http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20131029170632-146036479-why-i-want-london-to-be-one-of-the-great-capitals-of-islamic-finance)

One of the major competencies of GB is their function as a global money center, I think they would be silly not to try and advance that. Islam can not be placated. At least not for very long. Once it gets the upper hand it destroys totally all opposition. The Brits will meet that fate soon enough and trying to be a money manager for the unification of Islam will buy nothing for them. SAD TO HAVE TO SAY THAT THEY--- will be enslaved and killed all the same! ONLY THE USEFUL FEW WILL BE ALLOWED TO ESCAPE, AT LEAST UNTIL THEIR USEFULNESS IS USED UP. These people can not be bartered with, they lie, steal ,cheat and murder all to advance their agenda and remorse/guilt is an unknown concept with them. Any wicked deed is justified if done for Allah... Think about that.. --Tyr

Drummond
11-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Cameron loves his role (as he thinks it should be) to be super-'trendy' when it comes to political correctness. He's been an enormous disappointment as a Conservative leader.

I genuinely believe that he hasn't the slightest clue as to the dangers inherent in appeasement (I doubt he sees it in those terms in any case). Just as he's gone on record as 'loving' our NHS, so he's also bought into the fiction of Islam 'being a religion of peace'.

We're being led to ultimate disaster by fools. To him and his type, 'extremism' is entirely divorced from mainstream Islam ... indeed, I expect his outlook mirrors Jafar's to a certain extent.

My guess ... for as long as the Establishment continually gives ground, so the likelihood of terrorism here diminishes. When we get to the point where there's no more ground to give .. it'll be way too late to wake up. We'll be literally 'owned' by foreign Islamic interests.

Goodbye Britain, hello Caliphate .. and the hand-choppings will begin ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2013, 07:13 PM
Cameron loves his role (as he thinks it should be) to be super-'trendy' when it comes to political correctness. He's been an enormous disappointment as a Conservative leader.

I genuinely believe that he hasn't the slightest clue as to the dangers inherent in appeasement (I doubt he sees it in those terms in any case). Just as he's gone on record as 'loving' our NHS, so he's also bought into the fiction of Islam 'being a religion of peace'.

We're being led to ultimate disaster by fools. To him and his type, 'extremism' is entirely divorced from mainstream Islam ... indeed, I expect his outlook mirrors Jafar's to a certain extent.

My guess ... for as long as the Establishment continually gives ground, so the likelihood of terrorism here diminishes. When we get to the point where there's no more ground to give .. it'll be way too late to wake up. We'll be literally 'owned' by foreign Islamic interests.

Goodbye Britain, hello Caliphate .. and the hand-choppings will begin ... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZACTLY!! That is pretty much the way I see it as well. The Islamists will use the appeasers RIGHT UP TO THE DAY THEY DECIDE THEY DONT NEED 'EM ANYMORE. AFTER THAT THE CROC GETS TO EAT THEM TOO. Never was a more just fate delivered than the day that little shocker gets played out on the corrupt and cowardly scoundrels(THE DAMN APPEASERS) IMHO. The problem is it will already have been played out on millions of other innocent people long before then! Women and children will not be excluded... Islam makes no qualms about murdering them too!!! --TYR

Drummond
11-01-2013, 08:41 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZACTLY!! That is pretty much the way I see it as well. The Islamists will use the appeasers RIGHT UP TO THE DAY THEY DECIDE THEY DONT NEED 'EM ANYMORE. AFTER THAT THE CROC GETS TO EAT THEM TOO. Never was a more just fate delivered than the day that little shocker gets played out on the corrupt and cowardly scoundrels(THE DAMN APPEASERS) IMHO. The problem is it will already have been played out on millions of other innocent people long before then! Women and children will not be excluded... Islam makes no qualms about murdering them too!!! --TYR:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again.'

tailfins
11-01-2013, 08:48 PM

Goodbye Britain, hello Caliphate .. and the hand-choppings will begin ...

It's all very simple: Stay true to your founding principles. Don't worry about what Islam is or isn't. If the bonds can be sold without Britain ignoring the principles of liberty, go ahead to take the Muslims money.

aboutime
11-01-2013, 08:55 PM
It's all very simple: Stay true to your founding principles. Don't worry about what Islam is or isn't. If the bonds can be sold without Britain ignoring the principles of liberty, go ahead to take the Muslims money.

tailfins. Wow. How impressive is that? You make it all sound so wonderful, and so easy. Why don't you go to the UK, and see how long, and well American laws, Ideals, and Constitutional rights work over there?

Bet you'd never think to change places with Drummond. And you might ask Him if they have anything close to a Constitution like ours?

The British counterpart of Our Obummer is selling the UK down the river, and loving it. As long as he is able to save his own hide by appeasing the Muslim takeover.
So. When you use such Rosy, Happy, Pleasant kinds of words. You speak without any concept of living without FREEDOM, RIGHTS, and the LIBERTIES we enjoy here.
Shame on you.

Sir Drummond. Ignore such stuff. They really have little idea what hard work FREEDOM really is.

Drummond
11-01-2013, 09:22 PM

This is very short sighted of you. If Islamic investment is being poured into businesses, projects, property ... aren't we talking about ownership, and exertion of influence ?

This is quoted from the piece quoted earlier, above ..

The growth of Islamic finance means that there is an increasing demand for new ways of identifying Islamic compliant business activities. Today the London Stock Exchange Group is announcing the creation of new indices. These not only identify companies that meet traditional Islamic investment principles but also use some of the most advanced techniques on the planet to screen financial ratios and enable investors to identify opportunities with lower volatility. In plain language, this means the creation of a new way of identifying Islamic finance opportunities - a world-leading Islamic Market Index.
See what I mean ? The larger the slice of pie being bought, or financed, the larger the extent of influence.

Why would Islamists throw money at us unless they expected to gain from it ? And ... considering their rejection of interest-bearing, or producing, wealth-creation opportunities .. WHAT ELSE, INSTEAD, DO THEY HOPE TO GAIN ?

--- Control. What ELSE ?

What happens if an economy becomes increasingly dependent from investment from a particular source, then, that source suddenly goes belly-up ? What if - to ensure the controls and 'concessions' they'll want, they threaten to remove an economic lifeline to an economy dependent on it ?

Drummond
11-01-2013, 09:26 PM
tailfins. Wow. How impressive is that? You make it all sound so wonderful, and so easy. Why don't you go to the UK, and see how long, and well American laws, Ideals, and Constitutional rights work over there?

Bet you'd never think to change places with Drummond. And you might ask Him if they have anything close to a Constitution like ours?

The British counterpart of Our Obummer is selling the UK down the river, and loving it. As long as he is able to save his own hide by appeasing the Muslim takeover.
So. When you use such Rosy, Happy, Pleasant kinds of words. You speak without any concept of living without FREEDOM, RIGHTS, and the LIBERTIES we enjoy here.
Shame on you.

Sir Drummond. Ignore such stuff. They really have little idea what hard work FREEDOM really is.

See what I've just posted, Aboutime. Fact is, Tailfins isn't seeing all of the picture. He really needs to.

What 'freedoms' we're left with are being encroached upon ... and fools like Cameron can't see enough of the overall picture to get a grasp of the dangers ahead.

aboutime
11-01-2013, 09:50 PM
See what I've just posted, Aboutime. Fact is, Tailfins isn't seeing all of the picture. He really needs to.

What 'freedoms' we're left with are being encroached upon ... and fools like Cameron can't see enough of the overall picture to get a grasp of the dangers ahead.

I agree. Sadly. We Americans generally have been trained to take EVERYTHING in our lives for granted, and we expect everything to be exactly as someone else has convinced us...it will be, IF, we obey, and follow the instructions of others...who know even less about how fragile, and delicate being in a Free society really is like ours.
Instant gratification, political correctness, lack of communication...replaced by impersonal electronic devices that take away the Face-to-face reality of being human beings.
Our biggest, most threatening problem is, and will be that one day....when THE LIGHTS GO OUT. When everything SHUTS DOWN, and 99 percent of Americans will instantly be lost, and unable to survive longer than their refrigerators stay cold.
Our motto should be TAKE EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED, AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. LET SOMEBODY ELSE DECIDE WHEN....YOU DIE.

fj1200
11-02-2013, 04:45 AM
Islam can not be placated.

No point in arguing that. ;)

Why would Islamists throw money at us unless they expected to gain from it ?

--- Control. What ELSE ?

Same as any other reason for investment. A return on their money.

jafar00
11-02-2013, 05:57 AM
^^^^^ Finish them off by appealing to their greed. Nothing to see here folks except the last step of hammering the last nail into the coffin for Britain.. Sad to say, I told ya so over a year ago same as I told about China too!! Get it people-- a gd Sharia bond!!!! How soon before Obama gives us one here !!?? I wonder how many Jafar will buy!?? Never say never.. -Tyr

I already have shares in Maybank.

What reason could there be for the UK not to look for other forms of investment. The rest of their economy is junk anyway.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Same as any other reason for investment. A return on their money. Not that simple. We buy their oil in the ME and look at how they use that as leverage to make other totally unreasonable demands, interfere deeply in our politics etc. . Islam does not and never will deal fairly or in a just manner with any infidels. It always views infidels as opponents and enemies even when trading with them. The greatest hoax ever pulled on the world is this false image Islam has created for itself and presented to the world to cover and gain ignorant allies(appeasers). This crank up to heavy investing in Britain just means they want to speed up their takeover there. We should be asking ourselves why they want to speed up that takeover! For it is very likely that means they plan on making major advances here in USA. AND I DO NOT MEAN FRIENDLY OR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ONES FOR THIS NATION. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2013, 09:10 AM
I already have shares in Maybank.

What reason could there be for the UK not to look for other forms of investment. The rest of their economy is junk anyway. I had no doubt about that Jafar. I am sure that millions of muslims were given advice/commands to do so. -Tyr

fj1200
11-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Not that simple. We buy their oil in the ME and look at how they use that as leverage to make other totally unreasonable demands, interfere deeply in our politics etc. . ... This crank up to heavy investing in Britain just means they want to speed up their takeover there. We should be asking ourselves why they want to speed up that takeover!...

First, we are in a global economy and GB's status as a major money center should factor in as I'm sure they would like to stay ahead of the curve. Why should they cede leadership in global finance to Abu Dhabi? and UAE? Second, is the thrust of Cameron's speech in becoming a center for Islamic finance or in attracting investment? It may have been both IIRC.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2013, 01:26 PM
First, we are in a global economy and GB's status as a major money center should factor in as I'm sure they would like to stay ahead of the curve. Why should they cede leadership in global finance to Abu Dhabi? and UAE? Second, is the thrust of Cameron's speech in becoming a center for Islamic finance or in attracting investment? It may have been both IIRC. You miss the point. The world has well over a dozen major money centers. Britain was chosen because its the first one in a Western nation where they have a major foothold already and are sure that they will soon take over the government. That was my point. The one you named was in the ME. --Tyr

fj1200
11-02-2013, 01:43 PM
You miss the point. The world has well over a dozen major money centers. Britain was chosen because its the first one in a Western nation where they have a major foothold already and are sure that they will soon take over the government. That was my point. The one you named was in the ME. --Tyr

Sorry, I was way off on the cities. Cameron mentioned Dubai and Kuala Lumpur as the major Islamic Money centers. GB has little else going for it than golf and finance so they need to stay at the forefront as a money center IMO. My point is that GB is choosing themselves and they're not soon taking over the government.

Arbo
11-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Same as any other reason for investment. A return on their money.

I think perhaps you have used a few terms that are not understood here. ;)

jafar00
11-02-2013, 03:03 PM
I had no doubt about that Jafar. I am sure that millions of muslims were given advice/commands to do so. -Tyr

Is there some kind of Über Fuhrer somewhere commanding us to do stuff? I never met the geezer.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Is there some kind of Über Fuhrer somewhere commanding us to do stuff? I never met the geezer. Sure you have . You read his book and do his bidding. I know you do because you yourself have told us you do. And when one of his top representatives an Imam suggests you do such and such you pay heed. If you did not do so you'd not be a real muslim, right? Now the top guy gave you the Quran and it teaches --Always Islam first and foremost-- so yes you have met the geezer.. ;) I trust that you haven't went directly against your religious teachings to invest your money. If you have then a --good muslim - surely you are not... just sayin' -;) --Tyr

aboutime
11-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Is there some kind of Über Fuhrer somewhere commanding us to do stuff? I never met the geezer.

jafar. OF COURSE THERE IS...If, you call that book you insist is representative of the Religion of Peace...by other names like Fuhrer. Doesn't seem to matter what, or who you call it. Seems that geezer comes in mysterious ways....for those who Behead others.

jafar00
11-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Sure you have . You read his book and do his bidding. I know you do because you yourself have told us you do. And when one of his top representatives an Imam suggests you do such and such you pay heed. If you did not do so you'd not be a real muslim, right? Now the top guy gave you the Quran and it teaches --Always Islam first and foremost-- so yes you have met the geezer.. ;) I trust that you haven't went directly against your religious teachings to invest your money. If you have then a --good muslim - surely you are not... just sayin' -;) --Tyr

I wouldn't take investment advice from an Imam. ;)

jafar. OF COURSE THERE IS...If, you call that book you insist is representative of the Religion of Peace...by other names like Fuhrer. Doesn't seem to matter what, or who you call it. Seems that geezer comes in mysterious ways....for those who Behead others.

Nobody ever told me to behead someone. Don't be silly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2013, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't take investment advice from an Imam. ;). You would do well to ignore much of what most of them say IMHO. Of course that could be very dangerous when you are visiting in the ME. --TYR

Drummond
11-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Sorry, I was way off on the cities. Cameron mentioned Dubai and Kuala Lumpur as the major Islamic Money centers. GB has little else going for it than golf and finance so they need to stay at the forefront as a money center IMO. My point is that GB is choosing themselves and they're not soon taking over the government.

People can choose to opt for surrender against their opposition. In surrendering, they are surrendering as themselves. But - that doesn't make the consequences of that surrender any less real, or mitigate its effects.

The POINT is that the more ground that's given, the less there is in reserve. Until, one day, there's none left at all.

To my mind, the only real question is how near we already are to that 'end game'

fj1200
11-03-2013, 12:57 PM
People can choose to opt for surrender...

I don't accept your premise.

aboutime
11-03-2013, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't take investment advice from an Imam. ;)

Nobody ever told me to behead someone. Don't be silly.

Never said anyone did. Your admiration of people like HAMAS, and HEZBOLLA speaks for you.

jafar00
11-03-2013, 09:34 PM
You would do well to ignore much of what most of them say IMHO. Of course that could be very dangerous when you are visiting in the ME. --TYR

Why? I only said I wouldn't take investment advice from an Imam because that is not their area of expertise is it?

Never said anyone did. Your admiration of people like HAMAS, and HEZBOLLA speaks for you.

Since when have I admired Hezbollah? I believe the last thing I said about them was along the lines of them being murderous scum who deserve to be strung up along with Assad and his minions.

Arbo
11-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Since when have I admired Hezbollah? I believe the last thing I said about them was along the lines of them being murderous scum who deserve to be strung up along with Assad and his minions.

Shame on you for showing they just make up lies. ;)

Gaffer
11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Why? I only said I wouldn't take investment advice from an Imam because that is not their area of expertise is it?

And hamas is the same yet you support them. Shite murderers are scum, sunni murderers are okay with you. Got it.

aboutime
11-04-2013, 08:44 PM

jafar. Your impression of Obama the liar makes you look silly. Getting to the point when you don't remember most of what you previously said. And now. Deny saying such things.
Are you sure you don't work for the Obama administration, in charge of Muslim Brotherhood Propaganda, and DNC Lies from their Talking Points Manual????

jafar00
11-05-2013, 12:10 AM
And hamas is the same yet you support them. Shite murderers are scum, sunni murderers are okay with you. Got it.

Hamas is not the same at all but I'll just leave it at that. You seem convinced.

Gaffer
11-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Hamas is not the same at all but I'll just leave it at that. You seem convinced.

They're as different as Fred and George. And yes I am convinced.

One is unislamic, trying to attack and destroy Israel at every opportunity, the other is islamic, trying attack and destroy Israel at every opportunity. It's hard to tell em apart at times.

fj1200
12-05-2013, 10:30 PM
UK and China: A Partnership For Growth (http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20131202113438-146036479-uk-and-china-a-partnership-for-growth?trk=eml-ced-b-art-Ch-4&ut=1M6uryTMoFz601)
My driving purpose as Prime Minister is to secure our economic recovery and build a Britain that is stronger, more prosperous and full of opportunity for our children. That means unleashing the power of the private sector, helping businesses to grow and creating jobs. And it means linking Britain up to the fastest growing markets so that we can successfully compete in the global race.That is why I see leading British trade delegations as a vital part of my job. I am delighted to be taking so many brilliant British businesses to China this week (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-china-building-a-long-term-relationship). A delegation showcasing UK excellence in a range of sectors from advanced engineering to healthcare to infrastructure to creativity and more. And for the first time ever, large companies are outnumbered in this delegation by small and medium businesses – the lifeblood of our economy.
I am convinced that this is the right group going to the right place at the right time. China’s transformation is one of the defining facts of our lifetime. In 2009 China eclipsed Germany as the world’s largest exporter; in 2010, she overtook Japan to become the world’s second largest economy; last year, she pushed past the US to become the world’s largest trading nation; and next year she is set to become the world’s largest importer of goods. And we arrive in China at the beginning of a new ten year phase in our relationship, just weeks after President Xi Jinping set out an ambitious package of reforms that will shape China’s economic and societal development for the next decade.
As the trade delegation travels to China (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-china-building-a-long-term-relationship) at this pivotal time, I believe we should take three key messages above all.
First, the UK wants to see China succeed. We view China’s opening and development not as a threat, but as a historic opportunity. Our economy is already benefiting from China’s growth. Our exports rose by almost 20 per cent in the first half of this year and Chinese investment into Britain has almost doubled in one year. This partnership for growth is already very significant. But there is still enormous untapped potential for British businesses in China and I want to use this visit to shift our relationship up a gear.
Second, Britain is the most open country in the Western world to Chinese investment. We want to make Britain the best place in Europe to start, finance or grow a business. We are cutting corporation tax to 20 per cent, the lowest in the G20. And we are improving our visa service to ensure that business people can get to Britain quickly when they need to – with a new mobile visa service up and running in Beijing and Shanghai and a new 24 hour visa service on offer from next summer. Our approach is working – last year the UK became the most popular destination in Europe for Chinese investment, attracting more than the next four most popular EU destinations combined. And we should build on that in the coming years with the huge potential for investment in our infrastructure plans. On the world stage too, China is clearly demonstrating its ambition to be a champion for open markets and free trade, andthere is no greater advocate of that case (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-champions-eu-free-trade-deal-with-china) for economic openness than the United Kingdom.
Third, Britain and China are well matched economic partners. While our economies may be at different stages of development, they’re increasingly complementary. Over the next decade China’s middle class will top 600 million – larger than the entire EU single market – and as these people grow richer they and their businesses will want more of what Britain is best at: financial services – with almost two-thirds of RMB payments outside China now made in London; science and innovation and high end manufacturing – from Jaguar Land Rover and Bentley to Rolls Royce aero-engines and Airbus planes; premier luxury brands – from Burberry to Paul Smith; and high quality entertainment – from James Bond to Downton Abbey. We are ready too to partner with China in delivering a greater demand for public services – in education, in healthcare, and in urban redevelopment. These are all unique selling points which we will promote on this trip (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-and-china-building-a-long-term-relationship).
It is only by Britain and China, governments and businesses, working in close partnership that we will build a fruitful and lasting relationship. There is a Chinese saying, ‘One generation plants the trees in whose shade another generation rests’.
Let’s plant a forest for our children to enjoy.

It seems that the UK is also about to become a Chinese Nation.