PDA

View Full Version : Finally

WiccanLiberal
10-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Decompressing on two weeks vacation. Nothing to do but what I choose to do. Catching up on some chores, reading, and prepping for the holiday tomorrow. Getting some of the stress off my legs is helping my achilles tendonitis, So much so I am walking the dog every chance I get. Good for her and me.

Trigg
10-30-2013, 01:26 PM
Enjoy your time off!!

aboutime
10-30-2013, 01:49 PM
Good for you. Enjoy it. Sometimes ya just have to slow down, and SMELL the coffee.

WiccanLiberal
10-30-2013, 06:22 PM
All right my own awesome meat loaf and biscuits for dinner. V4R was pleased.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2013, 09:44 PM
All right my own awesome meat loaf and biscuits for dinner. V4R was pleased.

O' man , did you ever just make me hungry!!! Meatloaf is my all time favorite. My sister Judy makes a killer meatloaf, I mean its fantastic. Meatloaf and biscuits , man is v4r a lucky guy!!!! :clap:

WiccanLiberal
10-31-2013, 01:19 PM
There were absolutely NO leftovers. Carrots, loaf and biscuits all completely devoured.

WiccanLiberal
10-31-2013, 03:13 PM
O' man , did you ever just make me hungry!!! Meatloaf is my all time favorite. My sister Judy makes a killer meatloaf, I mean its fantastic. Meatloaf and biscuits , man is v4r a lucky guy!!!! :clap:

Mine is the old campbell's soup one. Take about a pound of ground beef. Add an egg and bread crumbs. Brown some onion, chopped coarse. Two Tbsp ketchup mixed with a dash of worcestshire, some salt and pepper and dried parsley. Mix thoroughly by hand. spray a loaf pan and press in mix. Take a can of condensed tomato soup and add half a can water and another dash worcestshire and pour about half this over the top of loaf. Cook about 45 min at 350 degrees than I usually dump it out on a shallow casserole dish and pour over the rest of the soup mix and cook another 15 minutes. Let the loaf sit a few and drain off the sauce, pouring off the grease, and use it for gravy. Always comes out tasty.