PDA

View Full Version : Girls, Children, Kissing on bus: kicked off

darin
06-12-2007, 01:12 PM
First my comments:

#1 - these kids are FOURTEEN. HOLY HELL! they BOTH are serious examples of kids who have parents who failed them. IMO, the kids may want to be removed from the custody of their parents, and given mental health treatment.

#2 - These CHILDREN were going to a 'sexual minority' youth center? WTF? FOURTEEN year old children? Kids who can't see a rated R movie thinking they are sexual beings? 14 year olds, no matter their hormones, are NOT gay; simply because they are not mature enough to even understand what that means.

http://media.komotv.com/images/070611_gayteens.jpg

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two gay teen girls who say they were kicked off a TriMet bus for being affectionate with each other are considering lodging a complaint against the driver of the bus.

Maika Rich and Jocelyn O'Neal, both 14, admit they were kissing while on the No. 12 bus traveling on Barbur Boulevard at about 5 p.m. on June 8. They were headed to the Sexual Minority Youth Recreation Center.

They say a female passenger complained to the driver about the kissing and that the driver told them to "knock it off" and also called them "sickos."

Rich says she then gave O'Neal a hug because it appeared she was upset about the exchange. They say at that point the driver stopped the bus and ordered them off.

The girls say they are used to being picked on at school but felt defenseless against an adult.

Maika Rich's mother, Ronnda Zezula, says she doesn't think the driver would have treated two gay adults or a heterosexual couple in the same manner.

Read the rest:

http://www.komotv.com/news/local/7942667.html

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Apparently they are attracted to each other sexually. How do you explain that? Does it fit into the neat little conservative definition of sexuality?

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 01:21 PM
If that was my daughter a discrimination law suit would be filed so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 01:24 PM
If that was my daughter a discrimination law suit would be filed so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

Well, I don't think they allow any couples to make-out on the bus do they? Most of the time someone will say something to the "offenders." This case is pretty extreme though, because I doubt a hillbilly bus driver would throw straight kids off the bus for making out--it's just those un-godly carpet-muncher and fag kids that get that treatment.

darin
06-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Apparently they are attracted to each other sexually. How do you explain that? Does it fit into the neat little conservative definition of sexuality?

They are confused, and perhaps suffer emotional problems and are using 'sexuality' as a means to an end; Getting the proper parenting they are lacking.

Side note: WHY oh WHY do you have to be a prick when you reply or want to discuss or comment? Do you TRY to be a prick, or does it just sorta happen?

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 01:28 PM
They are confused, and perhaps suffer emotional problems and are using 'sexuality' as a means to an end; Getting the proper parenting they are lacking.

Side note: WHY oh WHY do you have to be a prick when you reply or want to discuss or comment? Do you TRY to be a prick, or does it just sorta happen?

My apologies dmp. If my retorts are too scathing or "prickly" for you I'll try to water them down from now on.

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 01:28 PM

They cant help the way they feel.

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 01:29 PM
My apologies dmp. If my retorts are too scathing or "prickly" for you I'll try to water them down from now on.

:laugh2:

darin
06-12-2007, 01:44 PM

How about just being an adult?

They cant help the way they feel.

Sure they can. Their feelings are immature, misguided, and could be corrected if somebody cared-enough about them to HELP them.

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Sure they can. Their feelings are immature, misguided, and could be corrected if somebody cared-enough about them to HELP them.

Well dmp, I'm looking at the picture of these girls and they both look crazy as hell. Even if someone could convince them that they didn't like the taste of the lotus flower, what man would want to be with either of them?

How about just being an adult?
Thanks dad.

06-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Well dmp, I'm looking at the picture of these girls and they both look crazy as hell. Even if someone could convince them that they didn't like the taste of the lotus flower, what man would want to be with either of them?

Any man who doesnt hold what someone did as a teenager against them.

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Any man who doesnt hold what someone did as a teenager against them.

I'll bet the one on the left is the lady in the relationship.

06-12-2007, 02:04 PM

what the heck does that have to do with anything?

chum43
06-12-2007, 02:05 PM
what I want to know is, regardless of sexual preference, what happened to teenagers sneaking around when it came to kissing and making out and such... on a bus, 14, and then they have their picture taken and make a story of it... these kids have some balls...

sneak around dammit, these kids just want attention.

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 02:06 PM
what I want to know is, regardless of sexual preference, what happened to teenagers sneaking around when it came to kissing and making out and such... on a bus, 14, and then they have their picture taken and make a story of it... these kids have some balls...

sneak around dammit, these kids just want attention.

That's a good point.

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 02:09 PM

I wonder if the one on the right is related to Rosie? :laugh2:

theHawk
06-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I saw this on FoxNews during lunch. This will no doubt turn into another "gay rights" movement. Oh the poor gay 14 year olds were kicked off a bus and left in the middle of nowhere. How can they go around acting like adults in a sexual "relationship" and then cry like babies and claim they are just little minors? lol. In any case, I think the driver overreacted and should be fired. Why the hell should he care if some silly teenie-boppers are messing around?

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 02:24 PM
I saw this on FoxNews during lunch. This will no doubt turn into another "gay rights" movement. Oh the poor gay 14 year olds were kicked off a bus and left in the middle of nowhere. How can they go around acting like adults in a sexual "relationship" and then cry like babies and claim they are just little minors? lol. In any case, I think the driver overreacted and should be fired. Why the hell should he care if some silly teenie-boppers are messing around?

Why'd they get get thrown off the bus in the first place? That's the question you should be asking. Instead though, notice with me that you found fault with the girls first and not the apparent intolerance of the bus driver.

theHawk
06-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Why'd they get get thrown off the bus in the first place? That's the question you should be asking. Instead though, notice with me that you found fault with the girls first and not the apparent intolerance of the bus driver.

Read it again. I said the bus driver should be fired. He has no business telling people what to do, unless its a danger to others.

Hagbard Celine
06-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Read it again. I said the bus driver should be fired. He has no business telling people what to do, unless its a danger to others.

You're right, my bad. Perhaps I shouldn't be such a reactionary prick. :D

Nukeman
06-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, I don't think they allow any couples to make-out on the bus do they? Most of the time someone will say something to the "offenders." This case is pretty extreme though, because I doubt a hillbilly bus driver would throw straight kids off the bus for making out--it's just those un-godly carpet-muncher and fag kids that get that treatment.
Gee I didn't know they had "hillbillys" in Portland Oregon. Why is that when you want to insult someone for being closed minded you resort to the closed minded assumption that all hillbillys are "inbread, stupid, racist, idiots". Maybe...Just maybe....the bus driver was a black guy.....wow...maybe a hispanic. Guess what not only white southerners find two people making out in public offensive.

nevadamedic
06-12-2007, 05:24 PM

Wow we agree on something! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Pda's are weird.

dan
06-13-2007, 08:19 AM
The one on the left's hot. There, I said it.

That was a joke, by the way.:slap:

Hagbard Celine
06-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Gee I didn't know they had "hillbillys" in Portland Oregon. Why is that when you want to insult someone for being closed minded you resort to the closed minded assumption that all hillbillys are "inbread, stupid, racist, idiots". Maybe...Just maybe....the bus driver was a black guy.....wow...maybe a hispanic. Guess what not only white southerners find two people making out in public offensive.

There aren't any black people in Oregon man. C'mon. Sheesh. :rolleyes: And a Mexican wouldn't have been able to speak english well enough to call them "sickos" as was alleged. It had to be a hillbilly. :poke:

dan
06-13-2007, 09:48 AM
There aren't any black people in Oregon man. C'mon. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Ahem...
http://www.wesellsports.com/images/TRAILBLAZERS2007wall.jpg

theHawk
06-13-2007, 10:35 AM

I can't help it, I'm a right wing asshole. :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
06-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Ahem...
http://www.wesellsports.com/images/TRAILBLAZERS2007wall.jpg

I didn't know Zach Randolph moonlighted as a city bus driver.

dan
06-13-2007, 11:48 AM
I didn't know Zach Randolph moonlighted as a city bus driver.

It was a joke. Because most basketball players are black. Get it?