PDA

View Full Version : Why bother?

tailfins
10-31-2013, 08:00 AM
I have "held my tongue" about Catholicism in the pursuit of social skills. There has been no payoff getting nothing but contempt from the booze guzzling mackerel snappers around here. You see, my opinion of Catholicism isn't too far from Drummond, AT or Tyr's opinion of Islam. But here's there difference: You know what your getting with Islamists. On the other hand, some people refer to Catholics as Christians. That means some are being fooled into a counterfeit worship of Christ. One quick example is Isis "Queen of Heaven" is called Mary by Catholics. It was educational to learn occult practices are even acceptable among Catholics. It tells us who their REAL Lord is!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-31-2013, 08:35 AM
I have "held my tongue" about Catholicism in the pursuit of social skills. There has been no payoff getting nothing but contempt from the booze guzzling mackerel snappers around here. You see, my opinion of Catholicism isn't too far from Drummond, AT or Tyr's opinion of Islam. But here's there difference: You know what your getting with Islamists. On the other hand, some people refer to Catholics as Christians. That means some are being fooled into a counterfeit worship of Christ. One quick example is Isis "Queen of Heaven" is called Mary by Catholics. It was educational to learn occult practices are even acceptable among Catholics. It tells us who their REAL Lord is!! Well, let me know when the Catholic church starts a worldwide campaign of violence to crush all other religions and force every human on earth to worship exactly as they do. ok? Just sayin'.. --Tyr

Arbo
10-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Well, let me know when the Catholic church starts a worldwide campaign of violence to crush all other religions and force every human on earth to worship exactly as they do. ok? Just sayin'.. --Tyr

They already did that.. and failed. Of course one must not fear history in order to learn/know such things.

aboutime
10-31-2013, 08:44 PM
I have "held my tongue" about Catholicism in the pursuit of social skills. There has been no payoff getting nothing but contempt from the booze guzzling mackerel snappers around here. You see, my opinion of Catholicism isn't too far from Drummond, AT or Tyr's opinion of Islam. But here's there difference: You know what your getting with Islamists. On the other hand, some people refer to Catholics as Christians. That means some are being fooled into a counterfeit worship of Christ. One quick example is Isis "Queen of Heaven" is called Mary by Catholics. It was educational to learn occult practices are even acceptable among Catholics. It tells us who their REAL Lord is!!

tailfins. Why are you even concerned with what other people claim as their faith?

Seems to me. You...minding your own business, and not getting involved in the religious traits of others would be more intelligent to do. Who are you to tell anyone, from any religion. What YOU believe they should be thinking, talking about, or believing in???
If you can't stop with your intrusion. You merely prove how bigoted you actually are by not staying quiet.
Calling people such names like "snappers" exposes you as the BIGOT. Without any question.