PDA

View Full Version : The next move?

Arbo
11-03-2013, 10:45 AM
http://masonconservative.typepad.com/the_mason_conservative/2013/11/virginia-democrat-calls-for-forcing-doctors-to-accept-medicare-and-medicaid-patients.html

Yes, no doubt this will become something the left will attempt to push. FORCE doctors to accept patients that use systems that do not pay enough to cover the costs of treatments. There is no way this would force loads of medical professionals to leave the field, as humans by default LOVE to work for free. :rolleyes:

Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

fj1200
11-03-2013, 12:52 PM
I hate it when the free market rebels against big government mandates. :mad:

drummond fodder

Drummond
11-03-2013, 01:00 PM

drummond foddr

Thank you, FJ. I just bet you do ....

... whoops !!! ....

fj1200
11-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Thank you, FJ. I just bet you do ....

... whoops !!! ....

Try highlighting the whole post. ;)

... whoops !!! ...

Drummond
11-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Try highlighting the whole post. ;)

... whoops !!! ...

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Egotism getting the better of you ?

It isn't enough that I quote it all ? You want it HIGHLIGHTED as well ???

Oh very well. I'll make you happy just this once, with ....

Better now ? Ego all pandered to, to your liking ?

red states rule
11-03-2013, 01:15 PM
???????????????????????????????????????????????

Egotism getting the better of you ?

It isn't enough that I quote it all ? You want it HIGHLIGHTED as well ???

Better now ? Ego all pandered to, to your liking ?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drummond again.

fj1200
11-03-2013, 01:33 PM

You did it wrong but making you two look the fool is its own reward. :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drummond again.

Awkward...

drummond fodder

Anyone with any intellectual honesty would recognize the sarcasm inherent in my post.

red states rule
11-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Hey FU

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/53/53/49/53534940f43663d44101f78de73890e2.jpg

fj1200
11-03-2013, 01:37 PM
FU

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/53/53/49/53534940f43663d44101f78de73890e2.jpg

And now I've forced you into making stupid picture sayings. This is solid proof that I've destroyed whatever argument that your have attempted to make. :laugh:

:shrug:

red states rule
11-03-2013, 01:41 PM
http://dragoneystory.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/arrogance.jpg

Drummond
11-03-2013, 02:00 PM
You did it wrong but making you two look the fool is its own reward. :)

Oh, good grief !! What did you want ... bigger font, different font, italics, rapturous applause, WHAT ???

What the hell's the matter with you ???

Enough already. You're a waste of space. This is (to repeat the word, because it fits so well ..) ... NUTS.

fj1200
11-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Oh, good grief !!

I even highlighted the words in red. :dunno:

aboutime
11-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Oh, good grief !! What did you want ... bigger font, different font, italics, rapturous applause, WHAT ???

Enough already. You're a waste of space. This is (to repeat the word, because it fits so well ..) ... NUTS.

Sir Drummond. I have been trying to stay in the background, and not respond here. But my assessment of the member who believes he is above the law, rules, and far more intelligent than any other members here...is that a MENTAL challenge exists. Much like the same contents of what we used to call VACUUM Tubes. And that member has proven..it seems, that vacancies do exist, but not a perfect vacuum. Something about how vacuum's abhor....If you know what I mean.?

red states rule
11-03-2013, 02:41 PM

It is clear F is so wrapped up in himself that he is always overdressed

Arbo
11-03-2013, 02:42 PM
I would like to take this time to thank the goon squad for their inability to recognize sarcasm when it was put out by another member, and thus their decimation of yet another thread. Had they pulled their heads out of their ass for a change, they would have seen the sarcasm for what it was, and rather than concentrate on their failed perceptions, would have commented on the topic. One that no doubt is something that should trouble even the mindless monkeys that see fit to demolish thread after thread.

red states rule
11-03-2013, 02:46 PM
I would like to take this time to thank the good squad for their inability to recognize sarcasm when it was put out by another member, and thus their decimation of yet another thread. Had they pulled their heads out of their ass for a change, they would have seen the sarcasm for what it was, and rather than concentrate on their failed perceptions, would have commented on the topic. One that no doubt is something that should trouble even the mindless monkeys that see fit to demolish thread after thread.

good squad?

You are clearly not an elitist Arbo. You are simply an ordinary snob

Arbo
11-03-2013, 02:49 PM
You are clearly not an elitist Arbo. You are simply an ordinary snob

A person with the ability to think for themselves, to actually look into matter beyond just accepting what the talking heads tell you to think, is not a snob. It's called using your brain. I know you are unfamiliar with such a concept as your posts so clearly show… those where you use words that is…

red states rule
11-03-2013, 03:25 PM
A person with the ability to think for themselves, to actually look into matter beyond just accepting what the talking heads tell you to think, is not a snob. It's called using your brain. I know you are unfamiliar with such a concept as your posts so clearly show… those where you use words that is…

You never cease showing all of us what a insufferable snobbish bore you really are

tailfins
11-03-2013, 07:36 PM

Even more instructive than reading is conducting experiments. Obamacare is a fine example. Try signing up for health insurance. Try surfing healthcare.gov. I don't need to read any articles to know it sucks. I tried it. I didn't like it.

fj1200
11-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Even more instructive than reading is conducting experiments. Obamacare is a fine example. Try signing up for health insurance. Try surfing healthcare.gov. I don't need to read any articles to know it sucks. I tried it. I didn't like it.

And that's the thing, even if they nailed HC.gov the legislation still sucks because of huge new regulations.